It depresses me as a black man to know that my only options for a companion in 2017 are

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

All the pretty educated black women are now dating white men leaving the black man with no options. Atleast I have football in 5 weeks so I won't think about much.

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

All the pretty educated black women are now dating white men leaving the black man with no options. Atleast I have football in 5 weeks so I won't think about much.

Dude, you're bumming me out. Chicks dig attitude, so check your attitude. Are you projecting an attitude that draw people to you, are you positive and upbeat, or are you generally negative. This may sound corny and off beat, but check out some Tony Robbins tape. Learn how to communicate and read people. It'll change your outcome if you work it.

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Dude, you're bumming me out. Chicks dig attitude, so check your attitude. Are you projecting an attitude that draw people to you, are you positive and upbeat, or are you generally negative. This may sound corny and off beat, but check out some Tony Robbins tape. Learn how to communicate and read people. It'll change your outcome if you work it.

Who the fuck is Tony Robbins?

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Who the fuck is Tony Robbins?

Tony Robbins (February 29, 1960) is an American author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and life coach.[1] Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. Approximately 4 million people have attended his live seminars.[2][3]

Anthony Jay Robbins

Tony Robbins in 2009
Born Anthony J. Mahavoric
February 29, 1960 (age 57)
North Hollywood, California, U.S.
Occupation Businessman
Author
Philanthropist
Years active 1978–present
Known for Motivation Speaker
Spouse(s) Becky Robbins (m. 1982–2001)
Sage Robbins (m. 2001)
Robbins is the founder of several companies that earn approximately $5 billion in annual sales. In 2015 and 2016 he was listed on the Worth Magazine Power 100 list.[4] He is also an active philanthropist, partnering with organizations such as Feeding America.[5]

Contents

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Stay strong, brother. Maybe read out to TriggerRed59 who is a strong black woman that moved plywood

If you are walking around depressed your not going to attract what you want. You have got to alter your attitude to alter your reality.

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Why?

FBJ,

Go to Church to meet the woman of your dreams. Believe me you need to go there and find yourself the right woman...

Of course that mean missing some Football but stop being a Homer and meet a woman the old fashion way...

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

YOU are giving him relationship advice?

You can't be serious!

I figured out all the pretty "hers" are homosexuals in reality. Didn´t know those are the "hers" so far and can´t imagine what is supposed to be pretty about em. I have always been a tolerant guy and that´s the result. Looks like I have to re-join the SS or something hence Menina Bambina was a hot one back then. Just join the SS and everything´s fine. Good to know...

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Why?

Because the NFL is more exciting than women
football.jpg

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Why?

I can't imagine why you aren't attracting quality women. :rolleyes:

The NFL never cared about

What I look like
How much money I make
What my goals are

It just entertains me

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Why?

I can't imagine why you aren't attracting quality women. :rolleyes:

The NFL never cared about

What I look like
How much money I make
What my goals are

It just entertains me

And a woman might expect you to actually care about what they want.

Forum List

Back