Issues The Left Has Totally Wrong

god-loves-stupid-people-democrats-politics-1341820920.jpg

It's pretty clear that the left is good at pointing out problems but not so good at coming up with solutions. Let's talk about a few of them.

Gun violence against black men - Blacks make up 13% of the population, commit over 50% of the violent crimes in America, and 93% of blacks are murdered by other blacks. So you would think that the black community would focus on themselves, but instead they raise hell whenever a white kills a black in self-defense but totally ignore it when 20 blacks are killed in one night in Chicago. When is everyone going to get a clue and stop listening to Al Sharpton and the rest of the race merchants? If it weren't for black on black crime most of the gun violence in America would be history.

The immigration system is broken - Sure it is. Mainly because the President of the United States refuses to enforce our laws. Instead of using E-Verify to make sure that all of our employees are citizens we look the other way, and in the Democrat's case, encourage illegals to enter our country looking for work. Who needs a fence when there is no way they can find a job to feed themselves.

This country needs to lose weight - Jack La lane used to say you could put garbage into your body and still be fit and trim as long as you exercise every day. Michelle wants to force school children to eat carrots and celery yet the solution to obesity is getting off your butt and going for a walk. It's that simple. In Europe they Volksmarch. Volksmarch means Peoplewalk. You pay 5 Euros walk a set trail through the beautiful countryside for 10 to 20 kilometers and when you get to the finish-line you get a medal, a plate, a mug, whatever the award is. I think that America needs to start walking but it needs to be organized and it needs to have an award system. I've seen Volksmarcher patches that had 150,000 kilometers on marcher's shirts. That's alot of walking. Do you think that guy was fat? Heck no. And that guy could walk circles around just about every American. I've seen 70 year old Grandmas leaving me in the dust. There's a reason Germans are so productive. It's because most of them are in shape. Volksmarch

Links
r620-388678aded9a88fb3465102fb45015a2.jpg
_MG_5278.jpg

Articles: Blackness Trumps Fairness
Articles: The Obama Doctrine of Control Through Dissension
Illegal Immigration Statistics | Scary Illegal Immigration Facts
Volksmarch

Not sure how much argument you will get on those from anyone. Number one and three are both mostly true. Number two is a bit of a stretch blaming Obama and Democrats when Obama has deported more illegals than Bush on average per year, and by quite a bit.

As for the obesity problem, the best thing we could do in this country is have a requirement that all school children from first grade through twelfth grade participate in a physical education class one period per day every school day of the year. Many will say that would cost too much, but the fact is that it doesn't have to cost a dime. Take that one period away from other classes. It won't affect kids learning to spend a little more time with physical activity and less academic study, because fit kids who are well nourished, well rested, and well exercised tend to learn at a quicker rate. What kids eat is important, but the fact is that a well exercised kid will eat a lot more than an overweight inactive kid. When I was in high school, I ate breakfast, three school lunches, a huge after school snack, dinner with multiple helpings, and then another meal before bedtime. All I did was eat. I ran cross-country and track and weighed 125 lbs. Even today, as a 50 year old, I still eat over 3000 calories per day and my weight is under 140. I do run about 20 miles per week and lift weights a couple of times per week.

The Obama Administration "Claims" they've deported more than any other administration. They've also made numerous other false claims. Congress has pretty much written off this White House because they feel that the president has no intention of enforcing our laws, so why send anything to him to sign.

I think it's highly possible that they bull shit everyone and didn't really deport the folks they claimed to have. I don't think anything this administration says or does can be trusted anymore. Examples are too numerous to mention but one in particular is the claim that they have punished the people responsible for the IRS scandal when in fact nobody has been fired, nobody has been punished.

I'm with you on the health issues, but the problem isn't fat kids, it's fat adults. Kids are starting to have health issues sooner but we have an epidemic of diabetes and most of the illnesses are caused by obesity. Too many empty calories and not enough exorcize.

It's pretty clear that the left is good at pointing out problems but not so good at coming up with solutions. Let's talk about a few of them.

Gun violence against black men - Blacks make up 13% of the population, commit over 50% of the violent crimes in America, and 93% of blacks are murdered by other blacks. So you would think that the black community would focus on themselves, but instead they raise hell whenever a white kills a black in self-defense but totally ignore it when 20 blacks are killed in one night in Chicago. When is everyone going to get a clue and stop listening to Al Sharpton and the rest of the race merchants? If it weren't for black on black crime most of the gun violence in America would be history.

The immigration system is broken - Sure it is. Mainly because the President of the United States refuses to enforce our laws. Instead of using E-Verify to make sure that all of our employees are citizens we look the other way, and in the Democrat's case, encourage illegals to enter our country looking for work. Who needs a fence when there is no way they can find a job to feed themselves.

