It is no longer about conservative versus liberal

Liberals are inhuman hellspawn. Trump is our champion.
You live in the eyes of God based on your choices.
I am not God but I feel you are on a path to hell based on your choices and values.

As I always say, if you want to be judged, just run to the nearest leftist
You are being judged by many people from all over the political spectrum. You are judged as immoral liar who advocate the US abuse the power they have to the detriment of people and other countries. History will judge you harshly.
You will have to wait and see how God judges you.

I am not God but I feel you are on a path to hell based on your choices and values.

You are being judged by many people from all over the political spectrum. You are judged as immoral liar who advocate the US abuse the power they have to the detriment of people and other countries. History will judge you harshly.

Im a libertarian lying fuck wad. I want to slash the military and pull it out of every other country. As for your judgemental religious extremism, God doesnt give a fuck what your judgement of others is. You obviously have a lot to worry about. Id spend your energy on that

The previous two presidents were immoral liars. What else is new?

You are being judged by many people from all over the political spectrum. You are judged as immoral liar who advocate the US abuse the power they have to the detriment of people and other countries. History will judge you harshly.this
This would be the same God that destroyed Soddom and Gomorrah right?

Psst. God is not a liberal. I know this because I heard democrats boo God at the democrat convention.

Forum List

Back