Zone1 The biggest difference between Catholicism and Protestantism.

You're kind of cunty. Are you like that in real life too?
I think the new and revised edition of Ding, isn't going to be able to find any disagreement on my beliefs that are important!
Modern Catholics are at least having to pretend that they have moved on. Even if in fact most of them honestly haven't moved on.

Do you reject the fossil record?
-------
-------
-------
See what I told Meri? The Catholic church has moved on to perhaps a satisfactory position that is in tune with modern science!

But then damn, damn, damn it, science is about to throw out the 'one' big bang theory just when the new bible was about to go to the printing press!

And of the millions of Christians who subscribe to 'Answers in Genesis' better steer clear of this discussion. This is the Catholic/Atheist big leagues!

I think the new and revised edition of Ding, isn't going to be able to find any disagreement on my beliefs that are important!
Modern Catholics are at least having to pretend that they have moved on. Even if in fact most of them honestly haven't moved on.

Do you reject the fossil record?
-------
-------
-------
See what I told Meri? The Catholic church has moved on to perhaps a satisfactory position that is in tune with modern science!

But then damn, damn, damn it, science is about to throw out the 'one' big bang theory just when the new bible was about to go to the printing press!
Donny, you are so cunty I don't think I will ever agree with your subversions of truth.

I can assure you that it's extremely important to an atheist on how 'creation' came about.
To you, perhaps. Remember, I've lived with atheists all my life. It isn't all that important to them or to their lives. We're here now, and what matters is what is done with our lives now. People of faith agree with that.

According to you, some Christian got the 'round' earth theory right!

Catholics appear to have got the 'big fish and Jonah' belief right too but it took them until the late 20th. century to say so.

While atheists can and do start with 'we dunno' and don't find ourselves having to pretend that we believed ini the

'big fish' ,etc. tales. That's all I'm saying. We're not encumbered by hocus-pocus.

You've never been encumbered by facts, either.

Donny, you are so cunty I don't think I will ever agree with your subversions of truth.
We'll just have to wait and see if you can find something?
Kunts are one of my favourite animated objects. I can say that without having any fears on having sinned! Hey, a potential for a 'differing'. Does the smell of fish cause you to feel sinful?

This is absolutely disgusting nonsense of course:

But a large number of Christians still fear to say it's so! It's not a large portion of Christianity's beliefs dating back to before Darwin's time, it is today's beliefs by a reasonable large portion of modern Christianity.

But an even larger number of Christians are refusing to distance themselves with A in G's beliefs.

And therefore it's quite reasonable to suggest that all Christianity takes the hit for it!

The answer for that hesitation by Christians is clear. They still regard that sort of nonsense as the truth that must not be spoken!

The 'Fossil record' re humans can fit on a kitchen table, and consists of hardly any human fossils, just bones from extinct species of apes, not humans. No 'science' there, just idiot assertions.

You act like something that was resolved a hundred years ago happened yesterday.
I get it that that is your theory, as presented with your granny. In fact nearly all Christians churches are on the record as holding to the 'literal' bible beliefs much later.

But that's not you and me! Maybe Ding when he stops pouting about vaginas?

We'll just have to wait and see if you can find something?
Kunts are one of my favourite animated objects. I can say that without having any fears on having sinned! Hey, a potential for a 'differing'. Does the smell of fish cause you to feel sinful?
Maybe stop hanging out with Russian women and then you won't have that problem.

The 'Fossil record' re humans can fit on a kitchen table, and consists of hardly any human fossils, just bones from extinct species of apes, not humans. No 'science' there, just idiot assertions.
That's the kind of stuff we've been needing to hear from the Christians!

So see now? This isn't a place for anybody but sophisticated and modern Catholics.

Picaro, Meri doesn't care and hence has no opinion on the bones.

And Ding is trying to decide if the monkeys have vaginas?

You're the perfect Christian! Are you of the majority? The answer could only be found by polling all Catholics and getting back honest answers that would be in agreement with your theory on human bones.

In fact nearly all Christians churches are on the record as holding to the 'literal' bible beliefs much later.

You wouldn't know, much less what 'literal' means in a biblical context. It actually is written on several levels of literary methods, and you know none of them.

And Ding is trying to decide if the monkeys have vaginas?
I sleep like a baby at night knowing that subversives like yourself will eventually experience their predictable surprises in this life. I'll even say a pray that you hit rock bottom as soon as possible so that you can begin your transformation into a decent human being.

You're the perfect Christian! Are you of the majority? The answer could only be found by polling all Catholics and getting back honest answers that would be in agreement with your theory on human bones.

Strawman, and of course it's not a 'theory', it's a fact; there are very few human bones in the fossil record. Bones from extinct species of apes aren't 'human' bones. A real scientist can tell you that, but you've avoided reading any.

Forum List

Back