🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

just what exactly is it?

i hear the term "right to exist" used quite a bit when speaking of israel and occasionally, but very rarely, some other states, but no one really explains it or questions the concept.

i mean, who or what gives israel this right to exist? who conferred it upon israel or was it just expressed generally and is applied to all states and would be states? did israel have a right to exist before it became a state? it would seem that such a right to exist would be universal. is it codified or mentioned in some jurisdictional or international legal system? anywhere? does it have any historical or legal precedent or continuity and, if so, from when? where?

does there ever come a time when such a "right to exist" ceases and, if so, when, where, and how?

personally. i have no idea whether israel, or any state, has a "right to exist." it just seems like a very odd concept with no precedent or standing whatsoever.

Every nation/country is soverign and has a right to exist. If we were to dictate who has a right and who doesn't by whether or not lands and people were conquered or agreements were made then we might as well go back centuries to re-establish boundaries and borders. Some may not like it, but if people are civilized, they will recognize that fact and instead of killing people and fighting, they could establish their own economy and better conditions for their people (ie. Palestine). Maybe they feel that Israel is wrong, etc. but, get over it and grow up!

they could establish their own economy and better conditions for their people (ie. Palestine).

Yeah, maybe they should take up farming.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbv7IiOUJ3U&feature=related]Israeli bulldozers destroying the Palestinian land in Qarara, north east of Khan Younis, Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Well, maybe not.

Leave it to those clever, resourceful Jews to invent a "right"---no less---for their crimes against the native Palestinians....you really have to admire the chutzpah, the "right to exist" is basically the right to steal..kill...terrorize...and lie about it. Felons everywhere take note!!!!!!! You have the"Right to Exist"

the "right to exist" is basically the right to steal..kill...terrorize...and lie about it

Are those the "shared values" that our politicians are always talking about when discussing Israel?

Leave it to those clever, resourceful Jews to invent a "right"---no less---for their crimes against the native Palestinians....you really have to admire the chutzpah, the "right to exist" is basically the right to steal..kill...terrorize...and lie about it. Felons everywhere take note!!!!!!! You have the"Right to Exist"

the "right to exist" is basically the right to steal..kill...terrorize...and lie about it

Are those the "shared values" that our politicians are always talking about when discussing Israel?
Have you been drinkin' that there Evian water again?

Said the mosque dog.

Whatever you do, don't address my original point which was: So can you explain why an inanimate object has any "rights" like Jews claim that Israel has?:eusa_whistle:

that idiotic "question" has already been answered -----Israel is a COUNTRY ----populated by people A far more logical question is ---WHY WOULD A PLACE---GENERALLY DRY AND MISERABLE --WHICH WAS THE BIRTH PLACE OF A RAPIST, THIEVING, MURDERING PIG and NOTABLE FOR BEING RULED BY THE MOST DISGUSTING RACIST PIG LAWS IN THE WORLD---to wit mecca----be permitted to exist on a planet striving toward decency? The most important event that took place in the miserable cursed place----is the pig born there managed to commit the most comprehensive genocide in history and even now----that cesspit is a monument to the filth of exclusionist racism. Depraved people who hold that cesspit "holy" are the same dogs who attacked elegant buddhist art in afghanistan in worship of the rapist pig

If we take away your usual rant against arabs, all you answered was " -----Israel is a COUNTRY ----populated by people ". So why do I always hear that Israel has a right to exist? What right? Written where? By Whom? :dunno:

Can you even come up with a real answer?

Whatever you do, don't address my original point which was: So can you explain why an inanimate object has any "rights" like Jews claim that Israel has?:eusa_whistle:

that idiotic "question" has already been answered -----Israel is a COUNTRY ----populated by people A far more logical question is ---WHY WOULD A PLACE---GENERALLY DRY AND MISERABLE --WHICH WAS THE BIRTH PLACE OF A RAPIST, THIEVING, MURDERING PIG and NOTABLE FOR BEING RULED BY THE MOST DISGUSTING RACIST PIG LAWS IN THE WORLD---to wit mecca----be permitted to exist on a planet striving toward decency? The most important event that took place in the miserable cursed place----is the pig born there managed to commit the most comprehensive genocide in history and even now----that cesspit is a monument to the filth of exclusionist racism. Depraved people who hold that cesspit "holy" are the same dogs who attacked elegant buddhist art in afghanistan in worship of the rapist pig

