It is more important to the left that Biden’s dementia is covered up than having a POTUS without dementia…this is just about winning.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This includes all Democrats and media who knew Biden is senile, but covered it up.

If Biden was up in the polls, no one on the left would be complaining.

CNN and MSNBC and the Dems are only talking about dumping Biden is because he cant beat Trump. It has nothing to do with his senility.

With the poor debate performance and Biden’s taking poll numbers (Trump +6 according to CNN.) Biden has got to go.

This includes all Democrats and media who knew Biden is senile, but covered it up.

CNN and MSNBC and the Dems are only talking about dumping Biden is because he cant beat Trump. It has nothing to do with his senility.

With the poor debate performance and Biden’s taking poll numbers (Trump +6 according to CNN.) Biden has got to go.
The choice is between and old man who has been extremely effective as president and a wannabe despot king who has already tried to steal an election, promised to execute generals and imprison news outlets that identify his conspiracy theories. That's a pretty easy choice.

The choice is between and old man who has been extremely effective as president and a wannabe despot king who has already tried to steal an election, promised to execute generals and imprison news outlets that identify his conspiracy theories. That's a pretty easy choice.

Except Biden won't last another 4 years. Maybe not until January, he's in rough shape

Hillary was supposed to have Parkinson's too. Right? What disease will you accuse the next Democratic presidential candidate of having?

If you think Biden isn't suffering from either dementia or Alzheimer's you have no business in the conversation. It's patently obvious

Bullshit.

Yes, sadly, it does, indeed, seem to be true, that Democrats are more interested in winning than in fitness to serve.

It is my hope that we are witnessing a classic 'knee-jerk reaction' here; merely an instinctive circling-of-the-wagons.

It is my hope that in the coming days that Democrats face the stark Reality of their situation and rediscover their courage.

The kind of courage they need is the kind that allows them to sideline Joe Biden and to anoint another as standard bearer.

It's that - giving them at least some chance of winning - or suffering a crushing defeat up-and-down the ballot in November.

I truly wish that I did not have to assume that stance, however...

"Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht anders."

Last edited:
Today's Democrat party does not have a platform, merely various strategies to get elected. They can't get into the lucrative game of personal enrichment if they hold no power.

As for the media, they are just an extension of those the Democrats serve. They will spend the next three months gaslighting us in ever increasingly ridiculous ways.

If you think Biden isn't suffering from either dementia or Alzheimer's you have no business in the conversation. It's patently obvious
Sure, and you were just as adamant about Hillary having Parkinson's. So, answer the question. What disease are you planning to accuse the next Democratic candidate of suffering from?

You don't think the pussy grabbing racist liar is compromised?
Well two things can be true at the same time:
1) Trump can be morally compromised
2) Biden can be mentally compromised
But what I'm hearing from you is only 1 of 2 can be true at the same time.

Well two things can be true at the same time:
1) Trump can be morally compromised
2) Biden can be mentally compromised
But what I'm hearing from you is only 1 of 2 can be true at the same time.
Then you aren't listening. We can survive an old man. We can't survive a despot wannabe king.

We can survive an old man. We can't survive a despot wannabe king.
.. and this is why partisans like you are hard to deal with. You have it fixed in your mind that the other side has to be worse simply because they are on the other side. I doubt Trump's behavior would bother you if he was on your political side. Am I wrong?

Dude, he's mentally shot. Kaput, going, going, going...soon to be gone
Right, and Hillary died of Parkinson's ---- right?
Untitled.jpg

Forum List

Back