Israeli Man Sexually Assaults 2 Boys In Jordan Valley

The travesty of justice lies with the fact noone will be arrested or prosecuted for this crime because the victims are Palestinian children living under Israeli Occupation.

How is this crime committed only by Israelis? What's your point other than to admit to a deep hatred for Jews?

I don't see how you can factually state that no one will ever be arrested or prosecuted. I believe you indicated some three weeks had passed since this purported incident occurred. What about that girl in California (whose name I can't recall at the moment) who was held captive and raped and otherwise sexually abused by the husband and wife who had her for some 18 years? I don't recall either of her captives being identified as Jews.

What about Elizabeth Smart's captors? It took more than three weeks to get them and I don't recall that her captors were identified as Jews.

What about the three girls in Cleveland who were just recently freed from a decade long captivity of sexual abuses? I haven't heard that their captor was identified as a Jew.

You just have a deep, deep hatred for Jews. We get it.

The travesty of justice lies with the fact noone will be arrested or prosecuted for this crime because the victims are Palestinian children living under Israeli Occupation.

How is this crime committed only by Israelis? What's your point other than to admit to a deep hatred for Jews?

I don't see how you can factually state that no one will ever be arrested or prosecuted. I believe you indicated some three weeks had passed since this purported incident occurred. What about that girl in California (whose name I can't recall at the moment) who was held captive and raped and otherwise sexually abused by the husband and wife who had her for some 18 years? I don't recall either of her captives being identified as Jews.

What about Elizabeth Smart's captors? It took more than three weeks to get them and I don't recall that her captors were identified as Jews.

What about the three girls in Cleveland who were just recently freed from a decade long captivity of sexual abuses? I haven't heard that their captor was identified as a Jew.

:clap: :clap:

People of conscience shall be speaking out against human rights abuses against Palestinians living under Occupation as long as they continue. And that is exactly how it should be, we still live in a world where there are people speaking truth and taking stands against injustice. I think a lot about words written and spoken by MLK, like silence in the face of injustice constituting complicity with it.

Keep MLK's name out of your cock hole.:evil:

People of conscience shall be speaking out against human rights abuses against Palestinians living under Occupation as long as they continue. And that is exactly how it should be, we still live in a world where there are people speaking truth and taking stands against injustice. I think a lot about words written and spoken by MLK, like silence in the face of injustice constituting complicity with it.

:lmao: :rofl:

Silence in the face of injustice is complicity with it. All who are silent in the face of Injustices like boys being molested by Zionists with Impunity disgrace MLK and all he stood for.

DCI Palestine has been investigating this case and I am reading in an article dated May 19 that DCI Palestine is deeply disturbed by the sexual abuse of two Palestinian children by an armed Israeli assailant dressed in a police uniform late April in the Jordan Valley, as reported on DCI-Palestine wire on Saturday. The boys who were sexually assaulted live in fear with their attacker still on the loose.

The release by DCI Palestine states "the perpetrator, driving a white car with yellow Israeli license plates, approached the two boys, both 14, while they grazed their goats in a field, north of the West Bank city of Jericho, according to their sworn testimonies. With his firearm visible, they said, he ordered them to strip from the waist down and sexually assaulted them one at a time. The boys described the assailant as average height and build, black hair, in his 30s, with a mole on his left cheek. Their grandfather said the Palestinian Liaison Office submitted a complaint to the Israeli Police Internal Investigations Department.“It’s been three weeks since these kids were sexually assaulted, and they live in fear with their attacker still on the loose,” said Ayed Abu Eqtaish, Accountability Program director at DCI-Palestine. “We urge Israeli authorities to carry out a swift investigation and apprehend the suspect before he attacks again.”

"Israeli investigators met with the children and obtained their statements. The boys said they can identify their attacker in a lineup. They spotted him again a few days after he assaulted them in the same area, driving toward them with two other passengers. They immediately left their herd of goats unattended and hid until he drove away. " Palestine News & Info Agency - WAFA - Rights Group: Israeli Man in Police Uniform Sexually Abuses 2 Boys

Last edited:

This is an Israel Palestine discussion board, so discussing what is happening there is relevant and discussing what is happening elsewhere is not.

Last edited:

Silence in the face of injustice is complicity with it. All who are silent in the face of Injustices like boys being molested by Zionists with Impunity disgrace MLK and all he stood for.
Where does it say he was a Zionist? I must have missed that part.

