🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

reabhloideach says, "That fuckin' Israel. When we politely ask them to just lie down and die, they REFUSE! Those arrogant willful stubborn bastards! Those Joooooz!"

And when he says it, being the fucking moron that he is, he actually means it!

LOL...i seem to have a knack for bringing out the hysteria and desperation of the zionists.

Nah. You just have a knack for being a massive douche and proving it pretty much constantly.

In that regard, you do good work, though.
Ha ha ha...very well put indeed.

But you're not, you're just your average ignorant dipshit.
I'm not ignorant. I'm like the Dylan song, "I know my song well, before I start singing". That's why you rarely ever debate me. It's safer not to engage and just sit back and call me names. Because the few times you tried, you had your head handed to you.

I am so good at debating, that I can take mine and beat yours; then turn around and take yours and beat mine. It's best you stay with the ad hominem's. You're out of your league if you even attempt to argue.

Now, if you think what I said is BS, then step up, pick a subject and let's go at it. Unfortunately, I think we both know what your answer will be.

Back to you...

What would you infer if you watched your attackers machine-gun inflatable life rafts?
We would infer that it's an inflatable bullshitt, of course. That same unmarked batmen spotter lt. Painter testified that most of the life rafts were damaged and burning after jet attacks on the ship and the crew dumped many of them overboard. Why won't those individuals get their tales straight?
Better work on that "bat"-stroke, drivel.
The Jewish state is swirling the same racist drain as white South Africa.

I'm not ignorant. I'm like the Dylan song, "I know my song well, before I start singing". That's why you rarely ever debate me. It's safer not to engage and just sit back and call me names. Because the few times you tried, you had your head handed to you.

I am so good at debating, that I can take mine and beat yours; then turn around and take yours and beat mine. It's best you stay with the ad hominem's. You're out of your league if you even attempt to argue.

Now, if you think what I said is BS, then step up, pick a subject and let's go at it. Unfortunately, I think we both know what your answer will be.

Back to you...
You sound like the Arab armies who get destroyed, claim victory and go back home to a hero's welcome. Heh heh!

What would you infer if you watched your attackers machine-gun inflatable life rafts?
We would infer that it's an inflatable bullshitt, of course. That same unmarked batmen spotter lt. Painter testified that most of the life rafts were damaged and burning after jet attacks on the ship and the crew dumped many of them overboard. Why won't those individuals get their tales straight?
Another un-educated twerp squeeks.

There was no Israeli courtmartialed for refusing to fire on the USS Liberty see your doctor for your memory issues In every military accident there is LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of -------blame to go around For the record----there are LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of military accidents not only is war dangerous-------anything military is dangerous

There was a Pilot Reprimanded, at the least. It is in the book.
Was he reprimanded for refusing to fire on the US flag?

"Two recent Israeli High Court rulings follow a disturbing trend. On January 11, divided justices ruled 6 - 5 for Israel's Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law.

"It denies citizenship rights to Palestinians with Israeli spouses. Enacted in 2003 as temporary legislation, it was extended twice after its initial expiration date.

"The law empowers the interior minister to grant citizenship only if affected Palestinians identify strongly and cooperate with Israel. They must also contribute to national security. As a result, few qualify.

"In addition, it limits potential eligibility to Palestinian husbands 36 or older and Palestinian wives at least 26.

"A Qara village attorney called the decision a 'declaration of war on Israeli Arabs.' A mixed couple said the decision 'will lead to the expulsion of thousands of families from the country.'

"The Palestinian wife of another mixed couple got temporary permit permission to live with her husband in Acre without legal rights extended Israeli citizens. Her husband, a Haifa University doctoral candidate, wasn't surprised by the ruling, saying:

"'The decision is proof that one shouldn't have faith in the Israeli judicial system. It is clear that the Supreme Court is influenced by the wave of fascism and racism sweeping Israel, and the judges weren't expected to act any other way.'"

Waves of fascism and racism that will swamp the Jewish state unless Jews living there decide if they want to exist in a democratic state or a Jewish one; it's not too different from what we're facing in the US; do we want to live in a democracy or a plutocracy?

What's your choice?

Racist Israeli Supreme Court Decisions

Nope. Keep up, it's actually the opposite. More and more people and nations are realizing the animals Israel is up against. Let's not forget that not too long ago, Isrsel was asked to "negotiate" with that genocidal mass murderer Assad who has now murdered over 17,000 fellow Syrians to save his own skin. It's easy for others to ask Israel to sit across the table from these beasts, another thing when you realize what you're really asking of them.

