It Begins: Americans / 6 Planes Held Hostage, As Terrorists Refuse To Allow Planes To Take Off

I would agree except that Carter has injected himself poorly into current affairs after he semi-exonerated his failed presidency with post-potus humanitarian efforts.
Carter created the Iran hostage situation by giving asylum to the shah.
Yes but he didn't abandon anyone

And I feel sorry for the bunny rabbit attack on the fishing lake

I would agree except that Carter has injected himself poorly into current affairs after he semi-exonerated his failed presidency with post-potus humanitarian efforts.
Carter created the Iran hostage situation by giving asylum to the shah.
The Shah was not given asylum he was allowed to get medical care.

The shah traveled to several countries before entering the United States in October 1979 for medical treatment of his cancer. In Tehran, Islamic militants responded on November 4 by storming the U.S. embassy and taking the staff hostage. With the approval of Khomeini, the militants demanded the return of the shah to Iran to stand trial for his crimes. The United States refused to negotiate, and 52 American hostages were held for 444 days. Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi died in Egypt in July 1980.

Well where the fuck are they Pandora?

You're responsible for this you idiot. And even if one of your loved ones was over there, you'd still vote Biden again. My God
They may or may not even be real. As I said, no other sources have been able to confirm this and even the moron on faux was unable to clarify anything.

Stop letting the faux and Rupert lead you around by the nose.

I've read that flights within Afghanistan have resumed but international flights still need to be cleared by international agencies. The Taliban may be waiting for that OK, rather than holding anyone hostage, something that would benefit them not at all.
The only one waiting for permission was Biden.
He did only what the terrorists allowed him to.

You don't ASK terrorists for permission to get all of your people out...

They may or may not even be real. As I said, no other sources have been able to confirm this and even the moron on faux was unable to clarify anything.

It doesn't matter. They want to pretend to care about other people for some perceived political advantage.

Otherwise they don't give two shits about anything but their own "liburdy 'n freedum".

easyt65 it's been such a fkd up shithole for DECADES--warlords/drug lords/AlQaeda/no government/etc etc ......like I said long ago, they [ Taliban, etc ] can't control all that shit and all those shitheads.....some of them want power/money/etc --and they'll do anything for it

Yeah, the videos of Americans in hiding in Afghanistan, telling how terrorists are hunting for them door to door, are from Americans known to be in Afghanistsn but, reportedly by Psaki, it has not confirmed yet that they truly want to leave...

easyt65 it's been such a fkd up shithole for DECADES--warlords/drug lords/AlQaeda/no government/etc etc ......like I said long ago, they [ Taliban, etc ] can't control all that shit and all those shitheads.....some of them want power/money/etc --and they'll do anything for it
All the more reason to not ASK to get our people out but to just DO it....Biden failed.

Once again we see how missions end in failure when Democrats, who hate the military, run the military.

That family knew the deal and still went there, too bad. I am sure something will be done so you can maybe be happy someday for a place you care not for and people whom you are using as a prop to show yer fake outrage over.
Maybe if Biden didn't lie about how the Afghanistan was under control, those families wouldn't of stayed. They didn't know the truth till our troops were gone.

Moonglow no, he doesn't have blood on his hands
FYI--Bidumb is the POTUS, not Mr Trump----TDS lives forever
Soldiers died in Afghanistan when Trump was president so it is the same thing, just because you can't admit that every president had blood on their hands you will never show people you fully understand what the job of president is all about.

Moonglow no, he doesn't have blood on his hands
FYI--Bidumb is the POTUS, not Mr Trump----TDS lives forever
FB_IMG_1630256350070.jpg

Maybe if Biden didn't lie about how the Afghanistan was under control, those families wouldn't of stayed. They didn't know the truth till our troops were gone.
Biden can only repeat what he is told in reports from people in the field of operations, what makes you think the president is out collecting intelligence to write a report to himself?

Forum List

Back