Israeli spies: Trump 'golden showers' dossier only one of many troubling reports being investigated

Israeli spies: Trump 'golden showers' dossier only one of many troubling reports being investigated
Source: RawStory

ERIC W. DOLAN
14 JAN 2017 AT 17:14 ET
Intelligence agencies from around the world are investigating multiple reports that allege some connection between President-elect Donald Trump and the Russian government, according to Israeli intelligence officers who spoke to .

Last week, BuzzFeed published an unverified dossier that claimed the Russian government had material that could be used to blackmail Trump. The dossier claimed Russia had recordings of Trumps personal obsessions and sexual perversion. It was later revealed that the dossier had been compiled by Christopher Steele, a former member of the British intelligence agency MI6.

Intelligence agencies have reportedly been circulating several other reports regarding Trumps alleged ties to Russia.

There have been various reports about Trumps ties to Russia, an intelligence officer told BuzzFeed. The dossier is one of them, but there are others, they make other allegations. Some are more specific, and some are less. You can trust me that many intelligence agencies are trying to evaluate the extent to which Trump might have ties, or a weakness of some type, to Russia.

Read more: Israeli spies: Trump ‘golden showers’ dossier only one of many troubling reports being investigated

Wow, good god,

This man wants to stick religion down peoples throat and has this kind of history? Talk about two faced.

BBC and Reuters said it was Jeb and his pack that paid for the fake dossier to be put together

ERIC W. DOLAN
Intelligence agencies from around the world are investigating multiple reports that allege some connection between President-elect Donald Trump and the Russian government, according to Israeli intelligence officers who spoke to .

Last week, BuzzFeed published an unverified dossier that claimed the Russian government had material that could be used to blackmail Trump. The dossier claimed Russia had recordings of Trumps personal obsessions and sexual perversion. It was later revealed that the dossier had been compiled by Christopher Steele, a former member of the British intelligence agency MI6.

Intelligence agencies have reportedly been circulating several other reports regarding Trumps alleged ties to Russia.

There have been various reports about Trumps ties to Russia, an intelligence officer told BuzzFeed. The dossier is one of them, but there are others, they make other allegations. Some are more specific, and some are less. You can trust me that many intelligence agencies are trying to evaluate the extent to which Trump might have ties, or a weakness of some type, to Russia.

Read more: Israeli spies: Trump ‘golden showers’ dossier only one of many troubling reports being investigated

Wow, good god,

This man wants to stick religion down peoples throat and has this kind of history? Talk about two faced.

They can knock themselves out ,

But must understand that President Trump will be with us for eight years - it doesn't matter what they do, what they say or what their "conclusions" will be.

^^^ look at all the scuttling above

investigate, intel agencies US and international: vindicate Trump. Or not.

Israel should be expecting a windfall of U.S. tax dollars under Trump. I doubt they will work against him, unless Trump's ties to Russia and therefore Iran are more dangerous than we thought.

I guess you're ignoring Israels ties to both Iran and Russia as well. Not too current on the world politics are you...

Israel should be expecting a windfall of U.S. tax dollars under Trump. I doubt they will work against him, unless Trump's ties to Russia and therefore Iran are more dangerous than we thought.

I guess you're ignoring Israels ties to both Iran and Russia as well. Not too current on the world politics are you...
No I've laughed about them plenty of times before.

ERIC W. DOLAN

Wow, good god,

This could get interesting if the Mossad gets in on this.

No I've laughed about them plenty of times before.
You're right...there's no reason Israel should have commercial relations with Russia.
Let Israel have commercial relations with Iran and Iraq.
Any other idiotic insights?

ERIC W. DOLAN

Wow, good god,

This could get interesting if the Mossad gets in on this.

The Mossad is up to their eyeballs in this.

They have been begging US presidents since 1994 to help them with Syria and Iraq,

Trump must REALLY have an agenda to deal a death blow to the NWO and its puppets etc because they have started an all out propaganda/fake news war on Trump. I hope he starts dismantling shit quickly.

ERIC W. DOLAN

Wow, good god,

Global warming
Benghazi video
Now this....you swallow anything the democrats put in your mouth

Trump must REALLY have an agenda to deal a death blow to the NWO and its puppets etc because they have started an all out propaganda/fake news war on Trump. I hope he starts dismantling shit quickly.

. . . as well as Saudi Arabia. Israel plays it cards well.

Trump is a major impediment to the nwo. O has been trying desperately to get this ww kicked off and the elites are pissed.

Trump is a major impediment to the nwo. O has been trying desperately to get this ww kicked off and the elites are pissed.
Is that why he just gave Goldman Sachs and Exxon, two massively globalist organizations, partial control of the U.S. government?

Is that why he just gave Goldman Sachs and Exxon, two massively globalist organizations, partial control of the U.S. government?
More like ASSIGNMENTS.
And if they FAIL, he gets to pick NEW people for the ASSIGNMENTS.

Exxon no. Goldman..yeah.

More like ASSIGNMENTS.
And if they FAIL, he gets to pick NEW people for the ASSIGNMENTS.
Fail? They're there to make a cash grab as quickly as possible before they get kicked out.

ERIC W. DOLAN

Wow, good god,

They can knock themselves out ,

But must understand that President Trump will be with us for eight years - it doesn't matter what they do, what they say or what their "conclusions" will be.

Eight years? You obviously don't know that a President's term is four years.

Exxon no. Goldman..yeah.
Are you saying that Exxon is not a globalist organization? Or that Rex Tillerson's appointment is just a figment of our imagination?

ERIC W. DOLAN

Wow, good god,

Leaver it to a far left drone to use a far left drone fake news hack site for their "facts"..

This is site is the far left version of the onion!

Forum List

Back