🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It can happen here, and it has!!

Which of the 14 do you believe characterize Trump's Presidency, during the first 100 days

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
During the first hundred days, which of the following points can be attributed to Trump and his surrogates:

C3d19m0UYAAwq7j.jpg:large

Link to image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3d19m0UYAAwq7j.jpg:large
Two trash threads at the top. Well done

You're the liar and fool, douche bag.

I take issue with your calling Wry Catcher a “douche bag”.

A douche bag gets to come into close proximity to a woman's uncovered intimate parts, a privilege which I very much doubt any woman would grant to Wry Catcher.

How should I respond to you? I know how i would if you were in front of me and chose to make the comments you have. But I can assure you, you wouldn't have the balls to do so. You're an asshole and a punk. I spent a career in law enforcement, and only punks safely protected by bars and cages and cameras act in the manner you do, while hiding behind a keyboard.

If you have anything intelligent to offer, please do so. If you continue to act like an illiterate punk, all who read your posts - with the exception of miketx and other cowardly assholes will see you what you are, i.e., human excrement.

Is that meant as a threat of physical violence? I'm pretty sure that's against the rules on this forum. In any event, it's easy for a pathetic, cowardly, worthless pussy such as yourself to make such threats, knowing that you'll almost certainly never be anywhere close enough to me to be able to act on them.

Really, there's no response needed to abject fools such as yourself, other than this…

1295180.png

Just relax snowflake. Can someone get these lib snowflakes a valium or something?

I'm sorry, that is unresponsive. I suggest you read the rules of this forum, maybe you lack the education and intelligence necessary to understand an ad hominem, is a response of a fool.
And this bullshit follows the rules?

Go fuck yourself you pompous jackass

BTW, I read your post #76, and your simplified argument on abortion was pitiful. A fetish [sic] is not a child…

That's how our earlier forbears justified slavery, that's how the Nazi's justified the Holocaust, that's how “ethnic cleansing” was justified in the Balkans, and a host of other horrendous human rights abuses—by denying or minimizing the humanity of the victims. You are no better than they.

…and most fetish [sic] would not be subjected to an abortion if the conservative fools didn't oppose contraceptives, the morning after pill, age appropriate sex ed in a comprehensive health care curriculum in the schools, or support for ending domestic violence.

StrawmanArmy.jpg

Most, all but the final one is questionable. Once the Russian Question has been litigated, it maybe all.

The MSM is controlled by the progressives, dude. In other words your thread is an epic FAIL.

You will in the future address me as Mr. Catcher, or Sir.

FYI: Who Owns The TV Networks

Now, my question to you is, are you a damn liar or a fool who echoes the right wing meme?

What was that junior?

"Of nearly $400,000 given to the Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump campaigns from journalists or people identified as working in the media, a staggering 96 percent has gone to benefit Mrs. Clinton, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis published Monday.

About 430 people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — combined to give about $382,000 to Mrs. Clinton through August, the analysis showed.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trump’s campaign attracted just $14,000 from about 50 identifiable journalists over that time period.

In recent days, Mr. Trump has alleged that the media is unfairly trying to boost Mrs. Clinton’s chances in the election, and on its face, the report would appear to fit into that line of attack.

Trump spokesman Jason Miller told CPI. “If the [Federal Election Commission] viewed their biased hit pieces against Mr. Trump as in-kind contributions, they would have exceeded their maximum allowable gift limits a long time ago.”

Journalists overwhelmingly donate to Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump: report

You're the liar and fool, douche bag.

I take issue with your calling Wry Catcher a “douche bag”.

A douche bag gets to come into close proximity to a woman's uncovered intimate parts, a privilege which I very much doubt any woman would grant to Wry Catcher.

How should I respond to you? I know how i would if you were in front of me and chose to make the comments you have. But I can assure you, you wouldn't have the balls to do so. You're an asshole and a punk. I spent a career in law enforcement, and only punks safely protected by bars and cages and cameras act in the manner you do, while hiding behind a keyboard.

If you have anything intelligent to offer, please do so. If you continue to act like an illiterate punk, all who read your posts - with the exception of miketx and other cowardly assholes will see you what you are, i.e., human excrement.

Is that meant as a threat of physical violence? I'm pretty sure that's against the rules on this forum. In any event, it's easy for a pathetic, cowardly, worthless pussy such as yourself to make such threats, knowing that you'll almost certainly never be anywhere close enough to me to be able to act on them.

Really, there's no response needed to abject fools such as yourself, other than this…

View attachment 125627

Wry Catcher is what they call an internet tough guy. He comes off like a Marine Drill Sargent, but the reality is more like this:

I don't care about that horseshit Liberal crybaby checklist. You need to focus on what this man is doing that is causing real harm to our nation.. Like the military build up on 3 different continents.

Well number one on the list is the fraudulent election and enlisting the aid of the Russian government in the election.

The RW echo chamber is in full circle jerk, and as usual they lack any semblance of truth, honesty or integrity. Nothing in their scurrilous attacks are substantive, and the lead lemming allegations of a threat are as hollow as the space between ears.

Forum List

Back