It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zionist juden have worn people out with their endless drivel about the Holohoax.

Basically, what I would call holocaust fatigue.

People are tired of hearing about the mythical 6 million and the fake gas chambers.

Enough already......... :cool:

But Islamic clerics during that time, specifically supported Nazism, for that very reason. Are you saying the Islamic clerics were all lying?

You do realize some Jews fought for Germany right? And were on the side of Germany. Also the ottomans fought with the central axis in WWI. Hey the Germans helped them get Israel, and as Ben Guerin said that was worth more than the lifes of the Jewish children.

Not relevant to anything. He was claiming the holocaust was faked. So I assumed as a Muslim, he would respect the opinions of Muslim clerics who supported Nazi Germany specifically because of the holocaust.

Can't stand the truth, can you. I'm an American who is sick of the crap we do for Israel.

I'm am truly heartened to know that the love of most Americans for Israel and the Jews sticks in the craw of Nazi scummies.
Would you like some cheese with your whine? Some music, perhaps:
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
I think the proper word is Germans.

So now you are blaming the Germans for your mindless hate? :lmao:

I just think instead of calling them Nazi's it would be more polite to call them Germans.
After all the only Nazis are in Israel now.

Israel, and apparently on internet forums attacking Israel.

The zionist juden have worn people out with their endless drivel about the Holohoax.

People are tired of hearing about the mythical 6 million and the fake gas chambers.

But Islamic clerics during that time, specifically supported Nazism, for that very reason. Are you saying the Islamic clerics were all lying?

You do realize some Jews fought for Germany right? And were on the side of Germany. Also the ottomans fought with the central axis in WWI. Hey the Germans helped them get Israel, and as Ben Guerin said that was worth more than the lifes of the Jewish children.

Yes right up until the German high command found out and had them eliminated.

Germany did nothing to help the Jews get Israel, it was a foregone conclusion from 1922.

Out of context and manipulated as only an islamonazi can

Israel has over 300 nuke warheads, and has never used one. Given the circumstances, I'm no so sure I would be so benevolent. Pene has been brainwashed.

They will, in a heartbeat. Why do they have them? Why is that the first thing they got? Why do they not allow the IAEA in to check, the Arab nations want to know.

They had that chance in 1990 so why didn't they use it, then we would not have had Gulf War 2 or the millions of deaths in the pursuit of power. And IS would not have been invented

Can't stand the truth, can you. I'm an American who is sick of the crap we do for Israel.

I'm am truly heartened to know that the love of most Americans for Israel and the Jews sticks in the craw of Nazi scummies.

I just think instead of calling them Nazi's it would be more polite to call them Germans.

Yep the ungratefull ISLAMONAZIS

Very few arab muslims are Germans, but most if not all are NAZIS

I always get a laugh when Holohoax believers show pictures of bread baking ovens.

And then claim they are cremation ovens. ...... :cool:

Have you ever been in a modern crematoria and seen what they look like. I worked in one repairing the burners when they burnt out and they were very similar to those depicted. In fact here is one from Vienna

r-CREMATORIUM-large570.jpg

Phoney's making things up again, the image he claims is from Vienns is in fact the Auschwitz preserved crematorium.

Crematorium_at_Auschwitz_I_2012.jpg

Auschwitz concentration camp - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It seems Phoney has no scruples and will lie about anything to push his fascist agenda, sad.

The ovens are at the Mauthausen camp

I always get a laugh when Holohoax believers show pictures of bread baking ovens.

Have you ever been in a modern crematoria and seen what they look like. I worked in one repairing the burners when they burnt out and they were very similar to those depicted. In fact here is one from Vienna

Phoney's making things up again, the image he claims is from Vienns is in fact the Auschwitz preserved crematorium.

It seems Phoney has no scruples and will lie about anything to push his fascist agenda, sad.

Probably like the crematoriums in the US. I imagine they used them at first but with so many dying they buried them in deep graves or did mass burning. That is what you do to dead people so disease does not spread.

Not relevant to anything. He was claiming the holocaust was faked. So I assumed as a Muslim, he would respect the opinions of Muslim clerics who supported Nazi Germany specifically because of the holocaust.

No doubt lots of Polish Jews died in WWII, I mean typhus, starvation and even some extermination killed many, but over 65 mil died in WWII, so some of us do not just make it about jews, and also Jews killed a lot of people as well.

Probably like the crematoriums in the US. I imagine they used them at first but with so many dying they buried them in deep graves or did mass burning. That is what you do to dead people so disease does not spread.

Lime pits are easier and more cost effective, just dig below the clay layer and make sure nothing can enter the water table and the bodies will be eaten by chemical action. In the UK we used a similar process to get rid of contaminated animals after the last outbreak of Foot and Mouth disease and Mad Cow disease. The incinerators could not cope with the numbers so lime pits were used.

No doubt lots of Polish Jews died in WWII, I mean typhus, starvation and even some extermination killed many, but over 65 mil died in WWII, so some of us do not just make it about jews, and also Jews killed a lot of people as well.

Not on the scale the Nazis and islamonazis did, but worst of all were the Marxists of Russia who mass murdered anyone they believed was a spy or coward.

Sunni, the anti-Jewish propagandists, such as yourself, are going to have to wait until 2 generations of humans on this earth are dead and gone before you have any success with your holocaust never happened garbage.
The generation that liberated the Jews from the camps you hold so dear, and the children of those liberators, who grew up hearing the horrendous accounts.

What we are suffering from is Muslim fatigue. We're tired of you murdering en masse. We are tired of you savagely hunting down children to slaughter. We are tired of your propaganda. We are tired of your hatred, your lies and your mouth.

The Mauthausen ovens are completely different

mauthausen02.jpg

I've been to Auschwitz.

Tell that to this company

Undertakers Plan To Use Excess Energy From Crematorium To Heat Headquarters

Seriously Phoney I don't know which is worse, the stupid, insensitive, moron at the Huffington Post that used a photo of the Auschwitz crematoria ovens in a "green energy" story about Austrian undertakers or the stupid moron who believes that is what a modern crematoruim looks like.

coffin-cremation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back