🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Is Past Time To Raise The SS And Medicare Eligibility Ages

Good Idea, but it would be better to kick off Illegal Aliens from of Social Security and Medicare-Medicaid and then kick them out of the country. 65% of immigrants receive some type of public assistance. Its way past time to end that.

iu

It's not right to throw Grandma off the Cliff to give some Bad Hombres her Social Security Check

Illegal aliens can CONTRIBUTE to Social Security (through payroll taxes with bogus numbers) but can NOT draw money out of that system idiot.

They actually BOLSTER it

What you get from SS is so much less than you would if you controlled that money

IF you "control your money correctly". Few can do that. The stock market is GAMBLING.

ANd then there's 2008. HALF the value disappeared almost over night and that can happen at any time

Spoken like a true liberal, that can't control anything....but wants to control everything.
The Five Biggest Stock Market Myths
Read your own link retard. How many people have the means and resources to "assess the value" of corporations accurately?

And then like I said...2008 comes along and EVERYONE loses.

I have played with stocks a few times and tried to educate myself as best I could. I did pretty well once (by pure chance) and lost several other times.

And that doesn't even account for the 50% HIT my 401K took in 2008...so yea...it's fucking gambling

What you get from SS is so much less than you would if you controlled that money

IF you "control your money correctly". Few can do that. The stock market is GAMBLING.

ANd then there's 2008. HALF the value disappeared almost over night and that can happen at any time

Spoken like a true liberal, that can't control anything....but wants to control everything.
The Five Biggest Stock Market Myths
Read your own link retard. How many people have the means and resources to "assess the value" of corporations accurately?

And then like I said...2008 comes along and EVERYONE loses.

I have played with stocks a few times and tried to educate myself as best I could. I did pretty well once (by pure chance) and lost several other times.

And that doesn't even account for the 50% HIT my 401K took in 2008...so yea...it's fucking gambling

How about some fricken common sense...oops, forgot you're a liberal, common sense is a rarity. Try this:
Investing For Dummies

Why is there a cap? and if your investment in stock and your homes value was what you counted on for retirement in 208 where would you be with out SS?

And then there's 2008. HALF the value disappeared almost over night and that can happen at any time

The stock market is not gambling unless you want it to be

and ALL that value and then same was recovered just a few years later. And those that weren't top heavy in equities were shielded from the downturn

You don't lose money in the market unless you sell at a loss.

We could make the deposits mandatory like they SS contributions are now but give people the option of letting the government use their money or investing in in an account they actually own and then structure it like an other retirement plan where the money is inaccessible until a given age or set of circumstances.

If the government is going to force people to do anything I would think saving for a secure retirement is the lesser of all evils

You're still not getting what you could have.

think about it SS including the employer match is 14.4% of your lifetime income.

So much less if I controlled the money? No guarantee.. I just think millions are counting on their SS and as folks are living longer they are still able to sustain themselves Yes if I took all that $$ and invested in AAPL or BA I'd be better off

They are counting on it because they have been told and worse yet they believe the government can do better with their money than they can
How many would have burned that pittance each month rather than put it aside for investment purposes? I believe that most folks welcome their SS every month and don't concern themselves with woulda shoulda coulda

And that's the problem

Just take your Soma and be content
The truth is if I hadn't been receiving it the past many years I wouldn't have missed it But what of the many millions who would? Surely as an American you can understand that ?

And you obviously can't understand that every one of those people would have had more money to live on if they had saved it in accounts that they actually own

Illegal aliens can CONTRIBUTE to Social Security (through payroll taxes with bogus numbers) but can NOT draw money out of that system idiot.

They actually BOLSTER it

Illegals have social security numbers? really??

Is this how Obama's illegal Aunt Zeiti leapfrogged over 30,000 Boston resident on the waiting list to get an apartment in their public housing??

Some do. Fraudulent ones..that allow them to work (because the system sucks) and since they are on payrolls they pay taxes they can never recoup and SSI payments they will never be eligible to draw from

Keep up

And you obviously can't understand that every one of those people would have had more money to live on if they had saved it in accounts that they actually own

Or ended up with virtually nothing..

2008 dimwit

And then there's 2008. HALF the value disappeared almost over night and that can happen at any time

and ALL that value and then same was recovered just a few years later. And those that weren't top heavy in equities were shielded from the downturn

We could make the deposits mandatory like they SS contributions are now but give people the option of letting the government use their money or investing in in an account they actually own and then structure it like an other retirement plan where the money is inaccessible until a given age or set of circumstances.

If the government is going to force people to do anything I would think saving for a secure retirement is the lesser of all evils
You want to FORCE people to gamble in the Market?

Yea...wonderful idea

Some do. Fraudulent ones..that allow them to work (because the system sucks) and since they are on payrolls they pay taxes they can never recoup and SSI payments they will never be eligible to draw from

Keep up

So they have one way social security numbers? I'm unclear as to what you just invented

Invest the Social Security Trust Fund in US Equities

How bout a white collar blue collar delineation. You can push paper forever.....many blue collar jobs beat ya to death

Or ended up with virtually nothing..

2008 dimwit

The stock market recovered and then some in just a couple years. Moron.

If you didn't sell at a loss you lost NOTHING. Shit for Brains

You want to FORCE people to gamble in the Market?

Yea...wonderful idea

No they can buy nothing but government T bills if they want or that can earn .1% interest in a savings account if they want.

The point that sailed tight over your blunt little head is that they would OWN THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS and the fucking government couldn't waste their money on useless shit

And if you retired a few years prior or up to 5 years after...you drew off stocks and locked in your losses...at HALF their value

Shit for Brains

And if you retired a few years prior or up to 5 years after...you drew off stocks and locked in your losses...at HALF their value

Shit for Brains

When you're retired you don't leave your assets in equities, Retard

3%??

$100 invested per month for 30 years at 3% would yield a whopping $58K.

With no Social Security...you starve

Forum List

Back