Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

The US paid for them to move.$2 billion dollars.. or 200,000-400,000 per settler family.
Irrelevant again, Israel forcibly moved its own citizens and handed the keys for Gaza to the Palestinians, just so they can destroy it and turn it into yet another corrupt shithole run by barbaric backwards ass neanderthals.

Fuck you, asshole!

Israel/OPT: Israel must lift illegal and inhumane blockade on Gaza as power plant runs out of fuel

“The Israeli authorities must immediately restore Gaza’s electricity supply and suspend the increased restrictions imposed as a result of the Minister of Defence’s order of 9 October 2023 and lift its illegal 16-year blockade on the Gaza Strip. The collective punishment of Gaza’s civilian population amounts to a war crime – it is cruel and inhumane. As the occupying power, Israel has a clear obligation under international law to ensure the basic needs of Gaza’s civilian population are met,” said Amnesty International’s Secretary General Agnès Callamard.

Que pasa, mutha?

Suicide vested assholes chose that fate buttercup.

Fuck you, asshole!

Israel/OPT: Israel must lift illegal and inhumane blockade on Gaza as power plant runs out of fuel

“The Israeli authorities must immediately restore Gaza’s electricity supply and suspend the increased restrictions imposed as a result of the Minister of Defence’s order of 9 October 2023 and lift its illegal 16-year blockade on the Gaza Strip. The collective punishment of Gaza’s civilian population amounts to a war crime – it is cruel and inhumane. As the occupying power, Israel has a clear obligation under international law to ensure the basic needs of Gaza’s civilian population are met,” said Amnesty International’s Secretary General Agnès Callamard.

Que pasa, mutha?

Billo_Really is an angry, violent Hamas supporter. Beware!

I said "effective control". Israel controls 80% of what goes into and out of Gaza.
If you have to make up new words like, "effective control", it demonstrates that Israel does NOT, in fact, occupy Gaza. Borders and national sovereignty do not create an occupation. As correctly pointed out, if borders and national sovereignty created an occupation, Egypt would also occupy Gaza. The whole idea that sharing a border with only one or two other countries creates the conditions of occupation muddies the concept to a ridiculous degree.

Acts of belligerence and response, such as blockades, do not create an occupation.

Out of curiosity, remind me your opinion of the legal standing of Gaza. Is it territory of the State of Israel? Is it territory of the State of Palestine? Is it disputed territory (and if so disputed between which parties)? Is it territory with no status?

If you have to make up new words like, "effective control", it demonstrates that Israel does NOT, in fact, occupy Gaza. Borders and national sovereignty do not create an occupation. As correctly pointed out, if borders and national sovereignty created an occupation, Egypt would also occupy Gaza. The whole idea that sharing a border with only one or two other countries creates the conditions of occupation muddies the concept to a ridiculous degree.

Acts of belligerence and response, such as blockades, do not create an occupation.

Out of curiosity, remind me your opinion of the legal standing of Gaza. Is it territory of the State of Israel? Is it territory of the State of Palestine? Is it disputed territory (and if so disputed between which parties)? Is it territory with no status?
Do your homework. I didn't make up the term. I know you are not dumb. I know you are a decent person.

Gaza is part of the occupied territories.

Forum List

Back