🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Is that a picture of your latest rape victim?

Is she "legitimate"?

Unlike a pissant motherfucker such as you, I have never raped a woman you rodent twat.

As is the case with all dishonest shit suckers such as you, you take the dopey words of one guy and attribute that thinking to all who disagree with your narrow-minded idiocy. Honest you will never be.

Go suck another bag of dicks, you sit stain fly fucker.

Windmills of hope and change in the pocket.
And Jill goes to jail.

"Jill Stein, the Green Party's 2012 presidential candidate, was arrested in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon during a bank protest sit-in..."

"Said Stein, 'The developers and financiers made trillions of dollars through the housing bubble and the imposition of crushing debt on homeowners. And when homeowners could no longer pay them what they demanded, they went to government and got trillions of dollars of bailouts.

"'Every effort of the Obama Administration has been to prop this system up and keep it going at taxpayer expense. It's time for this game to end. It's time for the laws be written to protect the victims and not the perpetrators.'"

Green Party Presidential Candidate Jill Stein Arrested at Bank Protest | Common Dreams

Jill Stein is cool.
"Stein, a Massachusetts resident and Harvard-educated doctor, was arrested along with four other Green Party members, the Associated Press reports, including her vice presidential running mate, Cheri Honkala, a single mother who once ran for Philadelphia sheriff.

"The group of at least 50 activists were protesting at the offices of the Federal National Mortgage Association, better known as Fannie Mae, KYW radio, Philadelphia reported.

"'Millions have lost their homes already. Many millions are still in the pipeline,' said Stein, outside of office tower where Fannie Mae's offices are located. 'We are five years into this crisis and effectively nothing has been done about it.'"

A vote for Mitt or Obama will add another four years to the effectively doing nothing column.
But the 1% will "earn" an even greater percentage of US income and wealth than they do today.
Obviously, that's all that matters?

Green Party Presidential Candidate Jill Stein Arrested at Bank Protest | Common Dreams

Is that a picture of your latest rape victim?

Is she "legitimate"?

Unlike a pissant motherfucker such as you, I have never raped a woman you rodent twat.

As is the case with all dishonest shit suckers such as you, you take the dopey words of one guy and attribute that thinking to all who disagree with your narrow-minded idiocy. Honest you will never be.

Go suck another bag of dicks, you sit stain fly fucker.
In summation, Your Honor, "Sit Stain Fly Fucker" alleges he has never raped a woman.
Does that mean he's stopped fucking his dog?
How about the local altar boy?
The altar boy's rodent, perhaps...

Maybe lil'bitchity should just stop pretending he went to school beyond 5th grade?
I rest my case.
Thank-you.

Let's see, Israel "reserves the right to use military force against Iran for posing a nuclear threat"??? Wouldn't Iran inhere the same fictive right? Does Israel constitute a "threat" to Iran?? I'm guessing these logical questions are duly censored in our balanced western media. But I am fascinated with Israel's string of putative "rights"....apparently they have the right to steal Palestinian land...the right to construct illegal Jewish settlements...the right to confiscate Arab property, and inflict collective punishment...the right to murder indiscriminately...the right to suck billions from U.S. taxpayers....the right to flout the same international laws that they lecture other states with..."the right to exist"??? Where are these fictive rights inscribed I ask??? What reference are we offered for these rights beyond the twisted, self-entitled, depraved minds of Jews???

Let's see, Israel "reserves the right to use military force against Iran for posing a nuclear threat"??? Wouldn't Iran inhere the same fictive right? Does Israel constitute a "threat" to Iran?? I'm guessing these logical questions are duly censored in our balanced western media. But I am fascinated with Israel's string of putative "rights"....apparently they have the right to steal Palestinian land...the right to construct illegal Jewish settlements...the right to confiscate Arab property, and inflict collective punishment...the right to murder indiscriminately...the right to suck billions from U.S. taxpayers....the right to flout the same international laws that they lecture other states with..."the right to exist"??? Where are these fictive rights inscribed I ask??? What reference are we offered for these rights beyond the twisted, self-entitled, depraved minds of Jews???
The Covenant, man, the Covenant! Get over it.

standard of living for THE GENERAL POPULATION not average of income -------

check infant mortality rates-----after 1967 GAZA's is a lot better than INDONESIA I will check Tunisia------probably beats tunisia too----certainly beats egypt

Your point is simply nonsense.

If the average income in Tunisia was 800 times higher than in Gaza - how is the standard of living better in Gaza?

(And in 1967 Indonesia was having a civil war, so yes, the infant mortality probaby wasn't great that year!)

I just can't for the life of me figure what you think you win with this guessing, bluff and bluster.

It's like you're a super hero called Mr Anti-Fact or something.

The only Covenant God has with Jews is the right to be thrown into the eternal Holocaust. God stripped the Jews of all privilege, because they killed Jesus.

The only Covenant God has with Jews is the right to be thrown into the eternal Holocaust. God stripped the Jews of all privilege, because they killed Jesus.

