It is now a blue wave: Dems about to achieve a net gain of 40 seats

all the senate dems that voted against Kavanaugh lost. I think there is a message there, dems. But you fools are so far up your own asses that you wont get it.

John Tester voted against Kavanaugh..he won...you are a liar.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar voted against Kavanaugh..she won...you are a liar.

Sen. Debbie Stabenow voted against Kavanaugh..she won...you are a liar.

Sen. Sherrod Brown voted against Kavanaugh..she won...you are a liar

Sen. Martin Heinrich against Kavanaugh..he won...you are a liar.

Did Al Franklin vote against kavanaugh???

all the senate dems that voted against Kavanaugh lost. I think there is a message there, dems. But you fools are so far up your own asses that you wont get it.

He resigned almost a year ago. Please do try to keep up.

You are just dumber than a box of rocks.

That is complete bullshit. Democrat incumbents ran in red states. It is not at all surprising that the Dems made no gains in the senate.

It's like the 0-16 Detroit lions, I would be embarrassed if I were you.

The left is just like Charlie Brown all talk

Lololololol.
Lol I think we both know the Dems did much better than you were predicting and it pisses you off.
Right now they have an eight vote majority in the House and a larger deficit in the Senate, so their victory was quite modest.

They have a 28 vote majority in the House come Jan, at least if not more. You really suck at math.
How could they lose so many positions when Donald held all those campaign pep rallies?
If you followed the polls as the race was going on, you saw that before the Pittsburgh shooting, the Republicans were closing in or the House races and came within four seats of keeping control of the House, but the Democrats persuaded voters to hold the President responsible for the massacre and the polls showed a precipitous drop in support for Republicans. If the Pittsburgh massacre had not occurred, it is likely control of the House would have remained with the Republicans.

Why did he resign?

It's like the 0-16 Detroit lions, I would be embarrassed if I were you.

The left is just like Charlie Brown all talk

Lololololol.
Lol I think we both know the Dems did much better than you were predicting and it pisses you off.
Right now they have an eight vote majority in the House and a larger deficit in the Senate, so their victory was quite modest.

They have a 28 vote majority in the House come Jan, at least if not more. You really suck at math.
How could they lose so many positions when Donald held all those campaign pep rallies?
If you followed the polls as the race was going on, you saw that before the Pittsburgh shooting, the Republicans were closing in or the House races and came within four seats of keeping control of the House, but the Democrats persuaded voters to hold the President responsible for the massacre and the polls showed a precipitous drop in support for Republicans. If the Pittsburgh massacre had not occurred, it is likely control of the House would have remained with the Republicans.

Someone-Tried-Someone-Failed-Funny-Fail-Meme-Picture.jpg

Why did he resign?

He grabbed some chick's tits through her flack jacket.

Why did he resign?

Democrats such perverts

Why did he resign?

Democrats such perverts

Yep they are.

Why did he resign?

Democrats such perverts

Democrats have no redeeming qualities, its like any bit of decency has been filtered out of their gene pool.

Why did he resign?

Democrats such perverts

Democrats have no redeeming qualities, its like any bit of decency has been filtered out of their gene pool.

This is true.

This also is true...Republicans have no redeeming qualities, its like any bit of decency has been filtered out of their gene pool

So, basically what should be said is that partisans have no redeeming qualities, its like any bit of decency has been filtered out of their gene pool

Why did he resign?

Democrats such perverts

This is true.

This also is true...Republicans have no redeeming qualities, its like any bit of decency has been filtered out of their gene pool

So, basically what should be said is that partisans have no redeeming qualities, its like any bit of decency has been filtered out of their gene pool

Fine lets have a civil war, your side will lose. Surviving liberal pukes will flee for their lives to Canada and Mexico.

Why did he resign?

Democrats such perverts

This is true.

Fine lets have a civil war, your side will lose. Surviving liberal pukes will flee for their lives to Canada and Mexico.

Why do you keep calling me liberal when you are far to the left of me?

You just make no sense at all.

how about you just be adults and accept the results?

OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST WROTE THAT.....

The irony and double standards is off the charts.
Billy may be the biggest protesting crybaby on this forum and he had the gall to type that? After 2 years of "RESIST" as a way of life to boot.

Unfuckingbelievable

They seem to have no shame or sense of how off the charts their double standards are, or they simply don't care.

Why did he resign?

Democrats such perverts

This is true.

Or they can compete with the illegals to mow my yard, paint my house, walk my dog, clean my toilets...

Democrats such perverts

This is true.

I don't play silly liberal games, I destroy liberals. :eusa_hand:

Democrats such perverts

This is true.

I don't play silly liberal games, I destroy liberals. :eusa_hand:

You do destroy yourself on a regular basis with your lies.

Forum List

Back