"Two recent Israeli High Court rulings follow a disturbing trend. On January 11, divided justices ruled 6 - 5 for Israel's Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law.

"It denies citizenship rights to Palestinians with Israeli spouses. Enacted in 2003 as temporary legislation, it was extended twice after its initial expiration date.

"The law empowers the interior minister to grant citizenship only if affected Palestinians identify strongly and cooperate with Israel. They must also contribute to national security. As a result, few qualify.

"In addition, it limits potential eligibility to Palestinian husbands 36 or older and Palestinian wives at least 26.

"A Qara village attorney called the decision a 'declaration of war on Israeli Arabs.' A mixed couple said the decision 'will lead to the expulsion of thousands of families from the country.'

"The Palestinian wife of another mixed couple got temporary permit permission to live with her husband in Acre without legal rights extended Israeli citizens. Her husband, a Haifa University doctoral candidate, wasn't surprised by the ruling, saying:

"'The decision is proof that one shouldn't have faith in the Israeli judicial system. It is clear that the Supreme Court is influenced by the wave of fascism and racism sweeping Israel, and the judges weren't expected to act any other way.'"

Waves of fascism and racism that will swamp the Jewish state unless Jews living there decide if they want to exist in a democratic state or a Jewish one; it's not too different from what we're facing in the US; do we want to live in a democracy or a plutocracy?

What's your choice?

Israel is like heaven compared to any Muslim shithole, including the Palestinians. Remember over 20% of Israelis are Arab Israelis, and the worlds major faiths including Christianity and Bahaiism have their holiest sites there, and feel totally comfortable and grateful that Israelis are in charge of the place. If you want institutionalized hatred and intolerance, check any Muslim shithole.

Back to you...
Now you're just whining.

What's your choice?

Citizens of a country are best served by their Supreme Courts rulings. Can't cater to the minority.

Nope. Keep up, it's actually the opposite. More and more people and nations are realizing the animals Israel is up against. Let's not forget that not too long ago, Isrsel was asked to "negotiate" with that genocidal mass murderer Assad who has now murdered over 17,000 fellow Syrians to save his own skin. It's easy for others to ask Israel to sit across the table from these beasts, another thing when you realize what you're really asking of them.
Israel had no trouble negotiating with the White beasts in South Africa...

"The system preserving this apartheid is more ruthless than that seen in South Africa, where the black were a labor force and could therefore also make a living. It is equipped with the lie of being 'temporary...'"

"Abba Eban captured the allegation by coining a phrase repeated by the doves of all parties, who never really went to battle over Israel's future and allowed the 'settlement project' to spread. After all, occupation makes Israelis richer. Why oppose it?"

Does the occupation make Israelis richer?
Of course it does.
That's why you support it.

Israel's apartheid is worse than South Africa's - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Israel had no trouble negotiating with the White beasts in South Africa...

"The system preserving this apartheid is more ruthless than that seen in South Africa, where the black were a labor force and could therefore also make a living. It is equipped with the lie of being 'temporary...'"

"Abba Eban captured the allegation by coining a phrase repeated by the doves of all parties, who never really went to battle over Israel's future and allowed the 'settlement project' to spread. After all, occupation makes Israelis richer. Why oppose it?"

Does the occupation make Israelis richer?
Of course it does.
That's why you support it.

Israel's apartheid is worse than South Africa's - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Was South Africa an enemey of Israel, asshole? No, so other than try to vomit more anti semetic garbage you have nothing else to respond with then.

What's your choice?

Israel is like heaven compared to any Muslim shithole, including the Palestinians. Remember over 20% of Israelis are Arab Israelis, and the worlds major faiths including Christianity and Bahaiism have their holiest sites there, and feel totally comfortable and grateful that Israelis are in charge of the place. If you want institutionalized hatred and intolerance, check any Muslim shithole.

Johannes Martarsian was walking in the Old City in May 2008 when an young ultra-Orthodox Jew spat at him. Maratersian punched the spitter in the face, making him bleed, and was charged for assault. But Judge Dov Pollock, who unexpectedly annulled the indictment, wrote in his verdict that "putting the defendant on trial for a single blow at a man who spat at his face, after suffering the degradation of being spat on for years while walking around in his church robes is a fundamental contravention of the principles of justice and decency."

Ultra-Orthodox spitting attacks on Old City clergymen becoming daily Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

What's your choice?

25 february, 1994.
cave of the patriarchs.
al khalil, palestine

What's your choice?

25 february, 1994.
cave of the patriarchs.
al khalil, palestine
Was the Hebron Massacre institutional violence or the degenerate act of one deranged person?

Forum List

Back