🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It can happen here, and it has!!

Which of the 14 do you believe characterize Trump's Presidency, during the first 100 days

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll asks a serious question, one which (sadly) has attracted thoughtless comments.

[Maybe they lack the ego strength to admit they voted for a person unfit and incapable for the job of POTUS]

While Trump is a disaster, in every sense of the word, I don't think he will do permanent harm to the nation. Anyone who watches TV 6 hours per day, tweets an hour per day, and golfs all of each and every weekend can't do lasting harm. Since he is his own worst enemy, all the press has to do is to keep making him angry, in order to divert him from his agenda and use that time to pick petty public fights with public people.

You libs seem to ignore the fact that we have checks on presidential powers, Congress and the Judicial branch you remember the other 2 branches of the 3 but equal branches of government. Your stupid argument is that somehow, president Trump, a man even the GOP leadership hates is going to somehow subvert both congress and the courts? Get real.

CNN has told them that he is a dictator like Hitler, so obviously they believe that.

Dictators govern by fiat, Trump by EO's ....think about that.

You libs seem to ignore the fact that we have checks on presidential powers, Congress and the Judicial branch you remember the other 2 branches of the 3 but equal branches of government. Your stupid argument is that somehow, president Trump, a man even the GOP leadership hates is going to somehow subvert both congress and the courts? Get real.

CNN has told them that he is a dictator like Hitler, so obviously they believe that.

I loathe Donald Trump but your boy Barack Obama ruled by EO as well and I never once fucking heard you call him out on it. HACKS SUCK and don't have a leg to stand on.

Thanks for proving my point.

During the first hundred days, which of the following points can be attributed to Trump and his surrogates:

C3d19m0UYAAwq7j.jpg:large

Link to image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3d19m0UYAAwq7j.jpg:large

It doesn't matter because those aren't the characteristics of fascism. Those are just bullshit dreamed up by a Canadian businessman who has no credentials of any kind to be pontificating on fascism. If It takes 14 characteristics to define something, then you haven't defined anything. You're spouting propaganda.

While Trump is a disaster, in every sense of the word, I don't think he will do permanent harm to the nation. Anyone who watches TV 6 hours per day, tweets an hour per day, and golfs all of each and every weekend can't do lasting harm. Since he is his own worst enemy, all the press has to do is to keep making him angry, in order to divert him from his agenda and use that time to pick petty public fights with public people.

Trump only sleeps 2-3 hours per day, moron. That leaves him plenty of time to do a full days work and do all the things you claim he does.

Trump only sleeps 2-3 hours per day, moron. That leaves him plenty of time to do a full days work and do all the things you claim he does.

Sorry but if you believe a 71 yr old man only sleeps 2 hrs a day, I have some land to sell you in the middle of the Atlantic.

Just relax snowflake. Can someone get these lib snowflakes a valium or something?

I'm sorry, that is unresponsive. I suggest you read the rules of this forum, maybe you lack the education and intelligence necessary to understand an ad hominem, is a response of a fool.

I thought it was clear I was mocking your OP as the hysterical rantings of a sour grapes lib.

You thought? I doubt that; based on your prior posts, I'm sure you didn't. Did you bother to read the points listed in the image, and rate them against trumps words, by speech and tweet?

Oh the irony of you talking abut rules of the forum, then posting this ^^^ shut your stupid liberal mouth idiot. :laugh:

Just relax snowflake. Can someone get these lib snowflakes a valium or something?

I'm sorry, that is unresponsive. I suggest you read the rules of this forum, maybe you lack the education and intelligence necessary to understand an ad hominem, is a response of a fool.
yet, you do it all the time. Next move, you will demand to be shown where. LOL!

I mostly ignore libs except then exceptionally stupid ones like the OP who starts a thread that isn't even in the realm of possibility.

Sadly for us he has surrounded himself with surrogates, plutocrats and obsequious defenders who will insulate him, and assuage his anger and indulge his whims, "don't worry Mr. President, you'e the man!"

Just one question...

how often are we going to see this liberal wet dream thread?

yet, you do it all the time. Next move, you will demand to be shown where. LOL!

You're still here? I guess the rules don't apply to Right Wing Assholes.

Sadly for us he has surrounded himself with surrogates, plutocrats and obsequious defenders who will insulate him, and assuage his anger and indulge his whims, "don't worry Mr. President, you'e the man!"
Just one question...

how often are we going to see this liberal wet dream thread?
There is no number large enough to answer that.

You sure like the word "moron". Was that the first word you learned?

Forum List

Back