This is an interpretation I've never understood. God gave his only begotten son to save us from our sins. He died for that purpose and yet some blame the Jews for fulfilling a prophecy? All this religous strife and hate is what has gotten the world into chaos and war. If God is who people say he is, then he should forgive the Jews (if that's even an issue).

The fact remains that Israel occupies land that was taken in war like virtually ALL countries have done that exist today. If the world is ever going to move forward toward peace, we need to forget all the ancient hate and bigotry, go with what we have now and try to peacefully co-exist. Everyone hates everyone else--the ME hates the US and the ME hates the Jews and on and on. It's never ending.

This is an interpretation I've never understood. God gave his only begotten son to save us from our sins. He died for that purpose and yet some blame the Jews for fulfilling a prophecy? All this religous strife and hate is what has gotten the world into chaos and war. If God is who people say he is, then he should forgive the Jews (if that's even an issue).

Judas fulfilled prophecy, does that make him a hero?

God didn't forgive the Jews. Jesus prophesied that Jerusalem would be destroyed as an act of vengeance by God against the Jews for killing him. Paul says the unbelieving Jews were cut-off.

The fact remains that Israel occupies land that was taken in war like virtually ALL countries have done that exist today. If the world is ever going to move forward toward peace, we need to forget all the ancient hate and bigotry, go with what we have now and try to peacefully co-exist. Everyone hates everyone else--the ME hates the US and the ME hates the Jews and on and on. It's never ending.

The fact remains that Israel refuses to allow the Palestinians a state, which no other country in the world is guilty of, regarding any population.

Another fact remains, in the modern world, it's not acceptable to gain land through war. And, even in ancient history, no population was expected to approve of their conquest just because it was a "done deal" (which isn't even the case here).

And, yet another fact remains. Israel is the only country in the world that the West supports that is ethnically, openly so, based.

It's the will of allah.

Israel.

You say israel write, so I write israel.

Learn punctuation, capitalization and logic.

Go.

Now.

Don't listen to this asshole, his hero is a guy who died shooting cocaine and heroin into his arm for 4 days until he croaked. Except this asshole is probably fatter.

It takes a special brand of moron (i.e., ima, the above quoted poster fits the bill) to assume that because I use the avie of a dead comedian, the late comic must be a hero.

No lib is my hero, you fuckwit.

That doesn't mean the man wasn't funny. However, it's tragic that he's dead largely because (being a lib) he thought he was plenty up to the task of abusing heavy drugs.

Whoops.

I thought it was hilarious that your hero died shooting speedballs. Probably the only funny thing he ever did.

I so hate the way we've distorted the meaning of the word RIGHT.

We speak of rights as thought they could exist as a stand alone concept.

But rights must always mean something in relation to something else.

Nobody has any rights that are inherent, inalienable or even meaningful unless one also notes what that right is is relation to the greater world.

Israel or Iran can claim their RIGHT to act according to their own desires and that is certainly true...if they can get away with it.

But those rights could be dened those nations, too. By force

Nobody has any RIGHT that they cannot defend or that is not defended for them by the other(s).

If that were NOT the case, then, just as one example, the Founding Fathers would not have had to include the BILL OF RIGHTS into the laws of the land. Clearly they understood (as so many of you clearly do NOT) that in order to have rights one must AGREE to grant them and have in place a mechanism to insure that they are truly granted, too.

Those citizens rights we have only exist because this nation ELECTS to enforce and defend them.

RIGHTS exist not as a real thing, but instead as an idea we make real in the real world.

Last edited:
I so hate the way we've distorted the meaning of the word RIGHT.

We speak of rights as thought they could exist as a stand alone concept.

But rights must always mean something in relation to something else.

Nobody has any rights that are inherent, inalienable or even meaningful unless one also notes what that right is is relation to the greater world.

Israel or Iran can claim their RIGHT to act according to their own desires and that is certainly true...if they can get away with it.

But those rights could be dened those nations, too. By force

Nobody has any RIGHT that they cannot defend or that is not defended for them by the other(s).

If that were NOT the case, then, just as one example, the Founding Fathers would not have had to include the BILL OF RIGHTS into the laws of the land. Clearly they understood (as so many of you clearly do NOT) that in order to have rights one must AGREE to grant them and have in place a mechanism to insure that they are truly granted, too.

Those citizens rights we have only exist because this nation ELECTS to enforce and defend them.

RIGHTS exist not as a real thing, but instead as an idea we make real in the real world.
If Human Rights exist as "inalienable fundamental rights (legal, social, or ethical principles of freedom or entitlement...) to which a person is inherently entitled simply because she or he is a human being..."

Human rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...maybe we should distinguish between natural and legal rights?

The former are "...not contingent upon the laws, customs, or beliefs of any particular culture or government..." Which might mean the rights exist; however, citizens can and are being denied those rights due to the actions of those who control the monopoly of violence in their society.

Natural and legal rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do we make the idea of Human Rights real in a world where the Golden Rule means those with the most gold make the rules that control the monopoly of violence?

If Human Rights exist as "inalienable fundamental rights (legal, social, or ethical principles of freedom or entitlement...) to which a person is inherently entitled simply because she or he is a human being..."
Cool, for a debating society of perfessers, of course.

Forum List

Back