It Has To Be Asked: Was Wasserman Schultz Having An Affair With Criminal IT Staffer Imran Awan?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It has to be asked... was it really Steve_McGarrett having that affair with Imran Awan?
How dare you imply Steve McGarrett is homosexual. Common sense should tell you that Steve McGarrett doesn't socialize or associate himself with Muslims, gays, blacks, Jews, and Mexicans. Now address the thread topic, do you think Wasserman Schultz was having an affair with Imran Awan?

Stop and think about it. I'm thinking yes, she was. I'm thinking he threatened to expose all the dirty deeds about the DNC, Hillary, etc, and that is why he was being paid so much. Hell, it's just been learned that she intended to pay him while he was living in Pakistan.

It Has to be Asked: Was Wasserman Schultz Having Affair with Criminal IT Staffer Imran Awan?

Wasserman Schultz Planned to Pay Imran Awan Even While He Lived in Pakistan
If he had access to her email last year, it's more likely blackmail. Don't you think?

Stop and think about it. I'm thinking yes, she was. I'm thinking he threatened to expose all the dirty deeds about the DNC, Hillary, etc, and that is why he was being paid so much. Hell, it's just been learned that she intended to pay him while he was living in Pakistan.

It Has to be Asked: Was Wasserman Schultz Having Affair with Criminal IT Staffer Imran Awan?

If he had access to her email last year, it's more likely blackmail. Don't you think?
Or both!

according to WIKKI-----wasserman-Shultz is married (to Schultz) and is the mother of three-----
does Mr. Schultz KNOW?

It has to be asked... was it really Steve_McGarrett having that affair with Imran Awan?
How dare you imply Steve McGarrett is homosexual. Common sense should tell you that Steve McGarrett doesn't socialize or associate himself with Muslims, gays, blacks, Jews, and Mexicans. Now address the thread topic, do you think Wasserman Schultz was having an affair with Imran Awan?
Thou doth protest too much. You sound like a start raving closet queen. I guess that answers the question though, huh?

The real question that goes a-begging is this. If he was having an affair with her, should he get set free for time served?

:ack-1:

Thou doth protest too much. You sound like a start raving closet queen. I guess that answers the question though, huh?
I'd like the real reason, though, that DWS kept him and his family members on her payroll so long and continued to hire him after his clearances had been revoked. I would not be at all surprised that there are reasonable explanations for all this gibberish from the Gateway Pundit, but why is it not forthcoming? Have YOU heard anything to counter all this bullshit?

If we can agree on nothing else we should at least agree that it is wholly inappropriate for any poster to conjure up images of Debbie Wasserman Schulz having sex.

An affair would be nothing.

DSW and other Democrats were funding terrorists.
All set up by Valerie Jarrett and Obama.

Get them all.

If we can agree on nothing else we should at least agree that it is wholly inappropriate for any poster to conjure up images of Debbie Wasserman Schulz having sex.
Yes, but if he's that brave, I think we should send him over to Coulter's house and have him bone the grimace off of her face. :uhh:

Was noodlehead having an "affair" with him? Probably not.

Did she screw him? Probably more than once.

Did you ask Wasserman?

I'd like the real reason, though, that DWS kept him and his family members on her payroll so long and continued to hire him after his clearances had been revoked. I would not be at all surprised that there are reasonable explanations for all this gibberish from the Gateway Pundit, but why is it not forthcoming? Have YOU heard anything to counter all this bullshit?
Sorry, but other than poking the racist OP with a stick to watch him twitch, I don't waste any time with Steve_McGarrett posting "articles" from the gateway pundit.

How did they misrepresent themselves.??

Aw come on! No way!!
Just because he fucks goats doesn't mean he'd stoop so low as to fuck Wasserman

Forum List

Back