Israel’s New Tourist Attraction Allows Guests to ‘Shoot Palestinian Terrorists’

I love how the zionist animals cannot even answer to obvious questions that we already know the answer to.

Is it a tourist attraction?

Are they pretending to shoot Palestinians?

LMAO

I love how the zionist animals cannot even answer to obvious questions that we already know the answer to.

Is it a tourist attraction?

Are they pretending to shoot Palestinians?

LMAO

I love how you never know what you're babbling about.

Tourist Programs

Caliber 3 offers the ultimate tourist experience. Whether you are a family, group of friends or looking for a corporate team building outing, we provide everything you need to create the perfect event.

Choose from our shooting adventure, paintball, survival training, and self defense/krav maga or a customized event.

All our instructors are weapons experts, seen combat, and still active reservists in the Israel Defense Forces. Interact with them and hear their stories about places and operation that you have read about in the news.

So yes, they are pretending to shoot Palestinians. Well done, cupcake.

Take a look at your OP title again. They are pretending to shoot terrorists.

Sadly, Israeli civilians need to learn to defend themselves against terrorists, because Israeli civilians are attacked by terrorists.

Whose OP, illiterate?

And they label all Palestinians as terrorists, but the fact remains they are pretending to kill Palestinians.

And it is a tourist attraction as well, right?

Whose OP, illiterate?

And they label all Palestinians as terrorists, but the fact remains they are pretending to kill Palestinians.

And it is a tourist attraction as well, right?

Actually, its a training facility for counter-terrorism units. But yes, they have a program for civilians. So what? Like I said, civilians are forced to learn to defend themselves.

And no, they are not pretending to kill Palestinians. They are pretending to kill terrorists. The fact that terrorists in Israel tend to be Arab Palestinian or Arab Israeli is a result of ARAB actions not Israeli actions. Perhaps if Arabs wanted to stop being viewed as terrorists they should stop committing terrorist acts?

We Germans will show you what superior weaponry actually means.

We Israelis will show You how easy it is to turn Your pipes into useless scrapped metal...without even touching it.
As expected you react in the usual aggressive way what all the more highlights the need for proper defense. Israel´s ground forces are the weakest in the region:

ffy3ydqu.jpg

Our AA systems will nullify Israel´s air superiority. Result: Game over.

:disagree:
You really should move into the 21st century...there're new ways of warfare much more efficient.
But if You wanna go the old way my answer is simple - Artillery. But Israel doesn't need it...

You want to discuss, let's open another thread.
This AA defensives will be accompanied by German and Syrian forces. We have cookies.

Germans don't fight anymore, they're too busy surrendering to the Muzzies.

So yes, they are pretending to shoot Palestinians. Well done, cupcake.

Sadly, Israeli civilians need to learn to defend themselves against terrorists, because Israeli civilians are attacked by terrorists.
What about American tourists from Miami, or 5 year old?

Michel Brown, 40, a Miami banker, chose to take his wife and three children to the range with the purpose of "teaching them values."

They should know where they come from (Photo: Alex Kolomoisky)

Upon entering the range, his five-year-old daughter, Tamara, bursts into tears. A half hour later, she is holding a gun and shooting clay bullets like a pro.

"This is part of their education," Michel says as he proudly watches his daughter. "They should know where they come from and also feel some action."

Sharon Gat, the range's manager, says all the instructors at the site have served in elite IDF units.

"This is a special program created due to popular demand," he says. "Travelers from all over the world come here to meet former combat troops and hear stories about elite units. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience."

"We heard on the news about shootings in the West Bank," the mother, Olga, says. "We came to see it in person."

Her son, Jacob, 24, puts down his rifle and exclaims: "This is an awesome experience. I learned how to stop a terrorist and how to rescue hostages. Now, when I find myself in distress, I will know how to deal."
Ynetnews News - Tourists venture to West Bank to 'shoot terrorists' Ynetnews

Izzies train tourists to kill "Terrorists" IE non jews
View attachment 139068
Blue: Pregnant Palestinian woman with a sniper crosshair on her belly, under it: 1 shoot 2 kills
White: Palestinian child and slogan: "The smaller, the harder" (harder to hit)
If this is real it is disgusting beyond belief.

"There is... increasing callousness," she said. "There is a perception that the Palestinian is not a person, a human being entitled to basic rights and therefore anything may be done to him."

The Haaretz investigation discovered numerous T-shirts depicting violence against Palestinians and appearing to celebrate sexual assault.

Other designs appeared to bear witness to officially prohibited practices, such as "confirming the kill" (shooting lifeless enemies' bodies in the head to ensure they are dead), or deliberately harming religious sites and non-combatants.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel army rides out T-shirt row

What scares me most is that these shoot-em-up amusement parks are catering to tourists, and the articles both cite American visitors. If this even tries to get off the ground here, I'm buying new sneakers and I will be in the street stopping the bulldozer. This is obscene. The picture of that 5 year old girl holding that gun is obscene.

Who started this? The owners should be interviewed. They need to take responsibility for this.

This has no political meaning for me, so you folks can keep quibbling back and forth about who is better--the Palestinians or the Israeli's. As for humanity, the Israelis who thought this up LOSE.

Should we go through all such camps for kids in the US?
Americans are totally gun freaks, but somehow when they come to Israel and visit a professional instructor, to experience shooting some carton boards with their parents - You people get SHOCKED.

A gun culture criticizes ranges...

Americans are totally gun freaks, but somehow when they come to Israel and visit a professional instructor, to experience shooting some carton boards with their parents - You people get SHOCKED.

This is as close to experiencing warfare as a person can get without being involved in the military and having a bonafide reason for that kind of "training." It is "amusement."
Have you noticed how many of our vets come back with PTSD, end up unable to function and being homeless? Has it ever occurred to you to question what causes that? Could it be the stress of warfare? The stress of imminently being shot or exploded? Trying to sort out who is the enemy, even if it is an 8 year old kid? And these purveyors are marketing it as "amusement?" Get out of town.

This is as close to experiencing warfare as a person can get without being involved in the military and having a bonafide reason for that kind of "training." It is "amusement."
Have you noticed how many of our vets come back with PTSD, end up unable to function and being homeless? Has it ever occurred to you to question what causes that? Could it be the stress of warfare? The stress of imminently being shot or exploded? Trying to sort out who is the enemy, even if it is an 8 year old kid? And these purveyors are marketing it as "amusement?" Get out of town.

So You're suggesting a range can cause a PTSD?
Maybe I shout take my 8 year old daughter out of those fencing lessons...

I see a clear difference between course in self-defense, and real active armies of children.

Last edited:
Don't miss the point.

This is a tourist attraction that allows visitors to pretend to shoot at Palestinians. It is sick beyond words, but so is the zionist mentality.

Don't miss the point.

This is a tourist attraction that allows visitors to pretend to shoot at Palestinians. It is sick beyond words, but so is the zionist mentality.

You miss the point with your profound ignorance.

Did you read any of the website details?

No. You didn't.

Forum List

Back