Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

"I am the only one who will prevent a Palestinian state in Gaza and [the West Bank] after the war,” the Kan public broadcaster quotes Netanyahu as having told the lawmakers.

The stance clashes directly with the policy of the Biden administration, which has sought to revive talk of a two-state solution in order to maintain the support of the Arab world, as he continues to offer full-throttled backing of Israel.

A lot of the videos are still available. Sure thing.

We therefore know it was barbaric and horrific. 100%.

For some perverse reason you did not just choose to watch some footage of the events - but have taken to downplaying it - to becoming a denier.

So a few thIngs:

Do you stand against other women who say they were raped? Or just the Jewish ones?

How about beheadings. Are there videos of you denying ISIS atrocities?

Israel suffered an atrocious attack.

It really isn't your country, isn't your family - and I am just wondering what on earth drove you to attacking the Jewish victims of the Oct 7 massacres.

I mean why not get involved in 7/7 denial, Lee Rigby denial, or something closer to home. How about downplaying the Charlie Hebdo massacre - or denying the attacks in Paris in November 2015.

There is Manchester 2017? I am sure you can downplay the suffering the victims suffered there.

After all - we know factually that the massacres of October 7 were several times the magnitude of all of those other massacres combined.

Please leave the Jews and their massacre alone.

BW

David

Hamas attacks IDF troops in Gaza, breaking ceasefire.
Terrorists detonated three IEDs at two different locations, wounding several soldiers, according to the Israel Defense Forces..

(November 28, 2023 / JNS)
Hamas terrorists attacked Israeli troops in the northern Gaza Strip on Tuesday, in violation of the ceasefire agreement with Israel.

Several Israeli soldiers were wounded, according to the Israel Defense Forces.

“Over the last hour, three explosive devices were detonated adjacent to IDF troops in two different locations in northern Gaza, violating the framework of the operational pause,” said the military.

Israeli forces were also fired on in one of the locations, according to the IDF.

Soldiers returned fire while staying within the agreed ceasefire lines, the military said.

From PM Netanyahu's tour inside Gaza

While Sinwar is declaring victory and hiding from

thousands of Gazans attending funerals...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back