🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

My electric company just reduced rates across the board by 5%.....huh......
Mine didn't!
Well duh...you're a dimwit left-wing hatriot who resides in a dimwit left-wing hatriot state. Thus you'll never see costs decrease. You'll only see costs increase, unemployment increase, taxes increase, poverty increase, and misery increase.

Just ask anyone who implemented that failed left-wing hatriot polices you support: Cuba, Cambodia, the former U.S.S.R., etc.

While the Obama's saw the White House has nothing more than their personal playground - a way to have tax payers foot the bill for them to travel around the world, host Beyoncé & JayZ, golf, and make appearances on everything from The View to ESPN - Donald Trump is politely telling them "thanks....but no thanks - I've got work to do".

Trump is asked to predict NCAA winner like Obama. His reply?

trumps a nerd who doesn't know anything about sports .
You have to love hatriots. They hate education almost as much as they hate the U.S., the constitution, free markets, and liberty.

Trump might not know anything about sports - but at least he didn't spend his life as a community organizer. Trump runs multi-billion dollar businesses and knows how to lead large organizations.

By the way - did you ever see Obama throw a baseball or shoot a basketball? It was a cross between a girl, a homosexual, and a special olympics athlete. Not pretty :disbelief:

While the Obama's saw the White House has nothing more than their personal playground - a way to have tax payers foot the bill for them to travel around the world, host Beyoncé & JayZ, golf, and make appearances on everything from The View to ESPN - Donald Trump is politely telling them "thanks....but no thanks - I've got work to do".

Who is controlling your puppet strings? I'm genuinely curious.

The 8 years of incompetence, treason and lunacy were followed by 8 years of sane, smart governance by a man who is the most respected President since Ronald Reagan, even if people such as yourself are in denial to the debt you owe President Obama for restoring respect for Americans around the world. All of which has been wiped out utterly by your orange-face A$$clown.
Barack Obama implemented insane, irrational, idiotic government for the express purpose of collapsing the U.S. And that is why the Dumbocrat Party lost almost 1,000 seats nation-wide

It took all presidents in U.S. history 235 years to accumulate $10 trillion. It took Barack Obama only 8 years to almost match that exactly. That was not by mistake. Nobody could he that stupid.

White House emails proved that Barack Obama knew that Obamacare would cause costs to skyrocket, cause citizens to lose their health insurance, and cause citizens to lose their doctor. Still he egregiously lied to the American people about it. Still he violated the U.S. Constitution. Still he did it anyway.

That's just the tip of the iceberg with that guy.

He caused energy prices to skyrocket
What are you going to say when energy costs continue to skyrocket under Trump?
They won't. Because Trump has already approved the Keystone Pipeline and is relaxing the regulations Obama and the Dumbocrats set in place to collapse the fossil fuels industry.

It's basic supply and demand. An abundance of cheap energy causes low energy prices. Preventing cheap energy and forcing highly expensive, low output "green energy" causes energy prices to skyrocket.
Well ten years from now we will hear people talking about how much fresher the air was when Obama was president! They will yearn for the days when citizens didn't have to wear gas masks at work, while commuting and to bed!
No we won't. No one will notice the difference.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
it was an awful press conference, a juvenile performance and just an embarrassment to our Nation imo.....but heck, we all have our own opinions!

Is it not somehow wrong to claim the Official Democrat Party mandatory opinions as one's own?

Only those Trumpbots who are incapable of independent ideas or original thought, think that Rump held a successful presser. Everyone else could see that the Emperor has no clothes.

So says the delusional communist snowflake.,

Jesus Christ. Such a shame that the answer is not the same for you...

Well ten years from now we will hear people talking about how much fresher the air was when Obama was president! They will yearn for the days when citizens didn't have to wear gas masks at work, while commuting and to bed!
Here we go...the tin-foil hat brigade out in full force. I promise you - the air will be the same is it is today which is the same as it was in 1776.

Who is pulling yours? Or maybe we should just assume you're really that stupid.

Given everything we've learned about obama a Hillary, I can only guess you really are that dumb.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
it was an awful press conference, a juvenile performance and just an embarrassment to our Nation imo.....but heck, we all have our own opinions!

Is it not somehow wrong to claim the Official Democrat Party mandatory opinions as one's own?

Only those Trumpbots who are incapable of independent ideas or original thought, think that Rump held a successful presser. Everyone else could see that the Emperor has no clothes.

Bullshit. He destroyed the lying corrupt, Hillary ass sucking, media. He is calling them on their lies and they can't deal with it. They are self destructing in their own hysteria.

Here's the deal, bitch

Trump won
Trump will be president for the next 4 (probably 8) years
the GOP controls both houses of congress, a majority of state governors, and a majority of state legislatures
The country has rejected liberalism and liberals
The country is returning to constitutional government and enforcement of our laws

If you don't like any of that------------------LEAVE. You will not be missed.

I'M A CANADIAN YOU DOLT.

If you think that presser was a success, I've got a lovely ski resort in Miami to sell you. Trump made a total fool of himself to the WHOLE WORLD yesterday. People everywhere are laughing at him.

