Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

There are JUST two stories that were made public; there obviously have to be a lot more
Those Barbarians broke into a House, threw the three kids in the oven, turned it up all the way so the parents could hear the screams and when there weren’t anymore they were murdered
The IDF found a newborn in the oven and he was literally baked

I can’t imagine the terror. The thought of hearing your child in such agony while not able to do anything to help them.

Hamas is trying to scare people into submission. Like gengis Khan, they hope their enemies will flee in fear. Billo has already bowed to that fear. That is indeed obvious.

I can’t imagine the terror. The thought of hearing your child in such agony while not able to do anything to help them.

Hamas is trying to scare people into submission. Like gengis Khan, they hope their enemies will flee in fear. Billo has already bowed to that fear. That is indeed obvious.
Have to consider the source

Because Gaza refuses to act as a good civilized neighbor.

Now go think of more excuses for baking babies you barbaric savage.
You're my fucking neighbor and because of your actions, I can't get my car in my own driveway! How the fuck do you think I will treat you after that? If you are on MY driveway, I will fuck you up! You've been making the Palestinian life a living hell for over 70 years. What do you expect, hugs and kisses!

It goes to the futility of trying to co-exist with them. You forget that the Palestinians really do kill Israelis and apparently consider it a positive thing based on how they celebrate. What exactly do you think Israel is supposed to do? I see a lot of yelling and hand-waving about Israel and very little about Hamas from you.
What a fucking lie!

You're my fucking neighbor and because of your actions, I can't get my car in my own driveway! How the fuck do you think I will treat you after that? If you are on MY driveway, I will fuck you up! You've been making the Palestinian life a living hell for over 70 years. What do you expect, hugs and kisses!

I guess they should have accepted the UN partition, fucking morons.

If it was 1945, you'd be arguing that the allies were the aggressors, and that the Nazis were right to defend Germany.

Hitler would have LOVED You!!!

You're a lunatic!
I've been saying the exact opposite, you fucked up POS! Germany tried to annex Poland, just like Israel is trying to annex the West Bank. The world didn't allow it then and it is not going to allow it now. Fuck you mother-fuckers! You are just like the Nazis!

As long as Hamas and its allies continue their attacks, Israel's action are defensive.
Sure.
police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg

Nasser’s blockade was all about Israel’s existence Try to educate yourself He bragged he was going to destroy the “ Zionist entity “

Could have had it in 2008. 🤷‍♀️
Just locker room chest thumping. The Mossad knew Egypt would not attack. And no, they could not have it in 2008. Israel does not want peace.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I've been saying the exact opposite, you fucked up POS! Germany tried to annex Poland, just like Israel is trying to annex the West Bank. The world didn't allow it then and it is not going to allow it now. Fuck you mother-fuckers! You are just like the Nazis!

Germany tried to annex Poland, just like Israel is trying to annex the West Bank.

Germany invaded Poland, just awful!
Who did Israel invade?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

A more relevant way of looking at this.

you would wait until the neighbor was gone, then kidnap another neighbors wife, strap a suicide bomb on her while holding a knife to her infants throat, and tell her, to save her child’s life, she must enter the offending neighbors house and dentonate the vest killing his 3 children and their babysitter. Then you would throw the infant in an oven and burn it to death.

And then, of course, tell everyone your the victim.

Oh no it isn’t self defense when Palestinian animals stick a newborn in an oven, tie the father to a chair and then gang rape the mother in front of the father while the baby is cooking. Finishing off the act by burning the father and mother alive.

Around 1400 Israelis were killed in more or less the same fashion. The animals made it a point for the world to see who Palestinians truly are.
That's funny...I haven't seen mich showing anything like that. You'd think Israel will be going over the top trying to expose it knowing how they are. Maybe it's not anywhere near as widespread as they say.... Or maybe it's not just the Palestinians doing it.

Forum List

Back