It is now a blue wave: Dems about to achieve a net gain of 40 seats

You repubs can pretend it is fraud because your GOP masters told you so, but how about you just be adults and accept the results?

And sure, if actual evidence of fraud presents itself, let’s investigate it. I’m guessing nothing will change though.

Democrats could win 40 House seats, the most since Watergate
Talk about accepting results. You idiot libtards have been crying in your diapers since 2016 election.
You call it crying, Dem's called it organizing and campaigning to take back Congress, or part of it anyway. Seems to have worked really good.
Dems lie. Key words for screwing the country over.

Not a wave but just a little blue ripple that will entirely pass in the 2020 election. If it had been a wave, it would have swept over the Senate where the Republicans had far more seats at risk than the Democrats.
That is complete bullshit. Democrat incumbents ran in red states. It is not at all surprising that the Dems made no gains in the senate.

It's like the 0-16 Detroit lions, I would be embarrassed if I were you.

The left is just like Charlie Brown all talk

Lololololol.
Lol I think we both know the Dems did much better than you were predicting and it pisses you off.
Right now they have an eight vote majority in the House and a larger deficit in the Senate, so their victory was quite modest.

They have a 28 vote majority in the House come Jan, at least if not more. You really suck at math.
How could they lose so many positions when Donald held all those campaign pep rallies?

That is complete bullshit. Democrat incumbents ran in red states. It is not at all surprising that the Dems made no gains in the senate.

Lololololol.
Lol I think we both know the Dems did much better than you were predicting and it pisses you off.
Right now they have an eight vote majority in the House and a larger deficit in the Senate, so their victory was quite modest.

They have a 28 vote majority in the House come Jan, at least if not more. You really suck at math.
How could they lose so many positions when Donald held all those campaign pep rallies?

He is not near the god that his worshipers think he is.

You repubs can pretend it is fraud because your GOP masters told you so, but how about you just be adults and accept the results?

And sure, if actual evidence of fraud presents itself, let’s investigate it. I’m guessing nothing will change though.

Talk about accepting results. You idiot libtards have been crying in your diapers since 2016 election.
You call it crying, Dem's called it organizing and campaigning to take back Congress, or part of it anyway. Seems to have worked really good.
Sore loser snowflake.

Sore loser snowflake.
Lying scumbag.

Sore loser snowflake.
Lying scumbag.
Your insult post makes you a major sore loser snowflake and exposes you for being very stupid too.

all the senate dems that voted against Kavanaugh lost. I think there is a message there, dems. But you fools are so far up your own asses that you wont get it.

all the senate dems that voted against Kavanaugh lost. I think there is a message there, dems. But you fools are so far up your own asses that you wont get it.
What a dumb ass comment. All the Dem's who voted against Kavanaugh did not lose. So, are you stupid or just a really bad liar?

You LOST seats in the senate...lol how exactly is this a wave? STATEWIDE races for senators yall got your asses kicked,TINY districts went to democraps...seems to me your voters are concentrated in packed areas around the country...that won't help you win in 2020. :)

Sore loser snowflake.
Lying scumbag.
Your insult post makes you a major sore loser snowflake and exposes you for being very stupid too.
Then by your standard, you're stupid to. We all knew that

LOL half lied pretending to support Trump and Republicans policies to get elected, that's not a blue wave dumb ass. Many even vowed NOT to support Pelosi for speaker.
Lol you are just making up shit as you go along.

Awe did I burst your blue wave bubble with facts? Go look up how many Dem candidates promised not to support Pelosi for speaker. Hell some of these lying Dem's claimed to support Trump's border wall. Its the only way Dem's can win, LIE.
Lol half pretended to like Trump huh? You know that is bullshit. In fact, most of the candidates that Trump supported lost.

Its 100% true which is why you are butthurt. This is nothing new from Dem's, they lied their ass off in red districts in 2008 pretending to be conservatives. Then got obliterated in 2010.

35 to 40 seats in the House, taken from republicans, 7 maybe 8 governor races taken from republicans, 328 state legislator seats taken from Republicans that held them, and maybe a break even in the senate....

if that's not a BIG BLUE WAVE for democrats, then I don't know what is? :dunno:

You lost Wyoming, the supreme court.

You will never get it back..40 plus years counting.

Through back handed cheating, and McConnell denying president Obama's constitutional pick a hearing....

But hey, enjoy your win....

Run grifter Trump and his misbegotten grifter family out of office.

Even Melania is implicated in misdeeds over $ 30 million missing from the Trump inauguration donation fund.

DO IT.

It will work out beautifully in 2020. The moderates in the heartland will just love it.....more popcorn, please
It's amazing how they think Trump is some sort of dummy just because he doesn't agree with their truly idiotic agenda. ROTFLMBO. Now who are the true dummies in the situation ?? It sure ain't Trump.

They've found this out, but they are heavily reliant on Mueller and any other Washington deep state, beltway insider status quoe globalist politicians to do the heavyweight work for them.

Trump will be re-elected in 2020, because the majority of Americans want their nation to return to sanity again. The tidal wave of voters will be sure to get out there for 2020, because that will be the true story of where this nation will be going in that election, and it won't be going Demon-crat.

Nice to see a bit of balance restored. Phew. More gains later, hopefully.

The question now is whether the Dems will be responsible or get in the mud with Trump.

I haven't seen many indications of the former yet. It's more likely they'll help this circus get even worse.

We're stuck in Party Over Country mode right now, and I think we've lost the skills for anything else.

The pro-Trumpers are trying to put the country above politics, fixing the border and not letting the country get invaded.

Yet, the democrats put their votes far above the country. The Muslim woman who got elected, who chants death to Israel... this is clearly not American. Without population replacement it would have never happened.

Of course, I am not sure that by a "country" you ever meant America.
Okay so let’s pretend we totally seal the border and deport everyone you want to be deported. Then what?

They go to point of entry locations.

Doy
And get properly vetted.

John Tester voted against Kavanaugh..he won...you are a liar.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar voted against Kavanaugh..she won...you are a liar.

Sen. Debbie Stabenow voted against Kavanaugh..she won...you are a liar.

Sen. Sherrod Brown voted against Kavanaugh..she won...you are a liar

Sen. Martin Heinrich against Kavanaugh..he won...you are a liar.

Not a wave but just a little blue ripple that will entirely pass in the 2020 election. If it had been a wave, it would have swept over the Senate where the Republicans had far more seats at risk than the Democrats.

Lololololol.

218 seats are needed for a majority in the House and the Democrats have only eight seats over 218 at this point. The smaller the margin over 218 is, the less control the leadership will have over the House.

Forum List

Back