It Begins: Americans / 6 Planes Held Hostage, As Terrorists Refuse To Allow Planes To Take Off

Biden thought that he would get the Nobel Prize LOL

He think he still will by patting himself on the back for saying he wants to import people from Afghanistan and Hong Kong, plus the ones he lets come in from the south.

I think they are betting they can call him a humantarian in order to gloss over everything else he is doing.

It's the old magicians trick of misdirection. Keeping focus on what they want people to see.

State Department continues to declare it will find a way to bring Americans home, discusses giving Taliban 'financial aid'....

Excuse me. They are being detained, not a hostage situation
8-BF0-D230-C27-E-4-EE6-BB67-6-B0-CA2-BB0-E41.jpg

Biden is Obama’s, etc., front man.
Carter was the worst potus in my lifetime until Obama came along.
Obama is Carter on crack.
Carter reacted poorly to tough situations and Obama intentionally creates bad situations. Obama wants the US to fail.
But I forever look at Carter somewhat better now. He never deserted anyone like these fucking disasters. Now Obama looks like a total ass hole too

State Department continues to declare it will find a way to bring Americans home, discusses giving Taliban 'financial aid'....

Sources other than faux are unable to confirm this, and when pressed Mcaul is unable to give any details or even a list of demands made by the Taliban.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Sources other than faux are unable to confirm this, and when pressed Mcaul is unable to give any details or even a list of demands made by the Taliban.

Sounds like bullshit to me.
Well where the fuck are they Pandora?

You're responsible for this you idiot. And even if one of your loved ones was over there, you'd still vote Biden again. My God

It is starting to look intentional. How can you fuck things up the worst possible way on everything
This shouldn't really surprise anyone if you look at Bidens political career it really has not been very impressive. There is a great line from the movie Charlie Wilsons War that could apply to many politicans especially Biden. Your greatest legislative achievement in six terms, is getting reelected five times.

I've read that flights within Afghanistan have resumed but international flights still need to be cleared by international agencies. The Taliban may be waiting for that OK, rather than holding anyone hostage, something that would benefit them not at all.

But I forever look at Carter somewhat better now. He never deserted anyone like these fucking disasters. Now Obama looks like a total ass hole too
I would agree except that Carter has injected himself poorly into current affairs after he semi-exonerated his failed presidency with post-potus humanitarian efforts.
Carter created the Iran hostage situation by giving asylum to the shah.

This shouldn't really surprise anyone if you look at Bidens political career it really has not been very impressive. There is a great line from the movie Charlie Wilsons War that could apply to many politicans especially Biden. Your greatest legislative achievement in six terms, is getting reelected five times.
But having his and Kerry's life saved from that poor soul still stuck there awaiting to get his throat shaved is shameful

Biden should have adopted him as a son for saving his worthless pos life. Hunter good have showed him the ropes

Forum List

Back