🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isreal's Troubles:

LMAO! Patrick sure does prove what MLK said is true. Doesn't even know how to spell Israel. Ya gotta love Patrick. Heh Heh.

" Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity "

MLK jr.

sCo_blink.gif
?

She wasn't mocking: she does not have the cultural background to understand the reference (which is no fault nor shortcoming, IMHO)

I can see NO reason why the Israeli nation should consider a Jesuit Pope 'trouble'. Yes, the Jesuiits are the most intellectually accomplished of the different Orders - but that is, if anything, a positive.

One of my 'professional' heroes was a Jesuit, after all: de Chardin. So I think it's great that the new Pope is one : ))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Teilhard_de_Chardin

Last edited:
In other words, THE JOKE'S ON SEAL AND HIS PAT-SOCK.

Ha ha ha.

It seems like the joke is always on seal ! Sucks to be him I guess eh?
Poor Squeal, I almost feel sorry for him. He summons his sock to post a thread dedicated to Jew hate: "The Jesuit is a comin', der's a new sheriff in town, Jooos beware!"

All this effort and he gets egg in the face.

Ha ha ha.

What you and Marg and all your other socs fail to realize is that there are 1.2 billion Catholics in the world that will be influenced by Pope Francis the first Jesuit Pope. One thing that Marg was right about is the intelectual prowess of the Jesuits, I worked for them for a while and some other things they are noted for are their honesrty and courage. One phrase that I learned when I was with them was if you want peace work for justice, and Israel is sorely lacking in that attribute in the conflict that is taking place over there. Now I am not saying that the Palestinians are guiltless but their injustice pales in compaeison to the Israelis because it generally stems from individual acts. However Israels injustice is seystemic ( sp ) and is a cancer in their culture that will eventually doom them unless there is a healing. Pope Francis is smart enough so he probably has already seen this and hopefully he will use his influence to effect a healing.

Forum List

Back