It has nothing to do about the rules in Colorado, video shows how delegates were turned away.

Ya think the Anti Trump tards are mad now...wait until their joy of screwing Trump sinks in that MILLIONS of us WON'T vote for ANY other candidate BUT Trump and the election is just a matter of crowing Clinton thanks to their backstabbing Trump.

Bottom line is if things go as horribly wrong as I fear and Trump is not the nominee the backlash will be nuclear. I've been running a lot of boards and comment sections and it's startling the sheer number of posters that will sit out, write Trump in not only for President but for their Senator and Congressman as well and/or sign in a straight D ticket.

There will be hell to pay for the RNC shitting down the throats of the electorate LAST time.

That's right my precious, the holy trinity of "a lot of boards and comment sections" that you post on (probably USMB, Freerepublic and stormfront) have a clear plan, write Trump's name in for senate, representative and President. As a liberal I just want to tell you that I hope you guys get a lot of traction, I couldn't think of a better outcome for the wingnut brigade.

Try using Twitter and see the thousands of liberals interested in Trump.
Not everybody votes only for their party no matter who the candidate is. ;)

Ya think the Anti Trump tards are mad now...wait until their joy of screwing Trump sinks in that MILLIONS of us WON'T vote for ANY other candidate BUT Trump and the election is just a matter of crowing Clinton thanks to their backstabbing Trump.

Bottom line is if things go as horribly wrong as I fear and Trump is not the nominee the backlash will be nuclear. I've been running a lot of boards and comment sections and it's startling the sheer number of posters that will sit out, write Trump in not only for President but for their Senator and Congressman as well and/or sign in a straight D ticket.

There will be hell to pay for the RNC shitting down the throats of the electorate LAST time.

That's right my precious, the holy trinity of "a lot of boards and comment sections" that you post on (probably USMB, Freerepublic and stormfront) have a clear plan, write Trump's name in for senate, representative and President. As a liberal I just want to tell you that I hope you guys get a lot of traction, I couldn't think of a better outcome for the wingnut brigade.

Try using Twitter and see the thousands of liberals interested in Trump.
Not everybody votes only for their party no matter who the candidate is. ;)

First off, has nothing to do with my post.

Second, anecdotal tweets. How much respect do you think that deserves? Did you count them yourself and confirm they are all liberals?

Oh bite me. Stormfront? Pffffffffffffft. Trust me. Not just a couple. I have radio and dial up and 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating so consequently I spend a lot of time on boards world wide mostly for enjoyment but I work elections as well.

:)

Oh bite me. Stormfront? Pffffffffffffft. Trust me. Not just a couple. I have radio and dial up and 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating so consequently I spend a lot of time on boards world wide mostly for enjoyment but I work elections as well.

:)

Well, don't la vida loca yourself to death. (i.e. maybe stop drinking)

"many Trump delegates were turned away and replaced by Teds."

And?

Private organization.

Not government.

Colorado Republicans don't want Trump as the nominee, and no one said the process must be "fair."

Private organizations shouldn't take tax payer dollars to hold primaries.

The DNC and the RNC should now just take that extra step and put forth their nominees themselves and not continue this bloody farce that primaries matter. Or that individuals have any say in the nominee.

Um, they don't "take taxpayer dollars". The states themselves choose to shoulder however much of the burden of primaries that they do. They have the option to let the parties themselves foot the bill, and they choose not to.

If you don't like it, then lobby your state government to stay entirely out of it. I doubt you'll get very far, but have at.

The parties have never pretended that individuals have any more say than they actually do (which is more than you think in your current tantrum, but less than you thought before this year's civics lesson).

Oh don't go all pompous on me. I'm not having a tantrum whatsoever. Just pointing out the current flaws within the system. And I have no doubt more will be on the horizon when they change the rules again in the future.

Make no mistake, the buzz is all Kasich/Rubio now that Ryan has removed himself from the nomination process. To do this the RNC will have to reverse the 8 state rule that they put in place for Romney to screw over Ron Paul.

Both Trump and Cruz are moving targets for the RNC. They want neither of them. Watch your back.

Interesting~ 8 State Rule I am going to google that in the morning...

.Anderson Cooper was really trying to get Cruz to say if he would consider Rubio as VP..Cruz did his usual snaky replies.
I can only take the CNN town hall tonight in small doses at a time..Creepy Cruz.... but want to see his family.

Here's the key. You really need to study this to see how they are going to roll out the convention and screw over Trump and Cruz.

"That means at this point, the three candidates left in the race, front-runner Donald Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, are all eligible for the nomination, as, possibly, are the Republican contenders who have since suspended their campaigns."

Catch that? The Republican contenders who only suspended their campaigns could be eligible to be the nominee.

Mother *&%^$(^%.

This article is a good start.

GOP insiders: Nominee won't be limited to winner of 8 states
By David M. Drucker (@DavidMDrucker) • 3/21/16 10:47 AM

And?

Private organization.

Not government.

Colorado Republicans don't want Trump as the nominee, and no one said the process must be "fair."

The DNC and the RNC should now just take that extra step and put forth their nominees themselves and not continue this bloody farce that primaries matter. Or that individuals have any say in the nominee.

Um, they don't "take taxpayer dollars". The states themselves choose to shoulder however much of the burden of primaries that they do. They have the option to let the parties themselves foot the bill, and they choose not to.

If you don't like it, then lobby your state government to stay entirely out of it. I doubt you'll get very far, but have at.

The parties have never pretended that individuals have any more say than they actually do (which is more than you think in your current tantrum, but less than you thought before this year's civics lesson).