If we take away your usual rant against arabs, all you answered was " -----Israel is a COUNTRY ----populated by people ". So why do I always hear that Israel has a right to exist? What right? Written where? By Whom? :dunno:

the piece of garbage repeats the same stupidity like some people parrot crap over and over again with ass in the air imagining that their fart secented muttering have an effect on a dog "god" It is an aspect of "primitive thinking" to "believe" repetition of crap becomes "MAGICAL" and is very prominent in schizophrenics. Anyone interested in observing the kind of obsessive muttering in which ima engages------try to gain access to a hospital ward for the criminally insane. This phenomenon also happens in people afflicted with long term syphilis-----ie neurosyphilis------sometimes referred to as "lues" when the doctors do not want the patient to know the topic of conversation

the piece of garbage repeats the same stupidity like some people parrot crap over and over again with ass in the air imagining that their fart secented muttering have an effect on a dog "god" It is an aspect of "primitive thinking" to "believe" repetition of crap becomes "MAGICAL" and is very prominent in schizophrenics. Anyone interested in observing the kind of obsessive muttering in which ima engages------try to gain access to a hospital ward for the criminally insane. This phenomenon also happens in people afflicted with long term syphilis-----ie neurosyphilis------sometimes referred to as "lues" when the doctors do not want the patient to know the topic of conversation

I'll take that as a no. :D

That's ok I understand that it is impossible for you to justify the existence of the cesspit saudi arabia and its epicenter of filth----the birthplace of the rapist pig ----mecca------I would not ask you to justify that disgusting filth-----it is impossible ------just as it is impossible to justify the idiot book about the pig son of amina the slut or the followers of slut and son

That's ok I understand that it is impossible for you to justify the existence of the cesspit saudi arabia and its epicenter of filth----the birthplace of the rapist pig ----mecca------I would not ask you to justify that disgusting filth-----it is impossible ------just as it is impossible to justify the idiot book about the pig son of amina the slut or the followers of slut and son

I agree that SA is a huge box of stinky cat litter. But I'm not talking about that. Am I?

Are you implying that because some retard country does something, it's ok for Israel to do the same level of ugly?

Why should we mention that in the Israel and Palestine forum?

I agree that SA is a huge box of stinky cat litter. But I'm not talking about that. Am I?

Are you implying that because some retard country does something, it's ok for Israel to do the same level of ugly?

Israel never did "ugly" it is you and yours who do-----from the pig constantine to adolf ALL YOURS think REICH from the first of constantine to the third of your uncle adolf all in your name by you and yours -----filth and ugliness------in fact it was your filth and ugliness that was emulated in the arabian desert and from thence inflicted on much of the world to the present state of cosmic cesspit. Israel is the place of refuge for decent people from YOUR STINK

Israel never did "ugly" it is you and yours who do-----from the pig constantine to adolf ALL YOURS think REICH from the first of constantine to the third of your uncle adolf all in your name by you and yours -----filth and ugliness------in fact it was your filth and ugliness that was emulated in the arabian desert and from thence inflicted on much of the world to the present state of cosmic cesspit. Israel is the place of refuge for decent people from YOUR STINK

You obviously don't want peace. Enjoy the war. Try not to get too much Chinese food spilled on you, especially the red pineapple sauce. :D

You obviously don't want peace. Enjoy the war. Try not to get too much Chinese food spilled on you, especially the red pineapple sauce. :D

Of course I want to resist the filth you advocate------all decent people do. Islamicism is a totalitarian ideology the red sweet and sour sauce does not stain------it is turmeric that one has to avoid ----especially on light colored cloth----also saffron

just what exactly is it?

i hear the term "right to exist" used quite a bit when speaking of israel and occasionally, but very rarely, some other states, but no one really explains it or questions the concept.

i mean, who or what gives israel this right to exist? who conferred it upon israel or was it just expressed generally and is applied to all states and would be states? did israel have a right to exist before it became a state? it would seem that such a right to exist would be universal. is it codified or mentioned in some jurisdictional or international legal system? anywhere? does it have any historical or legal precedent or continuity and, if so, from when? where?

does there ever come a time when such a "right to exist" ceases and, if so, when, where, and how?

personally. i have no idea whether israel, or any state, has a "right to exist." it just seems like a very odd concept with no precedent or standing whatsoever.