If true hope that sick bastard gets punished to the fullest extent of the law.
But it is curious when Sherri digs through any Israeli trash to find dirt when there are countless perverts from other countries/religions doing the terrible deed.
Earlier today I read that Major Hassan (the weasel who slaughtered and wounded many at Fort Hood) has received nearly 300,000 dollars from the US government after being incarnated and thought what would have this board looked like had it been an Israeli or Jew. Sherri alone would have demanded his head!

Of what silence are you speaking? People rail against these types of crimes all the time. There's a saying that "There is honor even among thieves." People who commit crimes against children don't last very long in prisons because even among hardcore murderers and such, children are "off limits" where crimes are concerned.

What is it you expect people to do? Storm the police headquarters and commandeer the investigation? Go out and shoot the shit out of someone you perceive as being the guilty party?

What's really puzzling is your perceived relationship between MLK and Israelis. What the hell does one have to do with the other? MLK had issues with injustices still inflicted against a particular people long after slavery had been abolished. MLK's teachings were not in any way limited to the rape and/or sexual abuses of white men against black women or white men against black men. The spectrum of his teachings went way further than that.

You, on the other hand, apparently love Palestinians so much that you are willing to overlook their injustices to each other. Apparently you are just fine with the idea that a woman who is raped by one or more men is TOTALLY at fault for the rape and is summarily stoned to death for disgracing her family. Are you kidding me??!! Do you consider yourself to be complicit with the lack of outrage at this gross practice against female victims? Do you have any outrage at this practice? I didn't think so. After all, Palestinians are not filthy Israelis.

Is this lame-ass thread still here? Don't they have an International Personal Crime forum or sumfin' to bury this in? Mebbe it's time to simply stop making posts in this thread... it'll die quickly enough... but it may also give someone an idea to open-up a Palestinian Man sexually assaults such-and-so number of little boys (or sheep) in some valley or another... just for grins and giggles... I'm done posting in this one, as of now, myself... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

This is an Israel Palestine discussion board, so discussing what is happening there is relevant and discussing what is happening elsewhere is not.
Why, Frau Sherri, do you really think the Palestinians papers are going to tell us about whom of your friends are sexually abusing others? I doubt if they even mention the honor killings that your friends do. You really are scrapping the bottom of the barrel especially since your own friends are guilty of these things -- not only in the Middle East, but everywhere else they happen to reside.

Israeli man 'sexually assaults' 2 boys in Jordan Valley. BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- "A human rights group said Saturday that it was "deeply disturbed" by reports that an armed Israeli man dressed in a police uniform sexually assaulted two Palestinian boys in the Jordan Valley in April.Defense for Children International Palestine said that in late April an Israeli man driving a white car with yellow Israeli plates approached two 14-year-old boys attending goats north of Jericho, and with his firearm visible, ordered them to strip before sexually assaulting them one at a time.The grandfather of one of the boys said that the Palestinian Authority Liaison office submitted a complaint to Israeli police, but the attacker has still not been found."It's been three weeks since these kids were sexually assaulted, and they live in fear with their attacker still on the loose," Ayed Abu Eqtaish, Accountability Program director at DCI-Palestine, said."We urge Israeli authorities to carry out a swift investigation and apprehend the suspect before he attacks again."Israeli investigators have reportedly obtained statements from the boys, who said they would be able to identify their attacker in a lineup.They described the man as average height, black hair, in his 30s and with a mole on his left cheek. According to their testimony, the boys saw their attacker in the same area a few days after the assault and hid until he drove away." Israeli man 'sexually assaults' 2 boys in Jordan Valley | Maan News Agency. Well, here is another Israeli crime against Palestinian children and we can expect no justice for these continuing Israeli crimes against Palestinian children. There simply is no justice for Palestinian children victims of Israeli crimes.

What the OP exposes is the face of Zionist Israel, it is a place where Jews all over the world can come and molest little boys with Impunity. And the posts here demonstrate there is no defense for this and supporters of Zionism practices like the acts of the perpetrator of the offenses in the OP can only attack me personally when I bring the truths about Zionism into the light. I could care less how you insult me, I am Blessed by your insults. You just keep them coming.

Merged Your first 2 Post to bring Your Opening Post in compliance with Opening Post Rule. You need to include your own relevant input when starting threads. -Intense

what a stupid post....yeah, some GUY sexually molested 2 boys.................(UNFORTUNATELY) ...like that doesn't happen every second of every day on planet earth...........

shut-up SHERRI
cat_kicking_litterbox_sm_wht.gif
you didn't "sway me" at all..............(to try and "change my MIND" to hate israel/jews as much as you do).

Trovati di meglio da fare' !!!

Forum List

Back