🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Piece Making...

I hate to be the grammar police but, Pbel, you didn't even come close to spelling the word 'peace'

Go stand in a corner

Boy, for one of the chosen, you are a dumb one, The piece is correct as Israel uses its IDF to piece together the Bacustans into Palestinian Gulags...

I hate to be the grammar police but, Pbel, you didn't even come close to spelling the word 'peace'

Go stand in a corner

Boy, for one of the chosen, you are a dumb one, The piece is correct as Israel uses its IDF to piece together the Bacustans into Palestinian Gulags...

You're even more retarded than I thought. Didn't I tell you to go stand in a corner??

I knew as an ivy league graduate (wink wink) you'd know better, Pbel and piece is spelled this way on purpose, but I cannot believe an impartial bystander whose only wish is peace between the parties could be so biased to substitute piece for peace to smear one side of the conflict.

Both sides want peace.

They just can't agree on what that means.

true Rome wanted peace too, PAX ROMANA first reich
adolf hitler wanted the same kind of peace--- third reich

CALIPH OMAR wanted peace too. -----PACT OF OMAR

even STALIN WANTED PEACE-----so he got rid of those troublesome
kulaks

Israel wants peace. All they need to do is get rid of those troublesome Palestinians.

Both sides want peace.

kulaks

Israel wants peace. All they need to do is get rid of those troublesome Palestinians.

meaningless response TINNIE the genocidal ambition is that
of the meccan dogs-------it is correct to say that there were "OTHER"
nations in CANAAN ----unlike the rapist pig that you worship----the
jews never comitted genocide. There are no "others" in arabia ----filth
like you made sure

Both sides want peace.

kulaks

You mean like the Muslims are trying to get rid of those troublesome Christian Copts even though their ancestors were there before your ancestors invaded their country, the same way as the ancestors of the Jews were in Israel before your ancestors?

Hamas: We are Not Terrorists; We Just Want to Destroy Israel :: Gatestone Institute

Both sides want peace.

kulaks

That would be the stated Palestinian position, IN WRITING, starting with the Nazi Mufti, to his nephew Arafat, and now Hamas. It goes something like this: "the total destruction of the Zionist entity, by any means necessary. No peace treaties or agreements to be honored if only to help hasten the destruction..."

What nice, peaceful people, no? Ha ha ha.

Go stand in a corner

You're even more retarded than I thought. Didn't I tell you to go stand in a corner??
That camel piss pinot noir he drinks, does it everytime.

That would be the stated Palestinian position, IN WRITING, starting with the Nazi Mufti, to his nephew Arafat, and now Hamas. It goes something like this: "the total destruction of the Zionist entity, by any means necessary. No peace treaties or agreements to be honored if only to help hasten the destruction..."

Too bad it's all wrong, you lying piece of shit!

If Israel wanted peace, they'd end the occupation.

So fuck you and anyone who looks like you!

Another perfect example about someone who can't handle the truth about Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Go back to your long beach shithole bar and talk sports with your buddies, because you sure as hell shouldn't be talking politics

Wow, what a tough gay you are. Must turn on your Muslim boyfriends...Mr. Long Beach gay bar VIP you. I bet they let you in for free, 'cause all the gays think you're hot, plus you talk dirty when you're getting rear ended.

Now, tell us which part is wrong, does the Hamas Charter not repeat those words?

Fuck you, it's cheaper! Ha ha ha!

Wow, what a tough gay you are. Must turn on your Muslim boyfriends...Mr. Long Beach gay bar VIP you. I bet they let you in for free, 'cause all the gays think you're hot, plus you talk dirty when you're getting rear ended.

Now, tell us which part is wrong, does the Hamas Charter not repeat those words?

It's not a gay bar.

That ones down on Redondo and PCH.

It's not a gay bar.

That ones down on Redondo and PCH.
Ha ha ha! Go there often?!

images

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dem Mooslamics wanna take Israel apart...

... piece by piece...

... inna name o' peace...

... won't work."
:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back