It appears political

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Mitt Romney AKA Pierre Delecto on Thursday pushed back on the burgeoning probe into Burisma, asserting the GOP Senators’ investigation into Biden-Ukraine corruption “appears political.”

Because His Top Advisor Sat on Board with Hunter Biden

Senator Ron Johnson told reporters on Wednesday that Senate Republicans are entering a new phase of their investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden and their ties to a corrupt Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma.

Senator Johnson (R-WI) said he will likely release an interim report within the next month or two about his committee’s probe into the Biden crime family, Politico reported.

'It Appears Political' - Romney Pushes Back on Burisma Probe - Because His Top Advisor Sat on Board with Hunter Biden (VIDEO)

Both parties have people sniffing around in the Ukraine for cash.....wasn't the accusation made that Romney's own son was working for Burisma?...I wouldn't doubt it one bit....now you know where the real hatred comes from for Trump by the establishment....he is taking away their golden goose.....

If something major does develop down the road, think of the damage this could do the Democrat party if Biden is nominated. Speaking of which, if Biden is found to be guilty of anything, how would the Democrats go about in replacing him? I don't know if that's ever been done before.

Mitt Romney AKA Pierre Delecto on Thursday pushed back on the burgeoning probe into Burisma, asserting the GOP Senators’ investigation into Biden-Ukraine corruption “appears political.”

Senator Ron Johnson told reporters on Wednesday that Senate Republicans are entering a new phase of their investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden and their ties to a corrupt Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma.

Senator Johnson (R-WI) said he will likely release an interim report within the next month or two about his committee’s probe into the Biden crime family, Politico reported.

'It Appears Political' - Romney Pushes Back on Burisma Probe - Because His Top Advisor Sat on Board with Hunter Biden (VIDEO)

I though Romney was supposed to be Recalled?

If something major does develop down the road, think of the damage this could do the Democrat party if Biden is nominated. Speaking of which, if Biden is found to be guilty of anything, how would the Democrats go about in replacing him? I don't know if that's ever been done before.

The democrats are in deep trouble but they do not know what to do about it.

It is quite simple they have to dump both sanders and biden....for public consumption they must allow the primary b.s. continue and perhaps even go so far to let biden be nominated....but at some point they have to dump whichever of the two gets the nomination.....both sure losers.

The question is who will they be replaced with? No matter who it is ...bound to be better than these 2 current clowns.

What they need is a younger candidate that is not a radical leftwing revolutionary and who is likeable. Does not have to be all that intelligent but should be able to put two sentences together and is able to tell good jokes.

I think they should look to hollywood....perhaps someone like George Clooney.

It is quite simple they have to dump both sanders and biden....for public consumption they must allow the primary b.s. continue and perhaps even go so far to let biden be nominated....but at some point they have to dump whichever of the two gets the nomination.....both sure losers.

The question is who will they be replaced with? No matter who it is ...bound to be better than these 2 current clowns.

What they need is a younger candidate that is not a radical leftwing revolutionary and who is likeable. Does not have to be all that intelligent but should be able to put two sentences together and is able to tell good jokes.

They can't just pull somebody because they don't like him. If they are criminally charged with something, that's a different story.

They can't just pull somebody because they don't like him. If they are criminally charged with something, that's a different story.

There is more than one way to skin a cat....never forget the power of power and what some are willing to do to get it and or keep it.

Anyhow....I am sure the wealthy elite democrats have enough dirt on biden that they can force him to do whatever they want.

Romney should run Third Party.

Forum List

Back