It is now a blue wave: Dems about to achieve a net gain of 40 seats

You repubs can pretend it is fraud because your GOP masters told you so, but how about you just be adults and accept the results?

And sure, if actual evidence of fraud presents itself, let’s investigate it. I’m guessing nothing will change though.

Democrats could win 40 House seats, the most since Watergate

LOL half lied pretending to support Trump and Republicans policies to get elected, that's not a blue wave dumb ass. Many even vowed NOT to support Pelosi for speaker.
Lol you are just making up shit as you go along.

Awe did I burst your blue wave bubble with facts? Go look up how many Dem candidates promised not to support Pelosi for speaker. Hell some of these lying Dem's claimed to support Trump's border wall. Its the only way Dem's can win, LIE.

Nice to see a bit of balance restored. Phew. More gains later, hopefully.

The question now is whether the Dems will be responsible or get in the mud with Trump.

I haven't seen many indications of the former yet. It's more likely they'll help this circus get even worse.

We're stuck in Party Over Country mode right now, and I think we've lost the skills for anything else.

The question now is whether the Dems will be responsible or get in the mud with Trump.

I haven't seen many indications of the former yet. It's more likely they'll help this circus get even worse.

We're stuck in Party Over Country mode right now, and I think we've lost the skills for anything else.

The pro-Trumpers are trying to put the country above politics, fixing the border and not letting the country get invaded.

Yet, the democrats put their votes far above the country. The Muslim woman who got elected, who chants death to Israel... this is clearly not American. Without population replacement it would have never happened.

Of course, I am not sure that by a "country" you ever meant America.

Run grifter Trump and his misbegotten grifter family out of office.

Even Melania is implicated in misdeeds over $ 30 million missing from the Trump inauguration donation fund.

Not a wave but just a little blue ripple that will entirely pass in the 2020 election. If it had been a wave, it would have swept over the Senate where the Republicans had far more seats at risk than the Democrats.

Are you some kind of a retard.

The Democrats had 26 seats up and lost 3 of them. Maybe 4, depending how Florida turns out.

The Republicans had 9 seats up and lost 2 of them.

You repubs can pretend it is fraud because your GOP masters told you so, but how about you just be adults and accept the results?

And sure, if actual evidence of fraud presents itself, let’s investigate it. I’m guessing nothing will change though.

LOL half lied pretending to support Trump and Republicans policies to get elected, that's not a blue wave dumb ass. Many even vowed NOT to support Pelosi for speaker.

HEY! Billy. How come your cool and cutting edge party is going to be led by a 79 year old woman and her cutting edge band of 80 year olds? I mean what happened to the cool and cutting edge hipster Dem party whatever-whatever rebels you used to sell yourselves as?

Now you're the party of grandparents. Or great-grandparents, depending. Crabby grandparents who monitor everyone's speech with PC crap and whine about a great economy and a President who Tweets Mean Things.

That's a seller!!!!

Run grifter Trump and his misbegotten grifter family out of office.

Even Melania is implicated in misdeeds over $ 30 million missing from the Trump inauguration donation fund.

DO IT.

It will work out beautifully in 2020. The moderates in the heartland will just love it.....more popcorn, please

Awe did I burst your blue wave bubble with facts? Go look up how many Dem candidates promised not to support Pelosi for speaker. Hell some of these lying Dem's claimed to support Trump's border wall. Its the only way Dem's can win, LIE.
Lol half pretended to like Trump huh? You know that is bullshit. In fact, most of the candidates that Trump supported lost.

The pro-Trumpers are trying to put the country above politics, fixing the border and not letting the country get invaded.

Yet, the democrats put their votes far above the country. The Muslim woman who got elected, who chants death to Israel... this is clearly not American. Without population replacement it would have never happened.

Okay so let’s pretend we totally seal the border and deport everyone you want to be deported. Then what?

Okay so let’s pretend we totally seal the border and deport everyone you want to be deported. Then what?

They go to point of entry locations.

Doy

Blue Wave. aka very minor correction of the massive losses taken by democrats during the Obama era.

If Democrats lost you that's a good thing.

You only vote when dead brothel-owners are on the ballot.

Blue Wave. aka very minor correction of the massive losses taken by democrats during the Obama era.

I don't live in Nevada you loon.

You don't live anywhere. You just exist as a blind follower of scumbags who own you.

Not even close to a balance the losses for Democrats during the Obama era were huge.

You don't live anywhere. You just exist as a blind follower of scumbags who own you.
Whatever crazy.

Talk about accepting results. You idiot libtards have been crying in your diapers since 2016 election.
You call it crying, Dem's called it organizing and campaigning to take back Congress, or part of it anyway. Seems to have worked really good.

Not a wave but just a little blue ripple that will entirely pass in the 2020 election. If it had been a wave, it would have swept over the Senate where the Republicans had far more seats at risk than the Democrats.
That is complete bullshit. Democrat incumbents ran in red states. It is not at all surprising that the Dems made no gains in the senate.

It's like the 0-16 Detroit lions, I would be embarrassed if I were you.

The left is just like Charlie Brown all talk

Lololololol.
Lol I think we both know the Dems did much better than you were predicting and it pisses you off.
Right now they have an eight vote majority in the House and a larger deficit in the Senate, so their victory was quite modest.

They have a 28 vote majority in the House come Jan, at least if not more. You really suck at math.

Forum List

Back