🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
it was an awful press conference, a juvenile performance and just an embarrassment to our Nation imo.....but heck, we all have our own opinions!

Is it not somehow wrong to claim the Official Democrat Party mandatory opinions as one's own?

The sad part? The is one more ally than the U.S. had under Barack Obama. You have to be a serious a-hole to cause England and Israel to hate us. And yet that's exactly what Obama managed to achieve!
Do you want me to post what Obama's LAST polling was throughout the world??? (what a lying asshole...LOL)
Oh snowflake...it doesn't matter if some like-minded hatriot minions in other nations think like you. The fact is, the leaders around the globe hated Barack Obama. He destroyed relations with England and Israel, he obliterated what was left of relations with Russia, and he was laughed at by Cuba and Iran when he sucked up to them and tried to get in their good graces.
Yeah sure pal. Link it or it didn't happen

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
it was an awful press conference, a juvenile performance and just an embarrassment to our Nation imo.....but heck, we all have our own opinions!

Is it not somehow wrong to claim the Official Democrat Party mandatory opinions as one's own?

Only those Trumpbots who are incapable of independent ideas or original thought, think that Rump held a successful presser. Everyone else could see that the Emperor has no clothes.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?

Only those Trumpbots who are incapable of independent ideas or original thought, think that Rump held a successful presser. Everyone else could see that the Emperor has no clothes.

Bullshit. He destroyed the lying corrupt, Hillary ass sucking, media. He is calling them on their lies and they can't deal with it. They are self destructing in their own hysteria.

Here's the deal, bitch

Trump won
Trump will be president for the next 4 (probably 8) years
the GOP controls both houses of congress, a majority of state governors, and a majority of state legislatures
The country has rejected liberalism and liberals
The country is returning to constitutional government and enforcement of our laws

If you don't like any of that------------------LEAVE. You will not be missed.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?

Bullshit. He destroyed the lying corrupt, Hillary ass sucking, media. He is calling them on their lies and they can't deal with it. They are self destructing in their own hysteria.

Here's the deal, bitch

Trump won
the GOP controls both houses of congress, a majority of state governors, and a majority of state legislatures
The country is returning to constitutional government and enforcement of our laws

I'M A CANADIAN YOU DOLT.

If you think that presser was a success, I've got a lovely ski resort in Miami to sell you. Trump made a total fool of himself to the WHOLE WORLD yesterday. People everywhere are laughing at him.

Best way to defeat Trump, is to keep him talking and tweeting.He'll always have his moronic base to support the indefensible, but he is going down. Just look at what one month of his so-called administration has been like.......(and I love being a witness to his demise....lol)

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?

Here's the deal, bitch

Trump won

I'M A CANADIAN YOU DOLT.

If you think that presser was a success, I've got a lovely ski resort in Miami to sell you. Trump made a total fool of himself to the WHOLE WORLD yesterday. People everywhere are laughing at him.

Then stay up there and out of our politics, you canucks have plenty of your own problems. Enjoy the influx of radical muslim "refugees" that want to behead you, idiots. Open your borders, let them all in, let them have their way with your daughters of all ages. Damn, but you are stupid.

Trump made fools of the media liars and gained credibility with the entire world by so doing.

The world laughed at us for putting obozo in charge, now they are beginning to respect us once again.

Best way to defeat Trump, is to keep him talking and tweeting.He'll always have his moronic base to support the indefensible, but he is going down. Just look at what one month of his so-called administration has been like.......(and I love being a witness to his demise....lol)

don't hold your breath, gnat. if you do you will die waiting. The USA is returning to sanity after 8 years of incompetence, treason, and lunacy.

While the Obama's saw the White House has nothing more than their personal playground - a way to have tax payers foot the bill for them to travel around the world, host Beyoncé & JayZ, golf, and make appearances on everything from The View to ESPN - Donald Trump is politely telling them "thanks....but no thanks - I've got work to do".

Trump is asked to predict NCAA winner like Obama. His reply?

trumps a nerd who doesn't know anything about sports .

don't hold your breath, gnat. if you do you will die waiting. The USA is returning to sanity after 8 years of incompetence, treason, and lunacy.

You talking about Bushs run?

While the Obama's saw the White House has nothing more than their personal playground - a way to have tax payers foot the bill for them to travel around the world, host Beyoncé & JayZ, golf, and make appearances on everything from The View to ESPN - Donald Trump is politely telling them "thanks....but no thanks - I've got work to do".

Trump is asked to predict NCAA winner like Obama. His reply?

trumps a nerd who doesn't know anything about sports .

Timmy is an idiot who knows nothing about grammar or punctuation.

You talking about Bushs run?

make it 16 years if it makes you feel better. Trump has done more good for this country in a month than Bush and Obozo did in 16 years.

The 8 years of incompetence, treason and lunacy were followed by 8 years of sane, smart governance by a man who is the most respected President since Ronald Reagan, even if people such as yourself are in denial to the debt you owe President Obama for restoring respect for Americans around the world.

All of which has been wiped out utterly by your orange-face A$$clown.

The 8 years of incompetence, treason and lunacy were followed by 8 years of sane, smart governance by a man who is the most respected President since Ronald Reagan, even if people such as yourself are in denial to the debt you owe President Obama for restoring respect for Americans around the world.

All of which has been wiped out utterly by your orange-face A$$clown.

Do you have any form of communications up there in the frozen north? Obama, respected????? he made this country the laughing stock of the world.

Its of no consequence that a few of you ignorant eskimos don't like Trump. Maybe California can become part of Canada, seems like the degree of stupid is comparable.

Do you have any form of communications up there in the frozen north? Obama, respected????? he made this country the laughing stock of the world.

Here, moron....look at this Pew chart and go cry (do Tuna's cry?)....LOL

FT_15.06.26_obamaConfidence_3.png

I love having a president who isn't PC, and doesn't concern himself with what libs think.

Trump is on the right path. I couldn't be happier. :)

Forum List

Back