Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

After being released, he is seen embracing relatives with both of his arms in tact and perfectly normal.

However, shortly after greeting his relatives his arms were placed in casts while he was paraded in several staged Hamas propaganda videos where he claimed his arms had been broken prior to his release from prison.

After being released, he is seen embracing relatives with both of his arms in tact and perfectly normal.

Disgusting propaganda, you know..

1701619310030.png

Your lies never stops..

Disgusting propaganda, you know..

View attachment 867370

Your lies never stops..

You got that photo from where? Not from his doctor. He is shown leaving the prison intact. Not harmed at all.

I posted the tweet with him after leaving prison. And then, just today, him embracing his family after leaving prison. No broken bones at all.

Lie for Gaza all you like.

You got that photo from where? Not from his doctor. He is shown leaving the prison intact. Not harmed at all.

I posted the tweet with him after leaving prison. And then, just today, him embracing his family after leaving prison. No broken bones at all.

Lie for Gaza all you like.

What?

Are you joking?

What kind of human are you?
All documents are from his own family and doctor..

Stop lying for God's sake.

What?

Are you joking?

What kind of human are you?
All documents are from his own family and doctor..

Stop lying for God's sake.
You have not shown any documents just a screenshot you may have taken from your computer.

Whose X-rays are those? Not even you know.

You have not shown any documents just a screenshot you may have taken from your computer.

Whose X-rays are those? Not even you know.
Everything with resources and documentation is provided in the link to my post in the same post. But who cares? Definately, not YOU.

Everything with resources and documentation is provided in the link to my post in the same post. But who cares? Definately, not YOU.
What did you post? the link to a thread, nothing else.

Where is the proof, because the parents of the boy have not posted it anywhere. No one has. Because there are no X rays of his broken hands, because they were not broken at all as proven by his photo after prison and the video of him embracing his relatives.

What else have you got?

Forum List

Back