🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

The Wall was built by Jews, idiot. They are the walls of the ancient temple. Arabs have zero rights to the wall, historically and religiously.

"If I were president" I would revoke your citizenship and ship your filthy ass one way to Gaza.
First class or steerage?

The Wall was built by Jews, idiot. They are the walls of the ancient temple. Arabs have zero rights to the wall, historically and religiously.

"If I were president" I would revoke your citizenship and ship your filthy ass one way to Gaza.
First class or steerage?
Ship you on one of those terrorist flotillas. Meet and greet your future boyfriends, on a pleasure cruise of your lifetime. Your ass will never be the same. Heh heh heh.

First class or steerage?
Ship you on one of those terrorist flotillas. Meet and greet your future boyfriends, on a pleasure cruise of your lifetime. Your ass will never be the same. Heh heh heh.

Roudy, there you go again with the ass pounding stuff. Please check your sexual orientation, it might not be as you think. :D

Was the Hebron Massacre institutional violence or the degenerate act of one deranged person?
It was neither. It was a riot that resulted from a bunch of zionist hooligan's going down to that Wailing Wall and declaring it jewish property.

to many "massacres", too few hebrons. the date i posted was for the baruch golstein spree. i think that was what hoss was responding to.
You're right, I responded to the wrong post. My bad. Glad you caught it.

The massacre in Hebron had nothing to do with the wailing wall----it was simply another muslim pogrom in which the throats of babies were slit for the glory of schmallah

The massacre in Hebron had nothing to do with the wailing wall----it was simply another muslim pogrom in which the throats of babies were slit for the glory of schmallah

Actually it was in response to the Zionist invasion.

Was the Hebron Massacre institutional violence or the degenerate act of one deranged person?
It was neither. It was a riot that resulted from a bunch of zionist hooligan's going down to that Wailing Wall and declaring it jewish property.
Gee! And what right did the Jews have declaring the Wailing Wall as Jewish Property? Heck, that's like Muslims declaring Mecca as Muslim property, or Catholics declaring the Vatican. What right did Jews have declaring what's theirs....THEIR'S?! Jihad! Slaughter all the Jews!

the indigenous jews of al khalil lived there peacefully beside their indigenous arab neigbours for years. they, in fact, distanced thenselves from the european and american zionist jews, who were the victims of the massacre. many jews today, for propaganda purposes, say that the hebron jews who were killed were not zionist, but that term seems to vary as to the particular story being told. they were american and european yeshiva students mostly...and zionists.

that certainly doesn't justify the massacre, but it certainly does cast a different light on this tale of blood lust you are telling. perhaps instead of "kill all the jews" it might be better put "kill the colonisers from foreign soil who come to take iur land."

what do you think we should do about the illegal immigrant problem here, roudy?

Actually it was in response to the Zionist invasion.

Yes it was----it was a response to the fact that in the early 1800s the OTTOMAN RULERS (whom the arabs despised) had eased the shariah proscription on jewish ownership of land. When jews purchased the land of Hebron people like you were horrified just as people in the town of my childhood were horrified if a black family purchased a home in our town. People like you wanted to lynch the black family members It is good of you to reveal precisely that which you are. I am not sure that even the people like you who lived in that town would slit the throats of infants------but I tend to be optimistic

What would you infer if you watched your attackers machine-gun inflatable life rafts?
We would infer that it's an inflatable bullshitt, of course. That same unmarked batmen spotter lt. Painter testified that most of the life rafts were damaged and burning after jet attacks on the ship and the crew dumped many of them overboard. Why won't those individuals get their tales straight?
Better work on that "bat"-stroke, drivel. The Jewish state is swirling the same racist drain as white South Africa.
All-predictable drivel-rage, fusillades of drivel in all directions, no argument so far. We win again, of course.

Again, I know very little on the subject. But isn't a formal declartion by an establised country kinda how most states come to existence, I mean...in a formal way in the eyes of the established global community.

I really don't know much sorry.

