Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Two incidents came to light over the past week that should be the final nail in Al Jazeera‘s credibility coffin.

The first was the unmasking of one of the network’s journalists as a Hamas commander.

The IDF revealed evidence that was obtained from a laptop found in Gaza and showed Mohammed Wishah held a senior role in the terrorist group’s anti-tank unit, including photographs of him teaching young jihadis how to fire anti-tank missiles and making incendiary devices.

Unsurprisingly, Wishah’s terrorist background did not preclude him from securing a comfortable reporting job at the Qatari-owned network, which has previously been forced to take down fake anti-Israel stories and stands accused of repeatedly promoting Hamas propaganda.

The second incident involved another Al Jazeera journalist, Ismail Abu Omar, whose leg was amputated after being injured in an Israeli air strike in Rafah.

Around the same time that Al Jazeera was describing the injuries Omar sustained as proof of a “full-fledged crime [to be] added to Israel’s crimes against journalists,” it was revealed that Omar accompanied Hamas terrorists into Israel on the day of the October 7 massacre.

In footage that Omar himself posted online on the day of the attacks, he can be seen inside Kibbutz Nir Oz and even praised the Hamas terrorists carrying out the atrocities, saying: “The friends have progressed, may God bless.”

On October 7, he also boasted that Palestinian children would “play with their heads” in reference to massacred Israeli civilians.

(full article online)

According to
@MintPressNews
a Palestinian child was killed today trying to open an explosive that looked like a can of tuna in Gaza, reporting that it was left behind by Israeli soldiers.

These “booby-trapped cans” were also reported as having been dropped by Israeli jets in January.

In reality, the “cans” are M603 land mine fuzes. The fuze goes into the top of the M15 landmine, a kind of explosive not even used by Israel.

The loss of any life is tragic, especially when it is the life of a child. Antisemitism thrives off disinformation.

The world is primed to believe horrific stories that have no factual basis because their hatred of Jews is stronger than their need for truth.

[Hooray for Pallywood]

Too many camera crews, it's supposed to be a hospital, isn't it? This woman has certainly not been treated by a doctor. There is no reason to put a bandage on a Hijab. If these two really had head injuries, I doubt they would be able to go wild like that in front of the camera crews.This madness must stop. I have no doubt that many innocent people have been killed and injured in Gaza as Hamas continues to use civilians as human shields. Unfortunately in too many cases Palestinians spread false propaganda and staged videos to demonize Israel.

https://t.co/3riJMGbjiL

In another video, the woman who got her hijab injured along with her colleagues from the video above, are seen rushed to the hospital by an ambulance. The women and some children arrive with perfectly matching injuries that include external red stain on the side of the forehead. They all looked dusty as well. These women and the children are seen bursting into the medical center where a camera crew was messing with another woman and children. They all start start screaming and panicking until the kids burst into tears in front of the many cameramen. At this point someone starts wrapping the children's heads in bandages.

It is outrageous to see the cynical use of these children by the camera crews. Haven't the doctors in Gaza heard of Patient Confidentiality?

Why are the Red Crescent and the hospitals in Gaza cooperating with this madness? I really hope these events have an alternative and convincing explanation.

Please keep in mind that Israel is accused of war crimes because of "evidence" like the ones in these videos. The Palestinian propaganda machine must be stopped!

That is what Hamas would do, and DID when they invaded Israel.

It has never been, especially with this grossly exaggerated lie anything remotely what the IDF would ever do.

Hooray for Pallywood.

And LOOK !!!!!!! No video AT ALL of the IDF doing what these liars are describing.

Pallywood is not wha it used to be :(

Remember the famous video with the woman who put a bandage on her head over the hijab?

Well, I got to see another angle of the video, and it's fun to see more angles of Pike and a lot more evidence for #Pallywood.

BUT...Correct me if I'm wrong:In the first seconds of the new angle do you see a man who is not at all in the old angle? A man wearing a red hat and a beige jacket?

Is it possible that this is about two different "takes" for the same event?

What do you think?(For your convenience, at second 3 the video starts with the new angle. At 53 seconds the video starts with the old angle).And a link to the original video we previously uploaded.

Forum List

Back