It is past time we dispense with the notion Trump did not know he was.........

No, the charges against Trump for not being a Democrat are legit. Trump isn't a Democrat, you're right. But your continued assistance the President cannot take classified documents is total bull. That point is not in question, the President can. Sorry MAGA man. And there is no question about Biden either. Senators and VEEPS can't, like he did. And keeping them in his garage, please ...

You keep proving I'm right that you're a hack Democrat. When the law doesn't say what you want, you just lie
Actually Trump didn't follow protocol. And we know he broke laws from day one. Remember the first time he did something wrong Paul Ryan used the excuse, "he didn't know any better he's new at this"

Then a year later Rex Tillerson says he was fired because Trump got sick of him telling Trump he couldn't do something because it was against the law. So clearly Trump doesn't care what the laws are.

And Biden got permission from Obama to take what he had. Did you know that? Biden was teaching a class at a University and that's where those classified documents were found. The class was on Classified Documents. Now he should have probably locked them up and took them when he stopped working there but that's Biden's excuse.

What's Trump's? What was he doing with that top secret stuff he took? Seems like he was selling intel to the highest bidders. Or just showing them off to guests. Telling them "I shouldn't be showing you this". He was caught on tape saying it. And you guys say "you can't prove the paper in his hand was actually what he said it was.

You are such good liars. Nazi's.

Clearly the way the shrill and hysterical vermin democrats are going, they have no viable candidates for any office. All they have is Trump hate. They gamble that given enough Trump hate they can overcome any difficulty. The risk they run is that such one note campaigning will so bore the public that vermin democrats get completely shut down. No one will pay them any attention at all.

Also, everyone who disagrees with them is RACIST!

Actually Trump didn't follow protocol. And we know he broke laws from day one. Remember the first time he did something wrong Paul Ryan used the excuse, "he didn't know any better he's new at this"

Then a year later Rex Tillerson says he was fired because Trump got sick of him telling Trump he couldn't do something because it was against the law. So clearly Trump doesn't care what the laws are.

And Biden got permission from Obama to take what he had. Did you know that? Biden was teaching a class at a University and that's where those classified documents were found. The class was on Classified Documents. Now he should have probably locked them up and took them when he stopped working there but that's Biden's excuse.

What's Trump's? What was he doing with that top secret stuff he took? Seems like he was selling intel to the highest bidders. Or just showing them off to guests. Telling them "I shouldn't be showing you this". He was caught on tape saying it. And you guys say "you can't prove the paper in his hand was actually what he said it was.

You are such good liars. Nazi's.

That's a bunch of nit picking and bickering trying to undercut what is clear and simple. Trump was President. You are a liar, MAGA man.

God you love your party, you believe ANYTHING they tell you to believe

breaking the law.

Lawyer Told Trump Defying Documents Subpoena Would Be a Crime

Not long after federal prosecutors issued a subpoena last year for all the classified documents that former President Donald J. Trump took with him from the White House to his estate in southern Florida, one of his lawyers told him, in no uncertain terms, that it would be a crime if he did not comply with the demand, according to a person familiar with the matter.

The lawyer, Jennifer Little, this year related the account of her discussion with Mr. Trump to a grand jury overseen by the special counsel Jack Smith. She is one of several witnesses who prosecutors were told had advised Mr. Trump to cooperate.

A few months after Ms. Little testified to the grand jury, Mr. Smith charged Mr. Trump with violating the subpoena for the documents and obstructing the government’s repeated efforts to reclaim nearly three dozen classified documents that he removed from the White House.

As part of her grand jury appearance, Ms. Little told prosecutors that the former president clearly understood her warning, the person familiar with the matter said.

Lawyer Told Trump Defying Documents Subpoena Would Be a Crime

Or for that matter, whether he understood he had lost the election. There have been too many people who testified otherwise to maintain a belief in contradiction to the facts in evidence.

Even if you claim Don maintained the delusional belief the documents belonged to him, which is not really a defense, holding to an erroneous belief does not excuse non-compliance with a subpoena for the documents in his possession.
Doesn't matter what he believed...

If I believe a bank has 100k of my money and I go in with a gun and rob it... I get done for bank robbery..

60+ judges told him he didn't win the election but Donny still tried to rob it... The law doesn't give a fuck what was going on in the mind of Donny anymore that if I rob a bank...

Not the same. Trump took the documents legally. Biden didn't, he wasn't President when he took them. Pence took them illegally too, he wasn't President either. Trump had no responsibility to return them. It was only for historical records at the Smithsonian. They could have copied them rather than illegally taking them back, MAGA man.

What you did was concede a but obvious sanitized version of what the Democrat party did illegally, MAGA man
Trump knew he wasn't supposed to have those documents. But he couldn't give them back because fondling them with his small hands made him feel like still being president.

Trump has an odd view of the Classification process

To him, classification is an annoyance and he does not want to be bothered with it. He thinks he can point to boxes of documents and say…..anything in there is now declassified.
So now I don’t have to protect it

The process is not that simple.
A document is declassified on its own merits. If one copy is declassified, all copies are now declassified. It is not a document that is classified but the information that it contains.
If you declassify that information, every document containing that information is now declassified
I suspect like in the recent trial where Don, Don Jr, Ivanka and Eric all claimed it wasn't their responsibility to properly value their properties, or when Trump fired Comey for not being loyal, they'll use the excuse Trump didn't know. Either he will insist he didn't do anything wrong (most likely) or he will say he didn't know.

But he knew the FBI wanted them back and he lied to them. Or, he lied to his attorneys lie to them. So the attorneys had to testify or they might go to jail. They had to testify that Trump lied to them.

Trump supporters will say the government is forcing Trump's lawyers to go along or go to jail. The conspiracy theories fit in wherever you can't give a good answer or explain something away.

Different lawyers, different advice.

Also, Trump is being subjected to a deranged and sinister witch hunt in service of the DeepSwamp & permanent war state.

He's being crucified to prevent his re-election and interference in their deeply desired escalation of WWIII, as well as to serve as a warning:

Those outside the circle of the DeepSwamp will be destroyed.

Schumer made it very clear what would happen to Trump, and he has indeed been attacked 6 ways and then some.
Did Trump break the law? If he did, who gives a fuck about his motive...

He can tell us how he won the election in pre sentencing and we can have a laugh..

So, he is being advised by a small team of Attorneys, and one of them told him this...so that was the definitive answer.

Only an ignoramus would draw that conclusion. There are scores of legal pundits around the country who advised him directly or indirectly that because of his UNIQUE ability to declassify documents on his own (and without documentation), there was no criminality involved.

I realize that's more than most Leftist's can grasp - two differing, but legitimate opinions on a legal matter - but...deal with it.
Sorry, Did Donny break the law? Looks like he did and there is plenty of evidence...

Donny can try the lawyer told me trick but that doesn't cut it in court when all the lawyers are saying they didn't... But even then, Donny broke the law, do the crime, do the time..

Just curious, if one lawyer tells Trump he would be committing a crime and another tells him he would not… how does this fall?

That WILL be his defense you know
hey lesh...trump is paying 29 mil in taxes in a quarter...lolol

do you know how much this man has paid in taxes...lol...................how much you got living in that disgusting jersey from him...........lololol

Trump has always been the privileged brat. He gets away with it by not pretending he is anything but. Which presents a front of honesty but if the opportunity is there, he's going to take it and screw the consequences to others. His salesman skills are top notch.

OK, Mac1958 , I'll give up asking you to back up your shit claims because you can't, MAGA man

This quote from Rex Tillerson totally debunks the notion that Trump never did anything wrong

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law,’”

He went on to add, “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that.”

Forum List

Back