But while we're talking about "rights" how are you defining that? Like a legal right or a moral one? I just ask because I remember the Romans were essentially the ones who forced most of the jews out of palestine in the first place. Then subsequent changes of the country heavily invovled violence and upheavels?

Given the history of the area, would superior force = rights?

just very briefly, and i will get to more later, but the british government had more right to dictate the course of her american colonies than it did to dictate the course of the palestinian people.

the most simple irish bogtrotter has a better grasp if british language and law than the most learned jurists in the world. experience may be the best teacher, but it is oft a cruel teacher.

a "national home" is not a "state."
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people,"
http://www.mbc.edu/faculty/gbowen/BalfourDeclaration.jpg

and that is just for starters. as for this "right to exist", i am beginning to think it means nothing at all. no state has a right to exist. it just exists. it is moot. the mere fact that the palestinians are willing to sit down and negotiate with israel makes the recognition of israel's right to exist implicit. furthermore, that recognition has been expressed in very explicit ways many times, the most notable being the arab peace initiative.

I get it...I think. About the "right to exist" I mean. Are you saying something like no where is there some anceint tablet or doctrine of sorts that dictates the "proper" and/or "improper" actions of man?

Like no centralized, universally accepted source for what dicates mans "right" to anything?
edit: something much older than today's "holy books", like it would have had to intertwined with the origin of man.
:confused:

lol...not exactly. i am saying that a states "right to exist" is kind of like a persons "right to breathe" (not live, but just the simple act of inhaling or exhaling). it just is and need not be asserted. it is kinda like me asking you to recognise my right to exhale how weird is that.

what i am saying is that israel's insistance that their "right to exist" be recognised is flat out goofy and a stalling tactic in order for israel to completely occupy the west bank without giving the palestinians any citizenship rights, not that they would want them anyway.

here is what he has said, and has been an unspoken policy of those before him...

In a video from 2001, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: "I know what America is. America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in our way." Netanyahu also bragged how he undercut the peace process when he was prime minister during the Clinton administration. "They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]," he said. "I said I would, but ... I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."

Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikiquote

it is sort of like the balfour declaration or UN resolution 181, which israel agreed to with the UN. if you make a deal, you stick by it. israel has a proven track record of breaking their agreements.

i'm not sure any state has to assert their right to exist. that is a given. i do, however, think states can prove that they no longer should exist, and i think israel, not unlike nazi germany or any of a number of states, has gone down that path.

israek is simply a mistake, and a miserably failed enterprise, and has no place in the region. they are nothing but trouble, be it their own fault or the fault of orhers...i think the former...but now what do you do? i think maybe you make some major adjustments and help them find a jewish state somewhere else. something.

Last edited:
Israel had no trouble negotiating with the White beasts in South Africa..."The system preserving this apartheid is more ruthless than that seen in South Africa, where the black were a labor force and could therefore also make a living. It is equipped with the lie of being 'temporary...'"
"Abba Eban captured the allegation by coining a phrase repeated by the doves of all parties, who never really went to battle over Israel's future and allowed the 'settlement project' to spread. After all, occupation makes Israelis richer. Why oppose it?"
Leftist driiiivel.

We would infer that it's an inflatable bullshitt, of course. That same unmarked batmen spotter lt. Painter testified that most of the life rafts were damaged and burning after jet attacks on the ship and the crew dumped many of them overboard. Why won't those individuals get their tales straight?
Better work on that "bat"-stroke, drivel. The Jewish state is swirling the same racist drain as white South Africa.
All-predictable drivel-rage, fusillades of drivel in all directions, no argument so far. We win again, of course.
Drivel, huh?

Here's one of the typical zionist land ownership rules at the time...

Keren Kayemet draft lease: Employment of Jewish labour only

"... The lessee undertakes to execute all works connected with the cultivation of the holding only with Jewish labour. Failure to comply with this duty by the employment of non-Jewish labour shall render the lessee liable to the payment of compensation ..."

