🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It can happen here, and it has!!

Which of the 14 do you believe characterize Trump's Presidency, during the first 100 days

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
During the first hundred days, which of the following points can be attributed to Trump and his surrogates:

C3d19m0UYAAwq7j.jpg:large

Link to image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3d19m0UYAAwq7j.jpg:large

I don't care about that horseshit Liberal crybaby checklist. You need to focus on what this man is doing that is causing real harm to our nation.. Like the military build up on 3 different continents.

Just relax snowflake. Can someone get these lib snowflakes a valium or something?

I'm sorry, that is unresponsive. I suggest you read the rules of this forum, maybe you lack the education and intelligence necessary to understand an ad hominem, is a response of a fool.

I thought it was clear I was mocking your OP as the hysterical rantings of a sour grapes lib.

Just to be sure I understand. Take Immigration. Obama was a hero for deporting more people. Trump is a villan for talking about doing that.

The Military Trump has is the same one as Obama had. You can't whistle up a new Army Division overnight. It takes years to recruit and train the people.

Corporations? Oh you mean like all the defense industries that have flourished since 9-11 under Bush, Obama, and now Trump? Those corporations?

You see what you want to see. You see doom where you saw awesomeness just a few months ago.

It ain't like the Democrats are covering themselves in glory since the election, acting like a bunch of crybabies. It's not like everyone else is all that thrilled with Trump and the GOP, but the Dems are not presenting themselves very well as the responsible adults in the room either. It may be that much if not most of those on the Left aren't too happy with what some of their compadres are saying and doing but it does reflect poorly on their party.

You libs seem to ignore the fact that we have checks on presidential powers, Congress and the Judicial branch you remember the other 2 branches of the 3 but equal branches of government. Your stupid argument is that somehow, president Trump, a man even the GOP leadership hates is going to somehow subvert both congress and the courts? Get real.

It ain't like the Democrats are covering themselves in glory since the election, acting like a bunch of crybabies. It's not like everyone else is all that thrilled with Trump and the GOP, but the Dems are not presenting themselves very well as the responsible adults in the room either. It may be that much if not most of those on the Left aren't too happy with what some of their compadres are saying and doing but it does reflect poorly on their party.

This is who the left have always been. Their bloviating about tolerance and compromise, its total BS.

The attitude and some baby steps toward a lot of these things are real enough, especially among his supporters. Our government's structure will stop them. Trump himself seems happy enough to let them head their merry way although it is not the American way.

Just relax snowflake. Can someone get these lib snowflakes a valium or something?

I'm sorry, that is unresponsive. I suggest you read the rules of this forum, maybe you lack the education and intelligence necessary to understand an ad hominem, is a response of a fool.

I thought it was clear I was mocking your OP as the hysterical rantings of a sour grapes lib.

You thought? I doubt that; based on your prior posts, I'm sure you didn't. Did you bother to read the points listed in the image, and rate them against trumps words, by speech and tweet?

You libs seem to ignore the fact that we have checks on presidential powers, Congress and the Judicial branch you remember the other 2 branches of the 3 but equal branches of government. Your stupid argument is that somehow, president Trump, a man even the GOP leadership hates is going to somehow subvert both congress and the courts? Get real.

CNN has told them that he is a dictator like Hitler, so obviously they believe that.

I don't care about that horseshit Liberal crybaby checklist. You need to focus on what this man is doing that is causing real harm to our nation.. Like the military build up on 3 different continents.

Actually you do care, for 3 of the first 4 on the list are examples of his megalomania.
Ok, I stand corrected.. He's a narcissist of the highest order so you're correct.

Forum List

Back