🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Jihadist dogs cannot converse------the best they can to is fart out silly jingles as they dream of the "glory" of sneaking into a house to slit the throat of an infant. They are so stupid that in discussions of their own aggressive farts of "YITBACH AL ............" and their incessant cheers for BLOOD in honor of their dog "god"-----they resort to silly games of semantics and stupitidy like "how can a country have a 'right' to exist" Jihadist dogs actually consider that 'query' to be clever-------does a jihadist dog have a 'right' to exist? does a city which is the place where a rapist pig was born have a 'right to exist' well---for the jihadist dogs an artistic rendition in stone of a person far better than any of them and their "god" to wit BUDDHA somehow does not have a "right" to exist and the dogs go to great effort to ATTACK it

Make sure you keep your muzzle on and have your rabies shots up to date. Thanks. :D
Said the mosque dog.

Jihadist dogs cannot converse------the best they can to is fart out silly jingles as they dream of the "glory" of sneaking into a house to slit the throat of an infant. They are so stupid that in discussions of their own aggressive farts of "YITBACH AL ............" and their incessant cheers for BLOOD in honor of their dog "god"-----they resort to silly games of semantics and stupitidy like "how can a country have a 'right' to exist" Jihadist dogs actually consider that 'query' to be clever-------does a jihadist dog have a 'right' to exist? does a city which is the place where a rapist pig was born have a 'right to exist' well---for the jihadist dogs an artistic rendition in stone of a person far better than any of them and their "god" to wit BUDDHA somehow does not have a "right" to exist and the dogs go to great effort to ATTACK it

Make sure you keep your muzzle on and have your rabies shots up to date. Thanks. :D
Said the mosque dog.

Whatever you do, don't address my original point which was: So can you explain why an inanimate object has any "rights" like Jews claim that Israel has?:eusa_whistle:

Said the mosque dog.

Whatever you do, don't address my original point which was: So can you explain why an inanimate object has any "rights" like Jews claim that Israel has?:eusa_whistle:

Your query is idiotic a COUNTRY is land WITH PEOPLE. I will give you an example since you are so simple in your thinking that you NEED EXAMPLES ANTARCTICA is not a "COUNTRY" it has not even been admitted to the UN despite is huge population of Penguins which remain unrepresented. Antarctica is a LAND MASS----the kind which we ---PEOPLE---call a CONTINENT it is much larger than is Israel-----but is not even part of the EUROPEAN UNION the european union is made up of COUNTRIES WHICH HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST time to stop you idiot spamming

Said the mosque dog.

Your query is idiotic a COUNTRY is land WITH PEOPLE. I will give you an example since you are so simple in your thinking that you NEED EXAMPLES ANTARCTICA is not a "COUNTRY" it has not even been admitted to the UN despite is huge population of Penguins which remain unrepresented. Antarctica is a LAND MASS----the kind which we ---PEOPLE---call a CONTINENT it is much larger than is Israel-----but is not even part of the EUROPEAN UNION the european union is made up of COUNTRIES WHICH HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST time to stop you idiot spamming

No countries have an actual right to exist, that's absurd. Which European country has an actual right? And where are these rights written?

GP, is there any reason I shouldn't believe you are an anti-American, terrorist regime loving dissident?
Hoss, I don't hold my country or its strategic assets to a lower moral standard than the rest of the world.

Does that make me anti-American?
If not,then you only set your standards a small percentage higher. That's still pretty low. And a citizen shouldn't be bad mouthing his country all the time like a '60s flower child.
Citizens have an obligation to "bad mouth" the political hacks who manipulate their country's government on behalf of elites who profit from resource wars, for example.

Since the end of WWII the most valuable resource has been oil, and the largest concentration of oil is in the Middle East. 150 years ago the most valuable resource was cotton, and Texas was its epicenter.

What President Polk and his fellow Jacksonian Democrats did from 1846-1848 was exactly what Saddam tried to do in Kuwait in 1990.

How do you criticize the latter while flapping the flag for the former without appearing hypocritical?