Every nation/country is soverign and has a right to exist. If we were to dictate who has a right and who doesn't by whether or not lands and people were conquered or agreements were made then we might as well go back centuries to re-establish boundaries and borders. Some may not like it, but if people are civilized, they will recognize that fact and instead of killing people and fighting, they could establish their own economy and better conditions for their people (ie. Palestine). Maybe they feel that Israel is wrong, etc. but, get over it and grow up!
A remarkably stupid set of assumptions: no nation on the face of the planet inheres a "right to exist"....you confuse recognition with "right"...as for the Palestinians establishing better living conditions---have you been asleep for 60 years moron??? The Jews control Palestine, and every aspect of Palestinian life---economy...freedom of movement...resources...borders...political representation..etc., what part of this fails to register?????

just what exactly is it?

A remarkably stupid set of assumptions: no nation on the face of the planet inheres a "right to exist"....you confuse recognition with "right"...as for the Palestinians establishing better living conditions---have you been asleep for 60 years moron??? The Jews control Palestine, and every aspect of Palestinian life---economy...freedom of movement...resources...borders...political representation..etc., what part of this fails to register?????

That is true.

Palestine's economy sucks because Israel destroyed it.

Palestine's government suck because Israel destroyed it.

All those who appear to hate Americn and Israel always drag up Chomsky, who should just stick to Linguisitic which is the field he is an expert in, not politics. I don't think it has gotten through Georgie's head yet that he would be safer in Israel than he would be in any Muslim country. By the way, Georgie, the Assyrians in Los Angeles are collecting money for their fellow Syrian Christians in need because of what is happening in Syria. I hope you have given them your contribution.
Syria Christian refugees in Lebanon fear Islamist rebels - latimes.com

jt2
You've heard the expression there's no silver medal in Revolutions?

"ZAHLE, Lebanon — For most of the refugees streaming across the border into Lebanon, Syrian President Bashar Assad is to blame for the violence back home and the rebel effort to oust him is laudable. For the traumatized Christians among them, it's often the opposite.

"The rebellion, led by Syria's Sunni Muslim majority, has stirred profound concern among Christians, who make up about 10% of Syria's population. Some say they detect an increasingly radicalized Islamist strain among the rebels that makes them fear for their future.

"Although many young Christians sympathize with the rebellion, most Christians are believed to still support the embattled government, viewing it as a guarantor of minority rights, even as it represses free speech and crushes any form of political opposition."

No I haven't donated, and I probably won't.
My $639 SSA and $200 worth of food stamps every month don't stretch the way they used to.
Can I blame Assad and his Christian slaves for that?

Syria Christian refugees in Lebanon fear Islamist rebels - latimes.com
Vote for O'Bama and you'll get a lot more free stuff.
What do you expect voting for Ryan/Romney will bring...hyperinflation?

I'm voting Socialist or Green...you?

between 1948 and 1967 GAZA WAS PART OF EGYPT at that time the people were undereducated, starving and had almost no running water---no electricity and no medical care. Since 1967 when Israel came to an occupation and then a minimal semi occupation of Gaza----the standard of living in all realms has improved to the point that it is among the highest of all muslim populations of the world In fact marrying a Gazan is a step UP for many egyptians they get to move into gaza and get a higher standard of life than most of the FELLAHIN of egypt Gaza also has one of the best infant survival rates in the muslim world I had no idea about the improvement in gazan life wrought by Israel until about 23 years ago when I came into contact with a gazan family because ---a man was being treated for the outcome of the MEDICAL NEGLECT he suffered as a child in gaza ----pre 1967. Family members both in the US and those who came over from gaza were very informative I wonder why sunny and tinny are so eager to prove that they are utterly ignorant of simple history Who is the idiot who claimed Israel has "controlled gaza" for 60 years? where have you been?

Since 1967 when Israel came to an occupation and then a minimal semi occupation of Gaza----the standard of living in all realms has improved to the point that it is among the highest of all muslim populations of the world ?

Um.....what?

In 2006, the Gaza Strip had a GDP per capita of US$150 per day.

In 2006, Malaysia had a GDP per capita of US$12,900. Turkey had $9,000, and Tunisia US$8,800. Even Bangladesh managed US$2000.

So how were the Gazans better off, Rosie?

they are utterly ignorant of simple history Who is the idiot who claimed Israel has "controlled gaza" for 60 years? where have you been?

If you are going to post things like...it is better to be right!

Last edited:
standard of living for THE GENERAL POPULATION not average of income -------

check infant mortality rates-----after 1967 GAZA's is a lot better than INDONESIA I will check Tunisia------probably beats tunisia too----certainly beats egypt

Forum List

Back