It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us in the world

You use plain English to engage in gibberish.

No contradiction.

But you need to learn a bit about capitalization, too.
I am sorry that my grammar bothers you.
Your grammar is not my issue with you. My issue is you support a man who has degraded our elections, our justice system and support over riding the seperation of powers. Basically gutting the country as our founding fathers set out in the Constitution.

I am sorry that my grammar bothers you.
Your grammar is not my issue with you. My issue is you support a man who has degraded our elections, our justice system and support over riding the seperation of powers
I couldn’t care less what your issue with me is.

And, of course, your claims about Trump are each (and collectively) bullshit. No surprise.

Basically gutting the country as our founding fathers set out in the Constitution.

What rabid frothing at the mouth nonsense.

You’re truly an idiot.

I couldn’t care less what your issue with me is.

And, of course, your claims about Trump are each (and collectively) bullshit. No surprise.

What rabid frothing at the mouth nonsense.

You’re truly an idiot.
You responses are full of name calling and insults. No substance in your retorts to my claims.
It is the MAGA way.

You responses are full of name calling and insults. No substance in your retorts to my claims.
It is the MAGA way.
Mocking you is required. You’re a fucking blood clot.

Your claims are silly.

If you ever wish to be taken seriously, try marshaling your facts together with at least some effort at using logic.

Mocking you is required. You’re a fucking blood clot.

Your claims are silly.

If you ever wish to be taken seriously, try marshaling your facts together with at least some effort at using logic.
Intelligent people know how to coherently respond to questions or statements they feel are crazy.
Stupid people do not.

It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us.
I feel more studies and teachings need to be done about members of the MAGA movement. What is their past. What has made them the way they are. Before we criticize them so heavily we should try to understand them.
Besides studies on why they are the way they are we should include the information in school studies.
Understanding where the MAGA people came from and why they are the way they are may dissipate the hate towards them.
It's a matter of intelligence..

It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us.
I feel more studies and teachings need to be done about members of the MAGA movement. What is their past. What has made them the way they are. Before we criticize them so heavily we should try to understand them.
Besides studies on why they are the way they are we should include the information in school studies.
Understanding where the MAGA people came from and why they are the way they are may dissipate the hate towards them.
I have often wished that science could dissect lib’s brains to see what makes them tick

Maybe with enough research into the problem the wuhan lab could develop a drug to correct their unfortunate condition

What about your parents being racists, maybe you were taught it is better to blame others for your failings rather than work on them yourself.
You mean the way blacks blame whites for their failings? According to you libs, all the problems in the black community is being of racism.

Forum List

Back