For the same reason that members of the United Nations Human Rights Commission are or were leaders of nations that violated their own citizens human rights in the worst way. In modern times the United Nations is a useless body and we should withdraw. At one point Iran was a member of the woman's rights agency within the council. What a joke.
GP, is there any reason I shouldn't believe you are an anti-American, terrorist regime loving dissident?

None at all.
"The Department of Defense Dictionary of Military Terms defines terrorism as:

"The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological."

Now explain how someone can be simultaneously "anti-American" and "terrorist regime loving"?

For the same reason that members of the United Nations Human Rights Commission are or were leaders of nations that violated their own citizens human rights in the worst way. In modern times the United Nations is a useless body and we should withdraw. At one point Iran was a member of the woman's rights agency within the council. What a joke.
Yet Iran has never conspired to overthrow an elected US President.
Iran has never murdered, maimed, displaced, or incarcerated millions of civilians on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland.
Those of us in the US should really FLUSH our own government before worrying about Iran's.
Iran's Hezbollah has taken over Lebanon and held its people captive to their Islamic imperialistic ideology. Iran exports terror and has itself conducted terrorism and bombings and murder of its citizens as well as attacked citizens of other countries. Iran is close allies with Syria that not only supports Syria's slaughter of its citizens but sends troop and weapons to help the Syrians kill more of their own people. Plus Iran regularly threatens the destruction of other countries.

In short, Iran is one of the main forces for war and instability not only in the region but the entire world. Which is why it is under such harsh international sanctions. Perhaps you can convince the civilized world that Iran's IslamoNazis are really nice guys.
What's the last time Iran actually invaded another country?
When did the Iranians overthrow a chief executive in the US?

What Iranian has ever matched the arrogance of Paul Wolfowitz when, in response to a question asking why the US went after Iraq instead of North Korea answered that, economically speaking, we had no options in Iraq: "The country floats on a sea of oil."

Since 2003 the US has maimed, murdered, displaced, and incarcerated millions of innocent Iraqi civilians. Even Israel's illegal occupation of the West Bank and Gaza doesn't rise to that level of terrorism, and nothing Iran has done comes close to the level of state-sponsored terror exhibited by either Israel or the US.

Telling the Truth about Imperialism, Noam Chomsky interviewed by David Barsamian

Yet Iran has never conspired to overthrow an elected US President.
Iran has never murdered, maimed, displaced, or incarcerated millions of civilians on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland.
Those of us in the US should really FLUSH our own government before worrying about Iran's.
Iran's Hezbollah has taken over Lebanon and held its people captive to their Islamic imperialistic ideology. Iran exports terror and has itself conducted terrorism and bombings and murder of its citizens as well as attacked citizens of other countries. Iran is close allies with Syria that not only supports Syria's slaughter of its citizens but sends troop and weapons to help the Syrians kill more of their own people. Plus Iran regularly threatens the destruction of other countries.

In short, Iran is one of the main forces for war and instability not only in the region but the entire world. Which is why it is under such harsh international sanctions. Perhaps you can convince the civilized world that Iran's IslamoNazis are really nice guys.

What Iranian has ever matched the arrogance of Paul Wolfowitz when, in response to a question asking why the US went after Iraq instead of North Korea answered that, economically speaking, we had no options in Iraq: "The country floats on a sea of oil."

Since 2003 the US has maimed, murdered, displaced, and incarcerated millions of innocent Iraqi civilians. Even Israel's illegal occupation of the West Bank and Gaza doesn't rise to that level of terrorism, and nothing Iran has done comes close to the level of state-sponsored terror exhibited by either Israel or the US.

