Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

To our non-Jewish friends, we don’t need to know if you would hide us in your attics. We don’t need people to hide us. We need you to come out of hiding and stand with us.

We can take pride, we have come together to keep alive a vision of a better future.

I’m proud of Israel’s Arab, Bedouin and Druze citizens who were not only victims of Hamas’s attack but fought the terrorists heroically and have stood shoulder to shoulder with Jewish Israelis in its aftermath.

I’m proud of our young Israeli women in the IDF. Around the world, evil regimes from Iran to the Taliban to Hamas rob women of our rights and freedoms. When I see women fighting for our rights, whether in Iran, in Kurdistan or in Israel I am with them. If you’re a “feminist for Gaza” your enemy should be Hamas, not Israel.

I am proud of the young Israeli generation whose time has come. We used to dismiss them as the TikTok generation. When Hamas flooded social media with their livestreams of murder and brutality these young adults saw what was done to our people and they have rallied.

Before the war, many of them were out on the streets of Israel every week, chanting “nafaltem al-hador ha-lo nachon”, you messed with the wrong generation. Now their entire generation is united, ready to serve and ready to fight, and Hamas, let me tell you this: “nafaltem al-hador ha-lo nachon” you messed with the wrong generation!

Am Israel Chai
🇮🇱

Nice to know.
You could not, if your life depended on it, show proof of the released boy's broken hands, so you have lowered yourself to your lowest form.

It does not work.

Hamas and all other terrorist groups are responsible for bringing this war to Gaza.

Goodbye Hamas, Islamic Jihad and all others.

UNWRA too.

Islam is about monotheism.

Why do Rabbis call Christians to worship Jews?
What? Can you please show me a rabbi calling for Christians to worship Jews? All I saw in that video is a challenge -- if you worship one because you believe he died for your sins, then you should worship all because we all die for sins. This is to point out 2 things:
1. That there is an idea in Judaism that the one who dies for sins is the entire people so that should be known and admired by non-Jews
2. Worshipping someone who "dies for your sins", silly on its face, must be taken to the logical extreme.

Are you disagreeing with his logic?

What? Can you please show me a rabbi calling for Christians to worship Jews? All I saw in that video is a challenge -- if you worship one because you believe he died for your sins, then you should worship all because we all die for sins. This is to point out 2 things:
1. That there is an idea in Judaism that the one who dies for sins is the entire people so that should be known and admired by non-Jews
2. Worshipping someone who "dies for your sins", silly on its face, must be taken to the logical extreme.

Are you disagreeing with his logic?
Please do not reply to that. Totally off topic. Belongs in the religion forum as I said.

Forum List

Back