It depresses me as a black man to know that my only options for a companion in 2017 are

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

All the pretty educated black women are now dating white men leaving the black man with no options. Atleast I have football in 5 weeks so I won't think about much.

Why?

Because the NFL is more exciting than women
Yeah, it's tough to beat a really good BJ from a grossly fat black defensive lineman.

Ever consider lots of the hot chicks out there might be peach pie averse? Change it up some and see if you get better luck with apple or cherry or maybe even rhubarb or lemon meringue! Different strokes for different ass cheeks should be your focus.

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

All the pretty educated black women are now dating white men leaving the black man with no options. Atleast I have football in 5 weeks so I won't think about much.
There is a tranny in your future..

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Why?

I can't imagine why you aren't attracting quality women. :rolleyes:

The NFL never cared about

What I look like
How much money I make
What my goals are

It just entertains me

And a woman might expect you to actually care about what they want.
That's so not true..They want you to obsess over what they want, may want, could want..

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Why?

Yeah, it's tough to beat a really good BJ from a grossly fat black defensive lineman.

Ever consider lots of the hot chicks out there might be peach pie averse? Change it up some and see if you get better luck with apple or cherry or maybe even rhubarb or lemon meringue! Different strokes for different ass cheeks should be your focus.
Or get a subscription on Fetish dating.Com

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Why?

I can't imagine why you aren't attracting quality women. :rolleyes:

The NFL never cared about

What I look like
How much money I make
What my goals are

It just entertains me

The NFL never sat on your face, sucked your cock, fucked you, took care of you when you were sick, listened to you talk about things that matter to you, or had your back come hell or high water.

But it entertains you.

The way FBJ bitches and moans it has come clear to me the boy is a closet case.

Just stay in the closet FBJ!

He has been told many places to meet the one he is looking for but if I remember FBJ lives in Ohio and let be honest the dating pool for attractive looking women will be slim but then again I am willing to bet FBJ is no prize so if a woman squint her eyes at him he should feel lucky that day no matter what she looks like...

He has been told many places to meet the one he is looking for but if I remember FBJ lives in Ohio and let be honest the dating pool for attractive looking women will be slim but then again I am willing to bet FBJ is no prize so if a woman squint her eyes at him he should feel lucky that day no matter what she looks like...

I think FBJ's problem runs deeper than that. He doesn't want a partner or a girlfriend. He wants an ass and a willing hole. He does not give a shit about her or what she wants. He is like a petulant child.

I think FBJ's problem runs deeper than that. He doesn't want a partner or a girlfriend. He wants an ass and a willing hole. He does not give a shit about her or what she wants. He is like a petulant child.
Yeah, and why she he give two hoots about dumb bitches anyway?

Most men want women to just fuck them
, feed them and then leave them alone

I doubt it. And for those who only want that? They are fools.

Well most men definitely want that on NFL Sunday. Lol

If you say so.

Look, I am as big a college football fan as you will find. But I still manage to find women to date, live with, fuck and share time with. But you have no actual interest in the woman. Just in her pussy, ass, and cooking skills. Buy a Fleshlight and order takeout.

If you say so.

Look, I am as big a college football fan as you will find. But I still manage to find women to date, live with, fuck and share time with. But you have no actual interest in the woman. Just in her pussy, ass, and cooking skills. Buy a Fleshlight and order takeout.

I can fuck before the game, talk to her at halftime. Talk to her during commercials and then relaxed at the end of the day

If you say so.

I can fuck before the game, talk to her at halftime. Talk to her during commercials and then relaxed at the end of the day

Yes, you could. But unless you have been lying on so many of your posts, you won't. Remember when you were so excited about getting a PapaJohn's pizza at 6pm and had a girl coming over at 7pm? You wanted to make sure she was gone before the game started. The leftover pizza was such a romantic gesture.

Unless you are just trolling, you don't like women for anything but sex and cooking.

If you say so.

Yes, you could. But unless you have been lying on so many of your posts, you won't. Remember when you were so excited about getting a PapaJohn's pizza at 6pm and had a girl coming over at 7pm? You wanted to make sure she was gone before the game started. The leftover pizza was such a romantic gesture.

Unless you are just trolling, you don't like women for anything but sex and cooking.

I thought that's what all real men wanted

If you say so.

If so, your definition of "real men" is guys who don't really like women.

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Find a good church. You will find quality black women at a solid southern baptist or methodist church.

If you say so.

If so, your definition of "real men" is guys who don't really like women.
Bingo!

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

Find a good church. You will find quality black women at a solid southern baptist or methodist church.

Me not like church

FAT UGLY WHITE WOMEN
UGLY BLACK WOMEN
GAY MEN

This book will change your life. All the answers are here:

search
fbj

Last edited:

Forum List

Back