Telling the Truth about Imperialism, Noam Chomsky interviewed by David Barsamian
All those who appear to hate Americn and Israel always drag up Chomsky, who should just stick to Linguisitic which is the field he is an expert in, not politics. I don't think it has gotten through Georgie's head yet that he would be safer in Israel than he would be in any Muslim country. By the way, Georgie, the Assyrians in Los Angeles are collecting money for their fellow Syrian Christians in need because of what is happening in Syria. I hope you have given them your contribution.
Syria Christian refugees in Lebanon fear Islamist rebels - latimes.com

jt2

to what year is georgie referring? Iran has quite remarkable history of COMITTING GENOCIDE-----In fact it did commit genocide upon its ZOROASTRIAN population As to attacking georgie seems to imagine that Hezbollah is made up of MARTIANS "millions dead in Iraq" actually that is not true either unless he is counting the people murdered by islamic hero Sadaam and also in the war between Iraq and Iran oh I forgot MILLIONS OF CHILDREN DIED because of "sanctions"------right He is pushing that myth too. the poor kids died of lack of chocolate and american "jello"

In London? It would have made better sense if it was the British in Israel.:eusa_whistle:
An American tourist in Tel Aviv was about to enter the impressive Mann Auditorium to take in a concert by the Israel Philharmonic. He was admiring the unique architecture, the sweeping lines of the entrance, and the modern decor throughout the building. Finally he turned to his friend and asked if the building was named for Thomas Mann, the world-famous author.

"No," his friend said, "it's named for Fredrick Mann, from Philadelphia."

"Really? I've never heard of him. What did he write?"

"A check."

In London? It would have made better sense if it was the British in Israel.:eusa_whistle:
An American tourist in Tel Aviv was about to enter the impressive Mann Auditorium to take in a concert by the Israel Philharmonic. He was admiring the unique architecture, the sweeping lines of the entrance, and the modern decor throughout the building. Finally he turned to his friend and asked if the building was named for Thomas Mann, the world-famous author.

"No," his friend said, "it's named for Fredrick Mann, from Philadelphia."

"Really? I've never heard of him. What did he write?"

"A check."

I've heard that one.

If we're into self humour-

An Israeli husband asks his wife, "Motek, do you remember the name of the Hotel we were in last year on our honeymoon?"

"Wait a second, I'll check the towels".

---------

Only in Israel you can see a group of hoodlums burning tires singing "whoever believes doesn't fear..." two minutes after a siren is sounded and they all run

---------

Being Israeli is to push the one before you in line and yell at the guy behind you, "would you stop pushing me"?

---------

Being Israeli is to go to a hotel in Jerusalem and complain you don't have view to sea.

--------

Said the mosque dog.

that idiotic "question" has already been answered -----Israel is a COUNTRY ----populated by people A far more logical question is ---WHY WOULD A PLACE---GENERALLY DRY AND MISERABLE --WHICH WAS THE BIRTH PLACE OF A RAPIST, THIEVING, MURDERING PIG and NOTABLE FOR BEING RULED BY THE MOST DISGUSTING RACIST PIG LAWS IN THE WORLD---to wit mecca----be permitted to exist on a planet striving toward decency? The most important event that took place in the miserable cursed place----is the pig born there managed to commit the most comprehensive genocide in history and even now----that cesspit is a monument to the filth of exclusionist racism. Depraved people who hold that cesspit "holy" are the same dogs who attacked elegant buddhist art in afghanistan in worship of the rapist pig

All those who appear to hate Americn and Israel always drag up Chomsky, who should just stick to Linguisitic which is the field he is an expert in, not politics. I don't think it has gotten through Georgie's head yet that he would be safer in Israel than he would be in any Muslim country. By the way, Georgie, the Assyrians in Los Angeles are collecting money for their fellow Syrian Christians in need because of what is happening in Syria. I hope you have given them your contribution.

jt2
You've heard the expression there's no silver medal in Revolutions?

"ZAHLE, Lebanon — For most of the refugees streaming across the border into Lebanon, Syrian President Bashar Assad is to blame for the violence back home and the rebel effort to oust him is laudable. For the traumatized Christians among them, it's often the opposite.

"The rebellion, led by Syria's Sunni Muslim majority, has stirred profound concern among Christians, who make up about 10% of Syria's population. Some say they detect an increasingly radicalized Islamist strain among the rebels that makes them fear for their future.

"Although many young Christians sympathize with the rebellion, most Christians are believed to still support the embattled government, viewing it as a guarantor of minority rights, even as it represses free speech and crushes any form of political opposition."