Oh don't go all pompous on me. I'm not having a tantrum whatsoever. Just pointing out the current flaws within the system. And I have no doubt more will be on the horizon when they change the rules again in the future.

Make no mistake, the buzz is all Kasich/Rubio now that Ryan has removed himself from the nomination process. To do this the RNC will have to reverse the 8 state rule that they put in place for Romney to screw over Ron Paul.

Both Trump and Cruz are moving targets for the RNC. They want neither of them. Watch your back.

.Anderson Cooper was really trying to get Cruz to say if he would consider Rubio as VP..Cruz did his usual snaky replies.
I can only take the CNN town hall tonight in small doses at a time..Creepy Cruz.... but want to see his family.

Here's the key. You really need to study this to see how they are going to roll out the convention and screw over Trump and Cruz.

"That means at this point, the three candidates left in the race, front-runner Donald Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, are all eligible for the nomination, as, possibly, are the Republican contenders who have since suspended their campaigns."

Catch that? The Republican contenders who only suspended their campaigns could be eligible to be the nominee.

Mother *&%^$(^%.

Un-fucking believable ... So the candidates go through all of that, plus the expense and the people think they are picking their candidate for the presidential election and the rules can change a week before the election?

I have never ever heard of anything so dicked around like that .

Thanks for showing this to me, I am sure Trumps new paid team is reading the rules in fine print now with a fine toothed comb.

Mother *&%^$(^%.

Un-fucking believable ... So the candidates go through all of that, plus the expense and the people think they are picking their candidate for the presidential election and the rules can change a week before the election?

Thanks for showing this to me, I am sure Trumps new paid team is reading the rules in fine print now with a fine toothed comb.

Trust me. Manafort that Trump put in charge of the convention is a political season veteran of winning campaigns for Ford, Reagan and GH specializing in "delegate coralling".

His an old time pro in hand to hand combat at conventions.

And?

Private organization.

Not government.

I read an op-ed today about that rule, and the writer was commenting on a theory that, in fact, the wording of the rule requires not just for a candidate to have won the majority of delegates in 8 states, but to actually have those delegates provide written verification of their PERSONAL support of the candidate. He was speculating that if the rule was interpreted that way, it would deny Trump the nomination on the FIRST ballot, due to Cruz's campaigning to get his own supporters named as delegates.

Personally, I think it's more "Cleverest guy in the room, find something no one else thought of" crap.

Cereal Killer had a thread out this morning about Trump going independent. It is still a possibility I hope.
I am on Twitter and see so many angry at the RNC / DNC...They can not do their usual behind the scene manipulations ... Social Media is too big for them to figure out quit yet..Trump has used it for free media coverage since he started.....lol

I believe he'd get a lot of resistance to running third-party. Some states have "sore-loser laws", and even those whose sore-loser laws don't necessarily apply to Presidential campaigns would likely still resist. Other states have deadlines that would have either passed, or would be close enough to make meeting the requirements very difficult, especially for a campaign so organizationally-retarded.

Using social media to convince gullible people of lies, propaganda, and bullshit is very nearly all Trump is good at.

Mother *&%^$(^%.

Why in the hell is all this news to you? Where the fuck have you been your entire adult life, that you don't know the delegates to the convention set the rules for their own convention? More to the point, why is all this news to TRUMP?

Mother *&%^$(^%.

Trust me. Manafort that Trump put in charge of the convention is a political season veteran of winning campaigns for Ford, Reagan and GH specializing in "delegate coralling".

One wonders why Trump waited until mid-April to hire him, then.

Mother *&%^$(^%.

Why in the hell is all this news to you? Where the fuck have you been your entire adult life, that you don't know the delegates to the convention set the rules for their own convention? More to the point, why is all this news to TRUMP?

This is the first time I have really had the time to watch and study what is how it all works going for the delegates.. I am stuck in a chair for a while in recovery otherwise I would be too busy to keep up with all the twists and turns.

Mother *&%^$(^%.

I agree with you on that, but then again Trump has a huge ego thinking he could do it all himself.

Mother *&%^$(^%.

This is the first time I have really had the time to watch and study what is how it all works going for the delegates.. I am stuck in a chair for a while in recovery otherwise I would be too busy to keep up with all the twists and turns.

So you're basically saying that you have never bothered to be an informed voter . . . and yet you went ahead and voted anyway.

Mother *&%^$(^%.

I agree with you on that, but then again Trump has a huge ego thinking he could do it all himself.

Yup. And now that that failed miserably, he's busily blaming everyone else and whinging about what a martyr he is.

EAGLEWINGS SAID:

“Well the Colorado people don't think it is fair who were taken off the list and replaced…”

Again,

And?

You will see the people protesting tomorrow.. I do not think so much for Trump, but more to change the procedures in the future. S. Dakota did it the same way and of coarse Cruz won.

Trump supporters plan protest at Colorado Capitol

Why are they protesting at the Capitol? The state of Colorado had nothing to do with it.

More uninformed ignorance storming around in a childish tantrum. "Wah wah wah, I'm mad and I'm lashing out."

Mother *&%^$(^%.

So you're basically saying that you have never bothered to be an informed voter . . . and yet you went ahead and voted anyway.

I payed attention to the news, but not in detail.. I was raising my children.
It is a boring stressful time going through this process and if your not 100% on it your lost.
I have had cancer , and the primary's were not my priority.

Mother *&%^$(^%.

Yup. And now that that failed miserably, he's busily blaming everyone else and whinging about what a martyr he is.

Wrong, he is not whining, Crooked Ted and the paid media are telling you that.

Forum List

Back