🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Soldiers Round Up Children In Hebron

Maybe now the Palestinians will learn to stop throwing stones ???

Wait, who am I kidding, Palestinians don't learn lessons !

Big, brave IDF goontards picking on children.
So what would happen to a bunch of kids if they threw rocks at the authorities in your town, Tinnie? Meanwhile, of course, Tinnie knows in his heart this if this happened in another Middle East country, these kids would be locked up for who knows how long. And for all we know, they might be tortured like the children in other Middle East countries. However, if the authorities happen to be Muslims, Tinnie doesn;t pay attention to it.

So. Because other more despotic countries are more abusive, that makes it OK for Israel to do this.

:cuckoo:
Maybe Coyote can tell us if the authorities here would just give the kids throwing rocks at them a pat on the head. Funny how she overlooks that part of my post and only drags in despotic countries. And, let's face it, all the Arabs and their fellow travellers just closer their eyes as to what happens to people in Muslim countries. It's like what is happening is of no consequence to them.

Because they could, and they will get away with It?
Just because they could?

Did these "kids" do anything? By the way, as someone growing up abroad, what is refered to as kids, are considered adults in Muslim culture. A 14 or 15 year old boy (labeled as "kids" by terrorist ass lickers on this board) throwing a rock the size of a baseball or bigger right at your head, or a Cocktail Molotov, can cause the same exact damage as someone over the age of 18.

Since when did Muslims who consider it an honor having their child put on a suicide vest and blow itself up in the name of Allah, or blowing up kindergartens, school buses, and nurseries filled with little Israeli kids, care about kids?
The majority were released after "interrogation" An 8 year old in civilized society is still a kid or minor if you prefer, and should not be questioned without a parent or guardian present, unless those doing the arrest are Israelis, and those being "questioned" are Arab kids. this is part of what is wrong
Imaging a world were children were rounded up and interrogated because of there inherited religion, oh wait
JewsAP_468x333.jpg
But, Yousef Mohammed, there was no problem sending out these very young kids as suicide bombers, was there? I don't think their parents accompanied them.

Because they could, and they will get away with It?
Just because they could?

Did these "kids" do anything? By the way, as someone growing up abroad, what is refered to as kids, are considered adults in Muslim culture. A 14 or 15 year old boy (labeled as "kids" by terrorist ass lickers on this board) throwing a rock the size of a baseball or bigger right at your head, or a Cocktail Molotov, can cause the same exact damage as someone over the age of 18.

Since when did Muslims who consider it an honor having their child put on a suicide vest and blow itself up in the name of Allah, or blowing up kindergartens, school buses, and nurseries filled with little Israeli kids, care about kids?
The majority were released after "interrogation" An 8 year old in civilized society is still a kid or minor if you prefer, and should not be questioned without a parent or guardian present, unless those doing the arrest are Israelis, and those being "questioned" are Arab kids. this is part of what is wrong
Imaging a world were children were rounded up and interrogated because of there inherited religion, oh wait
JewsAP_468x333.jpg
Nazi comparisons best apply to ArabS and Muslims, heyvoun. Minus three points, one for off topic, another for trolling, and another for stupid ass Nazi comparison. this from the same guy who makes jokes about Jews in ovens and as lampshades. Ha ha ha! You are pathetic, and....sick.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Last edited:
So what would happen to a bunch of kids if they threw rocks at the authorities in your town, Tinnie? Meanwhile, of course, Tinnie knows in his heart this if this happened in another Middle East country, these kids would be locked up for who knows how long. And for all we know, they might be tortured like the children in other Middle East countries. However, if the authorities happen to be Muslims, Tinnie doesn;t pay attention to it.

So. Because other more despotic countries are more abusive, that makes it OK for Israel to do this.

Maybe Coyote can tell us if the authorities here would just give the kids throwing rocks at them a pat on the head. Funny how she overlooks that part of my post and only drags in despotic countries. And, let's face it, all the Arabs and their fellow travellers just closer their eyes as to what happens to people in Muslim countries. It's like what is happening is of no consequence to them.
Last I checked in the US, if you went towards a police officer and hurled a big rock at his head, he has every right to put a bullet between your eyes.

