🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Had To Happen. Obama Betrays The Kurds

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
After touting the Kurdish fighters as allies in the fight against isis, the obama regime quickly betrayed them too and left them bare asses hanging out fighting against mortars with light weapons.

Lightly Armed Kurds Face Terrorist Tanks Feel Deserted and Furious at U.S. - Bloomberg

Islamic State is “still shelling Kobani with mortars as people there are struggling to defend themselves,” Ibrahim Ayhan, a pro-Kurdish lawmaker in the Turkish parliament, said by phone from the country’s border town of Suruc today. Airstrikes last night by U.S.-led coalition warplanes didn’t “change the tide of the war,” he said.

Of course the airstrikes didn't change the tide of war. Bombing empty buildings and vacant lots never changed the tide of any war.

Not in this case, no. Nor is it Obama's.

Frank, bickering aside, do you think the US should put heavy combat units back in Iraq?

Who said "We're going to arm the Kurds"?
Who said "We will give Kurdish fighters air support"?

Who lied.

A lot of repub-voting, world police-types coming out of the woodwork

NEWSFLASH!!! We're broke and have been since vietraq

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

There is a whole lot of obama ass licking and sucking going on here.

How is that Obama's fault, podjo?

If you want to tout the Kurds as part of your "boots on the ground" force, Jake...don't you think it would behoove you to give them weapons so they can fight a winning ground campaign?

Would you join a "coalition" with someone who's heart is so obviously not in what they are doing? If it weren't for the Kurds, ISIS would already control the northern oil fields of Iraq yet Barry won't give them arms.

A lot of repub-voting, world police-types coming out of the woodwork

NEWSFLASH!!! We're broke and have been since vietraq

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Well, gee whiz...Dottie! If it's cost savings you were looking for I think you'd find that leaving 20,000 US troops behind to stabilize Iraq would be far cheaper than mounting an air assault with lots of million dollar smart weapons.

If you want to tout the Kurds as part of your "boots on the ground" force, Jake...don't you think it would behoove you to give them weapons so they can fight a winning ground campaign?

Would you join a "coalition" with someone who's heart is so obviously not in what they are doing? If it weren't for the Kurds, ISIS would already control the northern oil fields of Iraq yet Barry won't give them arms.
It's worse than that. After promising arms and not giving them, obama promised air support which he also did not give. Instead he ordered the bombing of vacant buildings and empty lots.

Remember all that top al quaeda leadership killed by drones? They are showing up hale and hearty. Just more obama lies.

Did obama not say that he would personally approve every airstrike? He doesn't want isis fighters accidentally harmed.

It's worse than that. After promising arms and not giving them, obama promised air support which he also did not give. Instead he ordered the bombing of vacant buildings and empty lots.

Remember all that top al quaeda leadership killed by drones? They are showing up hale and hearty. Just more obama lies.

Has Obama failed to arm the Kurds? Show me, guys, not just flap your lips.

How difficult would it be for us to take out their tanks? not very maybe Obama isnt paying attention, probably has his mind on other things

He's working on his "arms and shoulders" take-away, Yard! One can't let something like terrorists and beheadings get in the way of what's really important!!!

The Kurds have been begging for advanced weapons that they could use against tanks and artillery for the past nine months, Jake.

Last edited:

Guess the news article is a lie then, seems to me though, as long as Obama is going to have some air strikes, they might as well take those tanks out as well. But I do understand our airstrikes are purposely limited. we probably dont have the capacity in the area as we once did.

Guess the news article is a lie then, seems to me though, as long as Obama is going to have some air strikes, they might as well take those tanks out as well. But I do understand our airstrikes are purposely limited. we probably dont have the capacity in the area as we once did.

Unfortunately we don't know the results of those airstrikes because journalists are too fearful of ISIS to report from any territory that they occupy. So we're left to rely on the Obama Administration to give us the truth about how the air campaign is working, something that should make anyone who's been paying attention to how they operate apprehensive.

My impression so far is that the air strikes we've conducted have been more theater than anything else. We've blown up a lot of empty buildings in the middle of the night. How that hurts ISIS escapes me.

Bush's fault, right Jake

Of course it's Bush's fault. We never should have invaded Iraq. And Isis is made up of the old Saddam military. Bush's second worse blunder. Disbanding the Iraqi Military.

Bush I can t remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army Daily Mail Online

Envoy Bush OK d Plan To Disband Iraq Army - CBS News

ISIS joins forces with Saddam loyalists in bid to take Baghdad Fox News

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/w...ow-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html?_r=0
For those who had served in Mr. Hussein’s staunchly secular army, that transformation was complete by the time they joined ISIS.

You have to start off with the understanding of what happened before you can have any meaningful debate.

Forum List

Back