It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us in the world

So because I was successful, I should support a racist policy that has a higher pay scale for people with dark skin? Blacks have every opportunity of being successful the same way I was - through motivation, discipline, hard work, and ability (or some innate talent).
There are many more cases of blacks being paid less than whites.
Racists only look at isolated cases that support their racism.

I realize you’re trying to shoot with no ammo.

And no gun.

And no trigger finger.

But I do applaud your persistence in embarrassing yourself. 👍
A step up, but you still have a lot of work to do.
But you are helping me further understand MAGA supporters.

A step up, but you still have a lot of work to do.
But you are helping me further understand MAGA supporters.
Elmo, you couldn’t be a more pathetic twat if you were a sick whore in a brothel in Somalia when the pirates get shore leave.

I am enjoying watching your spectacular fail. Post more!

So that we learn how better to make them like us.
No, so you have a better understanding of the person or group and do not make judgements based on impressions and innuendo. You still might like them and they may still may not like you, but it will be with a true understanding of who they are and why they are that way.

It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us.
I feel more studies and teachings need to be done about members of the MAGA movement. What is their past. What has made them the way they are. Before we criticize them so heavily we should try to understand them.
Besides studies on why they are the way they are we should include the information in school studies.
Understanding where the MAGA people came from and why they are the way they are may dissipate the hate towards them.

vote maga.jpg

No, so you have a better understanding of the person or group and do not make judgements based on impressions and innuendo. You still might like them and they may still may not like you, but it will be with a true understanding of who they are and why they are that way.
So, how does as person'd understanding that you are an uneducated, woke white boy help us understand you?

So, how does as person'd understanding that you are an uneducated, woke white boy help us understand you?
I am white, I am not woke, I have a masters degree.
I don't think you want to understand me unless I am a MAGA follower.

Forum List

Back