*Israeli human rights centre has revealed that the occupation authorities have ten Palestinian children in jail who are aged between 8 and 10 years. The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories (B'Tselem) made thedisclosure*in the context of the recent spate of arrest of minors in the West Bank.B'Tselem said that its envoy met the occupation's legal advisor in the occupied West Bank, Colonel Doron Ben Barak and asked for him to intervene as a matter of urgency to get the release of more than 20 Palestinian children detained on Wednesday*

Since Hebron is one of four "HOLY CITIES" for jews --a
logical approach would be the banning of all muslims
on its soil-----based on the precedent created by muslims
which bans jews from muslim 'holy cities'--to wit
'mecca' and 'medina' Very often when persons do not
get along----the best answer is divorce. To assuage those
who consider such a move draconian----it should be
kept in mind that medina---was a jewish city for
more than 1000 years BEFORE---its population was
subjected to genocide. As a site of Genocide----
it is obviously a site of some importance to jews----
potentially a memorial to the people who gave their
lives there.

*Israeli human rights centre has revealed that the occupation authorities have ten Palestinian children in jail who are aged between 8 and 10 years. The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories (B'Tselem) made thedisclosure*in the context of the recent spate of arrest of minors in the West Bank.B'Tselem said that its envoy met the occupation's legal advisor in the occupied West Bank, Colonel Doron Ben Barak and asked for him to intervene as a matter of urgency to get the release of more than 20 Palestinian children detained on Wednesday*
Israel keeps Palestinians under 10 years old behind bars

It was documented that the "kids" had constructed large
elaborate fortress like tented structures on steel frames
and had constructed effigy type maska of Obama The kids
were noted attacking the effigies violently ----
eight year old kids!!!! yeah right---they were the front
pigeons and the Israeli cops needed to know what ADULTS
were involved in the shit to which sherri so LOOKED FORWARD

None of that set forth in last post is true. IF POSTER DESIRES TO BE BELIEVED about anything SHE SHOULD PROVIDE A LINK.

Last edited:

Well...it's funny that...because when Jewish settler children throw stones they....get a pat on the head.

Funny how Hossfly just skips over the double standard that exists in the Israeli justice system when it comes to Palestinian children and Jewish children.

Of course - it's easier to just deflect onto how other countries are far worse than it is to actually address the issue. ;)

Are their parents with them? Are they allowed to travel there to be with their children? Do those children have the presence of lawyers?

Just because they could?

JewsAP_468x333.jpg
Nazi comparisons best apply to ArabS and Muslims, heyvoun. Minus three points, one for off topic, another for trolling, and another for stupid ass Nazi comparison. this from the same guy who makes jokes about Jews in ovens and as lampshades. Ha ha ha! You are pathetic, and....sick.

Nazi comparisons are for retards. There are few modern equivalents to Nazi's - the closest I can think of are some of the genocides happening in Africa, such as the Congo - and that is on a very small scale.

Using it shows an ignorance of history. Major fail for those users.:cool:

regarding the statement "children can be questioned only
in the presence of their parents"------well----not really----
children charged with a CRIME---in the USA----are
supposed to have a parent present-----Last I heard---
there is a HEBRON in the USA--but this one is ---in ---
uhm SAMARIA/JUDEA

cops regularly question kids in the USA sans mom.

uhm SAMARIA/JUDEA

I do not know where you get your information from but children are not, legally, allowed to be questioned without a parent or guardian (doesn't have to be Mom).

That is the same as with Israeli law as far as I understand.

uhm SAMARIA/JUDEA

I do not know where you get your information from but children are not, legally, allowed to be questioned without a parent or guardian (doesn't have to be Mom).

That is the same as with Israeli law applied to it's Jewish citizens.

I really do not know anything about Israeli law regarding that issue---
but I have lived in the USA -----and your statement that a cop or---
social worker or some----person interested in this or that event ---
cannot question a child----is pure nonsense----social workers and cops
question kids even at the hospital bedside

uhm SAMARIA/JUDEA

A police officer can not do that legally - a child must have a guardian or legal representative. It's not nonsense - it's what is legal.

A police officer can not do that legally - a child must have a guardian or legal representative. It's not nonsense - it's what is legal.

its nonsense----cops ARREST CHILDREN all the time---and guess what---
they TALK TO THEM as in "WHO HIT YOU....? they also talk to
kids who WITNESSED "events" as in ------"did you see the man with the
gun...." ?

its nonsense----cops ARREST CHILDREN all the time---and guess what---
they TALK TO THEM as in "WHO HIT YOU....? they also talk to
kids who WITNESSED "events" as in ------"did you see the man with the
gun...." ?

When they arrest a child, they need to have an adult involved. That's the law. That's different then when they are asking children who observed an event, at the scene, what happened.

Forum List

Back