No I haven't donated, and I probably won't.
My $639 SSA and $200 worth of food stamps every month don't stretch the way they used to.
Can I blame Assad and his Christian slaves for that?

jt2
You've heard the expression there's no silver medal in Revolutions?

"ZAHLE, Lebanon — For most of the refugees streaming across the border into Lebanon, Syrian President Bashar Assad is to blame for the violence back home and the rebel effort to oust him is laudable. For the traumatized Christians among them, it's often the opposite.

"The rebellion, led by Syria's Sunni Muslim majority, has stirred profound concern among Christians, who make up about 10% of Syria's population. Some say they detect an increasingly radicalized Islamist strain among the rebels that makes them fear for their future.

"Although many young Christians sympathize with the rebellion, most Christians are believed to still support the embattled government, viewing it as a guarantor of minority rights, even as it represses free speech and crushes any form of political opposition."

No I haven't donated, and I probably won't.
My $639 SSA and $200 worth of food stamps every month don't stretch the way they used to.
Can I blame Assad and his Christian slaves for that?

Vote for O'Bama and you'll get a lot more free stuff.

to what year is georgie referring? Iran has quite remarkable history of COMITTING GENOCIDE-----In fact it did commit genocide upon its ZOROASTRIAN population As to attacking georgie seems to imagine that Hezbollah is made up of MARTIANS "millions dead in Iraq" actually that is not true either unless he is counting the people murdered by islamic hero Sadaam and also in the war between Iraq and Iran oh I forgot MILLIONS OF CHILDREN DIED because of "sanctions"------right He is pushing that myth too. the poor kids died of lack of chocolate and american "jello"
Hasbara's blathering bitch never misses a chance to miss the point.
Iran hasn't invaded or occupied another country or territory in the last hundred years.
Hezbollah would not exist if the Jewish State hadn't been forced on the majority of Palestinians in 1948.
Millions of Iraqis have been murdered, maimed, displaced or incarcerated since 2003.

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

Was it the lack of chocolate or jello or the ZOROASTRIAN population in Persia?

MMS: Error

Leave it to those clever, resourceful Jews to invent a "right"---no less---for their crimes against the native Palestinians....you really have to admire the chutzpah, the "right to exist" is basically the right to steal..kill...terrorize...and lie about it. Felons everywhere take note!!!!!!! You have the"Right to Exist"

just what exactly is it?

i hear the term "right to exist" used quite a bit when speaking of israel and occasionally, but very rarely, some other states, but no one really explains it or questions the concept.

i mean, who or what gives israel this right to exist? who conferred it upon israel or was it just expressed generally and is applied to all states and would be states? did israel have a right to exist before it became a state? it would seem that such a right to exist would be universal. is it codified or mentioned in some jurisdictional or international legal system? anywhere? does it have any historical or legal precedent or continuity and, if so, from when? where?

does there ever come a time when such a "right to exist" ceases and, if so, when, where, and how?

personally. i have no idea whether israel, or any state, has a "right to exist." it just seems like a very odd concept with no precedent or standing whatsoever.

Every nation/country is soverign and has a right to exist. If we were to dictate who has a right and who doesn't by whether or not lands and people were conquered or agreements were made then we might as well go back centuries to re-establish boundaries and borders. Some may not like it, but if people are civilized, they will recognize that fact and instead of killing people and fighting, they could establish their own economy and better conditions for their people (ie. Palestine). Maybe they feel that Israel is wrong, etc. but, get over it and grow up!

Hasbara's blathering bitch never misses a chance to miss the point.
Iran hasn't invaded or occupied another country or territory in the last hundred years.
Hezbollah would not exist if the Jewish State hadn't been forced on the majority of Palestinians in 1948.
Millions of Iraqis have been murdered, maimed, displaced or incarcerated since 2003.

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

Was it the lack of chocolate or jello or the ZOROASTRIAN population in Persia?

MMS: Error
Neither. It proves that it's hazardous to ones health living in an Islamic country.

Forum List

Back