It is now a blue wave: Dems about to achieve a net gain of 40 seats

You repubs can pretend it is fraud because your GOP masters told you so, but how about you just be adults and accept the results?

And sure, if actual evidence of fraud presents itself, let’s investigate it. I’m guessing nothing will change though.

Democrats could win 40 House seats, the most since Watergate

Actual evidence is painted all over the place.

You've just got your head stuck so far up your ass you are looking out of your belly button.

You really don't give a fuck that people's votes are being compromised by a group that has a history of corruption.

You repubs can pretend it is fraud because your GOP masters told you so, but how about you just be adults and accept the results?

And sure, if actual evidence of fraud presents itself, let’s investigate it. I’m guessing nothing will change though.

Not a wave but just a little blue ripple that will entirely pass in the 2020 election. If it had been a wave, it would have swept over the Senate where the Republicans had far more seats at risk than the Democrats.
That is complete bullshit. Democrat incumbents ran in red states. It is not at all surprising that the Dems made no gains in the senate.

It's like the 0-16 Detroit lions, I would be embarrassed if I were you.

The left is just like Charlie Brown all talk

Lololololol.
Lol I think we both know the Dems did much better than you were predicting and it pisses you off.
Right now they have an eight vote majority in the House and a larger deficit in the Senate, so their victory was quite modest.
Um no the deficit in the senate is very much smaller than their gain in the House. Lol you people lie with no shame.

Not a wave but just a little blue ripple that will entirely pass in the 2020 election. If it had been a wave, it would have swept over the Senate where the Republicans had far more seats at risk than the Democrats.
That is complete bullshit. Democrat incumbents ran in red states. It is not at all surprising that the Dems made no gains in the senate.

Lololololol.
Lol I think we both know the Dems did much better than you were predicting and it pisses you off.

Say what I have been posting for two years the left wins the house, and the Republicans hold the senate

You are so fucking full of shit. You and I both know that you predicted that the GOP would keep the House. You wrote that post in black and white. Accept it.

You must have me mixed up with some other libtard .

Go through my posts..

For two fucking years I knew the left would win the house

The Democrats lost a net of 3 Senate seats to Republicans so far. Your little blue ripple crashed on the red shores of America.
Oh you mean dem incumbents running in deep red states? Yeah no shit they’d lose.
Well, they were incumbents because they didn't lose the last time they ran, so why didn't your little blue ripple carry them to victory this time?
Lol why did your red firewall elect them to begin with?
Because Trump wasn't President then.
Oh right that makea sense! Trump’s approval rating is historically bad for two years into his presidency. Bush jr had a higher approval rating at this point and he has the record for the lowest approval rating in presidential history.

Lololololol.

Say what I have been posting for two years the left wins the house, and the Republicans hold the senate

You are so fucking full of shit. You and I both know that you predicted that the GOP would keep the House. You wrote that post in black and white. Accept it.

Go through my posts..

Christ just stop. On the House sticky post you made the prediction that the GOP would kee the House. Just admit it.

Lololololol.
Right now they have an eight vote majority in the House and a larger deficit in the Senate, so their victory was quite modest.
Um no the deficit in the senate is very much smaller than their gain in the House. Lol you people lie with no shame.

It doesn't matter you can't get rid of Trump..

You can't Impeach us..

Repocons will have tables turned on them in 2020.
Repocons will be the ones defending 23 seats.
Another Arizona seat up for grabs, and the old Turtle of Kentucky, McConnell will have to answer for his crimes.
Democrats might flip Maine, W Virginia, Colorado, Arizona, Kentucky, Iowa or even Montana!

Lololololol.

Go through my posts..

Christ just stop. On the House sticky post you made the prediction that the GOP would kee the House. Just admit it.

I have been posting it for two years you stupid child..

Lololololol.
Not really. There are over four times as many seats in the House as in the Senate, and the Democrats only have an eight seat majority in the House and now have at least a two seat majority in the Senate, so it's about even and if the Republicans win the two undecided elections, their Senate majority will be proportionally twice as large as the Democrats' House majority.

Another Arizona seat up for grabs, and the old Turtle of Kentucky, McConnell will have to answer for his crimes.
Democrats might flip Maine, W Virginia, Colorado, Arizona, Kentucky, Iowa or even Montana!

It will be a civil war by then..

If Mueller shows that Trump broke the law, he will have ironclad evidence that even the Senate can't ignore.
So IF Trump broke the law, then yes, he CAN be impeached.
Don't like Pence, but at least he would be MORE Presidential and less embarrassing than Trump.

It will be a civil war by then..

Wow bear, you gonna get your gun and die for Trump ,w ho lies to you day after day after day?
Why are you going to go out and die for a lying, philandering adulterer who ONLY cares about himself?

Lololololol.
Not really. There are over four times as many seats in the House as in the Senate, and the Democrats only have an eight seat majority in the House and now have at least a two seat majority in the Senate, so it's about even and if the Republicans win the two undecided elections, their Senate majority will be proportionally twice as large as the Democrats' House majority.
lol that is complete non sense and you know it. My god how hard you people try to spin shit. Comparing the numbers of the senate to the House makes no goddamn sense.

The Democrats lost a net of 3 Senate seats to Republicans so far. Your little blue ripple crashed on the red shores of America.
Oh you mean dem incumbents running in deep red states? Yeah no shit they’d lose.
Well, they were incumbents because they didn't lose the last time they ran, so why didn't your little blue ripple carry them to victory this time?
Lol why did your red firewall elect them to begin with?
Because Trump wasn't President then.
Oh right that makea sense! Trump’s approval rating is historically bad for two years into his presidency. Bush jr had a higher approval rating at this point and he has the record for the lowest approval rating in presidential history.
Trump's approval rating is now about 44% on average and much, much higher on the economy, but that's beside the point since we were talking about why Democratic Senators lost their seats in red states where Trump's approval rating is much, much higher.

Lololololol.
lol that is complete non sense and you know it. My god how hard you people try to spin shit. Comparing the numbers of the senate to the House makes no goddamn sense.

It's 2006 all over again..the house is just waiting for 2020

no they haven't.

if they win the 3 races in contention for senate seats that are too close to call, then the Senate stays the same, NO GAINS for repubs, not even in the Senate....

It's 2006 all over again..the house is just waiting for 2020

What's great is that most of the newbies..... are centrists.....

Nancy's got a handful.

Forum List

Back