Debate Now Issues Now and Ongoing

Please choose all statements that you more closely agree with:

• I want many and/or most and/or all undocumented immigrants deported

• I want many and/or most and/or all undocumented immigrants to stay in the United States.

• I want proof of citizenship and residency to be produced in order to register to vote

• I do not want proof of citizenship and residency to be produced in order to register to vote

• I want real photo ID to be produced in order to vote

• I do not want any photo ID to be produced in order to vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
This thread is a personal experiment to see if anybody at USMB can think of actual issues outside the framework of political parties or personalities. And to satisfy curiosity if anybody has the courage to actually take a stand on anything.

THERE IS ONE RULE FOR THIS THREAD: You cannot mention a political party nor any political personality. The focus is on the issues alone.

You will get extra credit if you are willing to explain your vote.

This thread is a personal experiment to see if anybody at USMB can think of actual issues outside the framework of political parties or personalities. And to satisfy curiosity if anybody has the courage to actually take a stand on anything.

THERE IS ONE RULE FOR THIS THREAD: You cannot mention a political party nor any political personality. The focus is on the issues alone.

You will get extra credit if you are willing to explain your vote.
I dont want a federal ID/real ID

feds already have to much power,,
if SS number isnt enough fuck them,,
The law specifies a SS number is not to be used for positive identification.
as it includes no address, physical description, photo, not even gender. Many many undocumented migrants are using phone or fraudulent social security numbers.

Last edited:
The law specifies a SS number is not to be used for positive identification. And many MANY undocumented migrants are using phony SS numbers.
has nothing to do with what I said,,

BUT since you bring it up a real ID would just give illegals another source to steal identities,,

has nothing to do with what I said,,

BUT since you bring it up a real ID would just give illegals another source to steal identities,,
And a social security number doesn't? Real ID is officially issued by the state after a person's identity and citizenship status is verified and is now required in all 50 states and DC. What rationale do you use to say we should not show that when we go vote? (It also would be proof of citizenship when we register to vote.)

And a social security number doesn't? Real ID is officially issued by the state after a person's identity and citizenship status is verified and is now required in all 50 states and DC. What rationale do you use to say we should not show that when we go vote? (It also would be proof of citizenship when we register to vote.)
required in all 50 states means its a federal ID,,

sorry not interested,,

Don't necessarily need picture ID to vote.

The way Colorado used to do it, was send a small postcard to each registered voter in advance of election day....Then, you showed up to your proper polling place and presented the card in exchange for a paper ballot.

Don't necessarily need picture ID to vote.

The way Colorado used to do it, was send a small postcard to each registered voter in advance of election day....Then, you showed up to your proper polling place and presented the card in exchange for a paper ballot.
thats not even close to being secure,,

it could easily be stolen or used by a family member

or someone that moved into the house you just moved out of,,

FFS all a person has to do is collect cards in different districts and vote multiple times,,

Forum List

Back