Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

I said you don't deserve a country, I didn't say you were gonna lose one. Israel is the biggest military power in the ME and no other country is capable of taking them out.
You’re entitled to your opinion, however idiotic and morally bankrupt it is.

Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood. Israel funded and encouraged them as a foil against the PLO.
Who the fuck cares, 3000 Palestinian Hamas members, the ones you regularly rooted for, invaded Israel and massacred 1400 innocent people in the most barbaric way possible. Not to mention they are holding over 230 people hostage. Now that Israel is making the animals pay for their actions, idiots like you are calling for ceasefire without even mentioning what Hamas did or the release of the hostages.

Who the fuck cares, 3000 Palestinian Hamas members, the ones you regularly rooted for, invaded Israel and massacred 1400 innocent people in the most barbaric way possible. Not to mention they are holding over 230 people hostage. Now that Israel is making the animals pay for their actions, idiots like you are calling for ceasefire without even mentioning what Hamas did or the release of the hostages.

Israel has been funding Hamas for decades.

Israel funded Hamas.
Nonsense

Read your own link and see that Qatar donated the money to Gaza that Israel approved for humanitarian aid only

Hamas funds its army by other means

Forum List

Back