It Appears Like Democrats Are Working With Antifa To Plan Attacks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Amazing how the timing worked out.
For two years Democrats refused to condemn Antifa attacks.....
D_9mIkGXUAAqa8d.jpg

Maxine Waters with Antifa leader Joseph Alcoff

josephalcoffscreenshot-from-2019-03-27-04-59-53.png

For several weeks, Democrats held hearings on White Terrorism and Rightwing violence despite the fact that none had taken place in a very long time.......

The Russian Collusion hoax literally blows up in their faces during the Mueller hearings.....

The Democrats leave the country on vacation.....

A rash of attacks, fake attacks, and attempted attacks pop up all over the United States within hours after they leave the country.....

Every one of the attackers is a white kid in his 20s.......which is strangely similar to your average Antifa member......yet the media lies that the attackers are rightwingers.......

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

Democrats take time off from eating their Chilean Sea Bass in their 5 star hotels to spew liberal talking-points about new gun legislation.....

Democrats running for president are busy encouraging minorities to murder whites.......yes....that's right.....their inflammatory rhetoric is specifically designed to create racial tensions and encourage violence against innocent whites......

Kind of suspicious.....don't you think?

I remember when Democrats swore that illegals weren't voting and weren't getting free health care....but that's what is going on today.

So I believe it's safe to assume that Democrats aren't directly involved in the planning of attacks, but they are fully involved in media campaign that is taking advantage of the attacks. There are people in the Democrat party that are getting marching orders from the globalists....and they are making sure that young idiots have the weapons needed to carry out attacks. There are too many coincidences here for this not to be the case.

Jose-Alcoff-Antifa-1-e1545186764292.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

screen-shot-2019-07-01-at-10.28.16-am.png

D_9mIkGXUAAqa8d.jpg

For several weeks, Democrats held hearings on White Terrorism and Rightwing violence despite the fact that none had taken place in a very long time.......

The Russian Collusion hoax literally blows up in their faces during the Mueller hearings.....

A rash of attacks, fake attacks, and attempted attacks pop up all over the United States within hours after they leave the country.....

Every one of the attackers is a white kid in his 20s.......which is strangely similar to your average Antifa member......yet the media lies that the attackers are rightwingers.......

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

Democrats take time off from eating their Chilean Sea Bass in their 5 star hotels to spew liberal talking-points about new gun legislation.....

Democrats running for president are busy encouraging minorities to murder whites.......yes....that's right.....their inflammatory rhetoric is specifically designed to create racial tensions and encourage violence against innocent whites......

I remember when Democrats swore that illegals weren't voting and weren't getting free health care....but that's what is going on today.

So I believe it's safe to assume that Democrats aren't directly involved in the planning of attacks, but they are fully involved in media campaign that is taking advantage of the attacks. There are people in the Democrat party that are getting marching orders from the globalists....and they are making sure that young idiots have the weapons needed to carry out attacks. There are too many coincidences here for this not to be the case.

images

maxresdefault.jpg

\

Dont kid yourselves they are arming ..just look to history as to what small bands of commies armed to the teeth do .......
Left wingers are simpleton violent animals

bring it commies

Kilemgood Kilemall

Well, we do know that the Democrat Party failed to condemn Antifa after they attacked Daniel Ngo and made his brain bleed.

Amazing how the punks always hide there face. They chased a father and his young daughter onto a highway. They think there tough because they’re always in groups. Get one or two alone and they won’t do anything. ANTIFA needs to be put in there place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course they are working with them. It took you that long to figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if in the near future, when Americans are rounded up like Jews in Nazi Germany, if they will finally admit and realize they should have done something LONG ago?

Does the refusal of traditional good men to do anything mean that domestic terrorists are acceptable, and have become the new "good guys" ?

It's quickly becoming fact that if you are a non conformist in a Blue State or area, you have no rights. Portland for example. Our silence is acceptance.

I wonder if in the near future, when Americans are rounded up like Jews in Nazi Germany, if they will finally admit and realize they should have done something LONG ago?

Does the refusal of traditional good men to do anything mean that domestic terrorists are acceptable, and have become the new "good guys" ?

It's quickly becoming fact that if you are a non conformist in a Blue State or area, you have no rights. Portland for example. Our silence is acceptance.
All going the way of the word as it is written for us to read faster and faster. Christian's will be persecuted in the end times, and this is for their (refusal of the mark, and then their refusal to conform as is expected of them by the humans in this world), and it appears that the world is preparing for that very thing to start slowly getting out into the open more and more..... It's getting more and more to that point even though we know not of a specific time period on the actual date and hour of it all to begin or end. Individuals are either being brainwashed in one way or another, and they are getting dangerous and more deadly it seems as we all go forward in this trial.

Brave browser I believe has been possibly hacked, because it won't stop ads any longer. Strange. So they need to get on the ball and fix their service before they lose thousands if not more clients in the deal.

Alot of crazy things going on, and it has millions on high alert now.

Indeed they are little suck up conformist that are madly in love with corporate chain stores
New york LEADING asshole of the state

Conservatives are not welcome here

Some transplant moron from friggin Kansas

Brooklyn is the progressive capital of the world

OY
good luck with that

Talk about some angry white rednecks ...HEad to western and way upstate
If the shit ever hits the fan theyre going to burn Albany to the ground ..probably kill everyone there and salt the earth after they piss on its ashes

Its already happening: ICE detains US citizens for weeks.
1vzu3uoz8ah31.jpg

1vzu3uoz8ah31.jpg
Spin....spin....spin...!

There's a second civil war coming, it's just a matter of when. The democrats are already at war, the republicans just haven't woke up and smelled the coffee yet. But when the shit finally hits the fan, it won't last long. Once the sleeping giant has awoken, the democrats are going to be in a world of hurt...

hppitbw8uody.jpg

D_9mIkGXUAAqa8d.jpg

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

\

Dont kid yourselves they are arming ..just look to history as to what small bands of commies armed to the teeth do .......
Left wingers are simpleton violent animals

bring it commies

Kilemgood Kilemall

When these assholes get what they want, civil war, they are going to get pasted.

There's a second civil war coming, it's just a matter of when. The democrats are already at war, the republicans just haven't woke up and smelled the coffee yet. But when the shit finally hits the fan, it won't last long. Once the sleeping giant has awoken, the democrats are going to be in a world of hurt...

hppitbw8uody.jpg
Good grief, snowflake. Get a hold of yourself.

D_9mIkGXUAAqa8d.jpg

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

The photo of the Antifa terrorists in the woods with guns they most likely don’t have a clue how to use is interesting. First of all, the girl in the photo doesn’t have to worry about being impregnated because all the men in the picture are obviously queer. All of them would suck the black guys dick out of white guilt (the Asian guy would jump on it for fun) and the toughest one in the photo is the She Male on far left. Look like a bunch of heroin addicts.

D_9mIkGXUAAqa8d.jpg

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

I would like to put the heel of my jungle boots right in Alcoffs Trotskyite teeth. I fought communism during Cold War and we defeated the threat. Not going to stand by and allow it to spread like a cancer from within my own country.

D_9mIkGXUAAqa8d.jpg

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

Antifa...come and meet my little friend.

1vzu3uoz8ah31.jpg
FB_IMG_1565772884180.jpg

1vzu3uoz8ah31.jpg
D-Day was 1944 and those men in the picture would have gladly shot fucking communist too.

Forum List

Back