This country needs to lose weight - Jack La lane used to say you could put garbage into your body and still be fit and trim as long as you exercise every day. Michelle wants to force school children to eat carrots and celery yet the solution to obesity is getting off your butt and going for a walk. It's that simple. In Europe they Volksmarch. Volksmarch means Peoplewalk. You pay 5 Euros walk a set trail through the beautiful countryside for 10 to 20 kilometers and when you get to the finish-line you get a medal, a plate, a mug, whatever the award is. I think that America needs to start walking but it needs to be organized and it needs to have an award system. I've seen Volksmarcher patches that had 150,000 kilometers on marcher's shirts. That's alot of walking. Do you think that guy was fat? Heck no. And that guy could walk circles around just about every American. I've seen 70 year old Grandmas leaving me in the dust. There's a reason Germans are so productive. It's because most of them are in shape. Volksmarch

Links
_MG_5278.jpg

Volksmarch

Two thirds of ALL gun related deaths are suicides with the vast majority being white guys in Red States so yea, there is a "Silver Lining".

Screen-shot-2010-10-19-at-10.17.29-AM.jpg

FirearmDEDIT.jpg

You know that when Republicans and right wingers start using Germans "marching" as the "example" of what we should be, we need to be on guard. We've been down that road before.

NaziFlags.gif

Links
_MG_5278.jpg

Volksmarch

Two thirds of ALL gun related deaths are suicides with the vast majority being white guys in Red States so yea, there is a "Silver Lining".

So why don't you do us all a favor.........

I actually agree with muddy to a degree...

1. Gun violence against black men - Blacks make up 13% of the population, commit over 50% of the violent crimes in America, and 93% of blacks are murdered by other blacks. So you would think that the black community would focus on themselves, but instead they raise hell whenever a white kills a black in self-defense but totally ignore it when 20 blacks are killed in one night in Chicago. When is everyone going to get a clue and stop listening to Al Sharpton and the rest of the race merchants? If it weren't for black on black crime most of the gun violence in America would be history.

We know we can't do anything about the number of guns in our society so the obvious solution to black on black crime and our ridiculous incarceration rate is to end our "War on Drugs". The illegal drug culture is driving our prison population as well as gang warfare, not to mention the current gang warfare in Mexico. Decriminalize our drugs and the drug related violence will go away

E-Verify is a partial solution as is a nationwide biometric linked ID program. A fence and massive armed forces on our border is a terribly expensive and ineffective means of controlling immigration. We still have 12 million illegals currently here. A guest worker program and a path to citizenship for the best and brightest is logical. We also need to amend the 14th amendment on who is a citizen. Your parents are American....you are American

Michelle Obama is right. Americans are fat asses. She is right to target children for early nutritional education, but unless you have the parents buy-in, it will not work. Since JFK we have had presidential emphasis on physical fitness...it hasn't worked. Time for insurance companies to start charging by the pound

I actually agree with muddy to a degree...

1. Gun violence against black men - Blacks make up 13% of the population, commit over 50% of the violent crimes in America, and 93% of blacks are murdered by other blacks. So you would think that the black community would focus on themselves, but instead they raise hell whenever a white kills a black in self-defense but totally ignore it when 20 blacks are killed in one night in Chicago. When is everyone going to get a clue and stop listening to Al Sharpton and the rest of the race merchants? If it weren't for black on black crime most of the gun violence in America would be history.

We know we can't do anything about the number of guns in our society so the obvious solution to black on black crime and our ridiculous incarceration rate is to end our "War on Drugs". The illegal drug culture is driving our prison population as well as gang warfare, not to mention the current gang warfare in Mexico. Decriminalize our drugs and the drug related violence will go away

E-Verify is a partial solution as is a nationwide biometric linked ID program. A fence and massive armed forces on our border is a terribly expensive and ineffective means of controlling immigration. We still have 12 million illegals currently here. A guest worker program and a path to citizenship for the best and brightest is logical. We also need to amend the 14th amendment on who is a citizen. Your parents are American....you are American

Michelle Obama is right. Americans are fat asses. She is right to target children for early nutritional education, but unless you have the parents buy-in, it will not work. Since JFK we have had presidential emphasis on physical fitness...it hasn't worked. Time for insurance companies to start charging by the pound

The only way you can get the parents to buy into it is by helping them get fit themselves. But they don't have the time considering the fact that Obama is intentionally forcing the price of everything up and causing wage stagnation. Only 47% of all workers have full-time jobs now. They simply don't have the time anymore because to pay their bills they have to get a second job. In Germany all businesses close at 2pm on Saturday and Sunday nothing is open. Everyone is out walking.

You're right about the drug culture. For awhile I thought we had it licked, but now it's getting worse. Most kids right out of HS can't even pass a piss test.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back