If it failed then why are all the MSM personalities blubbering about it like a bunch of tiny little babies? Don't you realize that Trump's supporters are laughing at all you snowflakes?

So, Obama can't be blamed for inheriting something created by Bush but as I said he does get credit for gradually brining the unemployment rate down.
How can he receive "credit" for "brining the unemployment rate down" when according to you "Obama doesn't hire people - businesses do"?

See the contradiction there? Still struggling with this?

Best way to defeat Trump, is to keep him talking and tweeting.He'll always have his moronic base to support the indefensible, but he is going down. Just look at what one month of his so-called administration has been like.......(and I love being a witness to his demise....lol)

don't hold your breath, gnat. if you do you will die waiting. The USA is returning to sanity after 8 years of incompetence, treason, and lunacy.

The 8 years of incompetence, treason and lunacy were followed by 8 years of sane, smart governance by a man who is the most respected President since Ronald Reagan, even if people such as yourself are in denial to the debt you owe President Obama for restoring respect for Americans around the world.

All of which has been wiped out utterly by your orange-face A$$clown.

Groveling before foreign leaders is not "restoring respect." These are the same "leaders" that are about to be handed a pink slip by their voters.

I'M A CANADIAN YOU DOLT.
Which begs the question: why are you here whining 24x7? I promise you - nobody in the U.S. gives a damn what you think about our nation, our president, our policies, etc.

Go find a Canadian website and complain about your own country.

Here's the deal, bitch

Trump won
Trump will be president for the next 4 (probably 8) years
the GOP controls both houses of congress, a majority of state governors, and a majority of state legislatures
The country has rejected liberalism and liberals
The country is returning to constitutional government and enforcement of our laws

If you don't like any of that------------------LEAVE. You will not be missed.

I'M A CANADIAN YOU DOLT.

If you think that presser was a success, I've got a lovely ski resort in Miami to sell you. Trump made a total fool of himself to the WHOLE WORLD yesterday. People everywhere are laughing at him.
Hey Redfish - have you ever noticed that the only people on USMB who complain about conservatism are foreigners toiling in inferior lands? Dr.Grump is in Australia crying 24x7 about our freedoms. Dragonlady is in Canada crying 24x7 about our superiority. And there was one other - forget which one now - who is in Europe complaining about us all the time too.

Can you say "penis envy"?

My electric company just reduced rates across the board by 5%.....huh......
Mine didn't!
Well duh...you're a dimwit left-wing hatriot who resides in a dimwit left-wing hatriot state. Thus you'll never see costs decrease. You'll only see costs increase, unemployment increase, taxes increase, poverty increase, and misery increase.

Just ask anyone who implemented that failed left-wing hatriot polices you support: Cuba, Cambodia, the former U.S.S.R., etc.
Oh, lookie, a dunce has formed a nonsensical neologism and he wants everyone to think he is clever by doing so. BTW, every thing you mentioned sounds like the things that went on during the Great Depression, and you know who gets credit for that don't you? Give up???? The answer to that is...the GOP. Historically, the GOP has been economy wreckers and the Democrats have always had to come in and clean up the mess. I don't need to look at Cuba, Cambodia or the former USSR, all I have to do is review American history to see which party has been the most toxic in regards to national economics. The GOP earns that award hands down!

He caused energy prices to skyrocket
What are you going to say when energy costs continue to skyrocket under Trump?
They won't. Because Trump has already approved the Keystone Pipeline and is relaxing the regulations Obama and the Dumbocrats set in place to collapse the fossil fuels industry.

It's basic supply and demand. An abundance of cheap energy causes low energy prices. Preventing cheap energy and forcing highly expensive, low output "green energy" causes energy prices to skyrocket.
No we won't. No one will notice the difference.
You are a delusional fool. If the EPA is eliminated and OSHA is neutered, the return of manufacturing pollutants will be as unrestricted as they were in China and as environmentally damaging as they were in the days when the Flint River became a chemical reservoir .

Here we go...the tin-foil hat brigade out in full force. I promise you - the air will be the same is it is today which is the same as it was in 1776.
Thanks to Obama! heh heh heh1

BTW, every thing you mentioned sounds like the things that went on during the Great Depression, and you know who gets credit for that don't you? Give up???? The answer to that is...the GOP. Historically, the GOP has been economy wreckers and the Democrats have always had to come in and clean up the mess.
What do you know - a hatriot trying to rewrite history. Haven't seen that since 12 seconds ago.

The Republicans (Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge) gave us the Roaring 20's (an unprecedented time of prosperity)

The Dumbocrats (FDR) gave us the Great Depression in the 1930's (an unprecedented time of poverty and misery)

The Dumbocrats (Jimmy Carter) gave us the Great Recession in the 1970's (another time of poverty and misery)

The Republicans (Ronald Reagan) gave us an economic tidal wave that not only receresed the Great Recession - it carried us through the 1980's and 1990's

The Dumbocrats (Barack Obama) gave us the second Great Recession

Those are the facts. And they are indisputable.

Forum List

Back