"The lease also provides that the holding shall never be held by any but a Jew ..."​
Worked by "only a jew" and owned by "only a jew", is pretty fuckin' apartheid to me.

Drivel, my ass!

Drivel, huh?
Aheuumm.
Here's one of the typical zionist land ownership rules at the time..."Keren Kayemet draft lease: Employment of Jewish labour only "... The lessee undertakes to execute all works connected with the cultivation of the holding only with Jewish labour. Failure to comply with this duty by the employment of non-Jewish labour shall render the lessee liable to the payment of compensation ..." "The lease also provides that the holding shall never be held by any but a Jew ..." Worked by "only a jew" and owned by"only a jew", is pretty fuckin' apartheid to me.
Stale drivel. Any private property, not socialized by arabs, or the UN, is apartheid. Heh.

The Keren Kayemet land lease thing was designed to PUT JEWS TO WORK in occupations with which they had no real prior exerperience----to wit FARMING-----and to avoid the exploitation of "CHEAP ARAB LABOR" It precedes the establishment of the state of Israel ------and has absolutely nothing to do with apartheid At the time it was designed---it was something which would have been called very "LEFTIST" The concept was to NOT CREATE THE ARAB POPULATION into that which the Ottomans had created them----essentially SERFS I find it very interesting that what was once a very PROGRESSIVE idea suddenly became APARTHEID To that point in history------since jews had been restricted from owning property in under christian and muslim oppression-----they simply were not farmers ----did not know how to be farmers and actually had developed, to some extent, an aversion to that kind of work Once they BOUGHT land-----they would be tempted to hire CHEAP LABOR (to wit---arabs)

The Keren Kayemet land lease thing was designed to PUT JEWS TO WORK in occupations with which they had no real prior exerperience----to wit FARMING-----and to avoid the exploitation of "CHEAP ARAB LABOR" It precedes the establishment of the state of Israel ------and has absolutely nothing to do with apartheid At the time it was designed---it was something which would have been called very "LEFTIST" The concept was to NOT CREATE THE ARAB POPULATION into that which the Ottomans had created them----essentially SERFS I find it very interesting that what was once a very PROGRESSIVE idea suddenly became APARTHEID To that point in history------since jews had been restricted from owning property in under christian and muslim oppression-----they simply were not farmers ----did not know how to be farmers and actually had developed, to some extent, an aversion to that kind of work Once they BOUGHT land-----they would be tempted to hire CHEAP LABOR (to wit---arabs)
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Israel leads the World in agricultural development, they lead the world recycled water, they lead the world in Stem cell research, they lead the world in medical research, and they lead the world in citrus exports.....Why would we trade all that for a bunch of terrorist who want to lead the world in killing their young? Their own young at that. Its always the kids who go on tv then blow themselves up...I'll take a nation that's actually doing something good for the world, instead of evil....

AND WITH THAT I'M DONE...
ISRAEL FOREVER

Israel leads the World in agricultural development, they lead the world recycled water, they lead the world in Stem cell research, they lead the world in medical research, and they lead the world in citrus exports.....Why would we trade all that for a bunch of terrorist who want to lead the world in killing their young? Their own young at that. Its always the kids who go on tv then blow themselves up...I'll take a nation that's actually doing something good for the world, instead of evil....

AND WITH THAT I'M DONE...
ISRAEL FOREVER
Israel also leads the world in fascism.

there is no question that the early zionists were trying to create a country which would be a refuge for jews-----a refuge from both christian and muslim oppression. There is no question that they envisioned a land populated by jews If christian and muslim oppression had not existed-----there would probably still be an Israel----since the area had been considered "holy" to jews for more than 3000 years------and the religion does actually teach that it is far better to live there than anywhere else ------the part that would not have happened would have been the FIGHT to get that land. Jews would have been there continuously and no one else would have an interest in it. The only reason muslims want it is because they feel a need to control the entire Middle east-----Islam is a very imperialistic ideology

Forum List

Back