Israeli Technology Helps Save Statue of Liberty

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
One of the things in life that I regret is not visiting the Statue of Liberty when I lived in New York. I used to see it up real close taking the ferryboat to Governor's Island many times, but I never actually took the time to visit it.

Israeli Technology Helps Save Statue of Liberty
Posted by: Anav Silverman
March 25, 2014 , 12:23 pm

MODI’IN, ISRAEL – An Israeli company was chosen to be part of a nine-member team of technology vendors in a digital security system project for the Statue of Liberty National Monument in New York Harbor.

Assembled by Total Recall Corporation, a video-centric security technology provider specializing in surveillance solutions, the company put together a “dream team” which has top technology to enhance public safety and operation efficiency at America’s well known monument.

BriefCam was selected for its award-winning Video Synopsis technology that summarizes hours of events into a “brief” that takes just minutes to watch including direct video feed or archived footage. The Israeli company, headquartered in Modi’in, Israel, has projects in several cities in North America, China and Taiwan, a company representative told Tazpit News Agency. “We are being used by law enforcement and investigative agencies in the US, China and of course, Israel.”

Read more at

Israeli Technology Helps Save Statue of Liberty | Breaking Israel News

Not worth the trillions in welfare American taxpayers give Israel. Do they clean toilets?

My goodness, whatever Israel is given must be spent here in our own Defense Industries. Evidently you would rather see some of these workers collecting unemployment benefits. Why don't we just shut off the money given to other countries when the money just goes into the pockets of the tyrants and despots and their cronies. Do you clean toilets for a living? What do you clean them with?

Not worth the trillions in welfare American taxpayers give Israel. Do they clean toilets?

Welfare LOL!

Too bad TruthDistorter, it's not up to you weather the U.S gives Israel grants or not. So, just be a good boy and pay your taxes so some of it can go to Israel :D

Last edited:

My goodness, whatever Israel is given must be spent here in our own Defense Industries. Evidently you would rather see some of these workers collecting unemployment benefits. Why don't we just shut off the money given to other countries when the money just goes into the pockets of the tyrants and despots and their cronies. Do you clean toilets for a living? What do you clean them with?

Where do you live in Israel? I have a friend that moved there from Britain. I can't remember the place but is by the coast in the northern part....

Judging by the posts, one suspects it uses its tongue.......

Forum List

Back