🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

So, Obama can't be blamed for inheriting something created by Bush but as I said he does get credit for gradually brining the unemployment rate down.
How can he receive "credit" for "brining the unemployment rate down" when according to you "Obama doesn't hire people - businesses do"?

See the contradiction there? Still struggling with this?
Because that is the only thing you konservatives seem to understand. According to YOU, everything negative that happened during the Obama administrationis placed on his shoulders, when I'm conversing with such dense people, like you, I try to keep it on a level you can understand. Using konservative logic, if a president is blamed for unemployment rates going up, then a president is responsible for the rates going down. The truth, though, is that US presidents can only help by creating an environment for businesses to prosper. Under Obama, Corporations prospered big time. The wealth gap bettered the rich and the poor widened considerably ; the Republicans ought to be happy about that. Obama played their game and they are still mad at him for having the audacity to be the first Black president.

Consider this:
  • Corporate profits have risen under Obama more than any other president
  • The stock market has soared 14.72%/year under Obama, second only to Clinton -- which should be a big deal since 2/3 of people (not just the upper class) have a 401K or similar investment vehicle dependent upon corporate profits and stock market performance"
The GOP platform:
  • "The platform is the inverse of what has actually worked to stimulate economic growth
  • The recommended platform tax policy is bad for velocity, and will stagnate the economy
  • Repealing the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) will have a negative economic impact because it will force non-wealthy individuals to spend a higher percentage of income on health care rather than expansionary products and services
  • Economic disaster happens in America when wealth is concentrated at the top, and we are at an all time high for wealth concentration. There is nothing in the platform which addresses this issue."

BTW, every thing you mentioned sounds like the things that went on during the Great Depression, and you know who gets credit for that don't you? Give up???? The answer to that is...the GOP. Historically, the GOP has been economy wreckers and the Democrats have always had to come in and clean up the mess.
What do you know - a hatriot trying to rewrite history. Haven't seen that since 12 seconds ago.

The Republicans (Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge) gave us the Roaring 20's (an unprecedented time of prosperity)

The Dumbocrats (FDR) gave us the Great Depression in the 1930's (an unprecedented time of poverty and misery)

The Dumbocrats (Jimmy Carter) gave us the Great Recession in the 1970's (another time of poverty and misery)

The Republicans (Ronald Reagan) gave us an economic tidal wave that not only receresed the Great Recession - it carried us through the 1980's and 1990's

The Dumbocrats (Barack Obama) gave us the second Great Recession

Those are the facts. And they are indisputable.
Mostly lies and they can be easily disputed!

• Personal disposable income has grown nearly 6 times more under Democratic presidents
  • Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has grown 7 times more under Democratic presidents
  • Corporate profits have grown over 16% more per year under Democratic presidents (they actually declined under Republicans by an average of 4.53%/year)
  • Average annual compound return on the stock market has been 18 times greater under Democratic presidents (If you invested $100k for 40 years of Republican administrations you had $126k at the end, if you invested $100k for 40 years of Democrat administrations you had $3.9M at the end)
  • Republican presidents added 2.5 times more to the national debt than Democratic presidents
  • The two times the economy steered into the ditch (Great Depression and Great Recession) were during Republican, laissez faire administrations

One more comparing Obama vs. GWB

GA_2016.06.29_balanceofpower-0-00.png

yeah, great graph. It shows that the world likes it when we have a pussy for president.

Here's the deal, bitch

Trump won
Trump will be president for the next 4 (probably 8) years
the GOP controls both houses of congress, a majority of state governors, and a majority of state legislatures
The country has rejected liberalism and liberals
The country is returning to constitutional government and enforcement of our laws

If you don't like any of that------------------LEAVE. You will not be missed.

I'M A CANADIAN YOU DOLT.

If you think that presser was a success, I've got a lovely ski resort in Miami to sell you. Trump made a total fool of himself to the WHOLE WORLD yesterday. People everywhere are laughing at him.
Hey Redfish - have you ever noticed that the only people on USMB who complain about conservatism are foreigners toiling in inferior lands? Dr.Grump is in Australia crying 24x7 about our freedoms. Dragonlady is in Canada crying 24x7 about our superiority. And there was one other - forget which one now - who is in Europe complaining about us all the time too.

Can you say "penis envy"?

you nailed it. misery loves company.

yeah, great graph. It shows that the world likes it when we have a pussy for president.

Hey, Mr., Tuna.......it was YOU who stated that the world hates Obama.....of course, like the idiot that you are you're wrong.......So, your above response is that the rest of the world is "too dumb" to realize the beauty of an orange clown; face it, you're just a stupid hack.....LOL

Hey, Mr., Tuna.......it was YOU who stated that the world hates Obama.....of course, like the idiot that you are you're wrong.......So, your above response is that the rest of the world is "too dumb" to realize the beauty of an orange clown; face it, you're just a stupid hack.....LOL

first of all, idiot. Redfish and Tuna are two different and unique species of fish. Both are fun to catch and great to eat.

Secondly, my point about Obama is valid. Our enemies and potential enemies like it when we have a weak president because they know that they can exploit and take advantage of him. Soooooooooooo, they say "we like Obama, reelect him" as they laugh under their breath and grin to each other.

When we have presidents like Reagan and Trump, the rest of the world is on notice that we will do whatever is necessary to protect this country and the American people.

I understand why a fool like you would not understand that, gnat.

first of all, idiot. Redfish and Tuna are two different and unique species of fish
To me, you'll always be a Mr. Tuna........LOL
To the rest of the world - you will always be that individual who couldn't hack it. You'll always be that parasite who mooches off society and whose existence is so small and insignificant - he felt like he needed to have control over others. So he voted Dumbocrat for a "living".

Those countries shown in the graph were oncer our staunch allies, that is, before the year of 1 BT (Before Trump)

they are still our allies. The difference is that now they understand that its a two way street, and the entire world will be better off because of it.

Those countries shown in the graph were oncer our staunch allies, that is, before the year of 1 BT (Before Trump)

they are still our allies. The difference is that now they understand that its a two way street, and the entire world will be better off because of it.
Is that your best guess?

Looking forward to having an adult in charge once again. Soon I hope.

Is that your best guess?

nope, its the truth.

Is that your best guess?

nope, its the truth.
Based on what and who? The truth has to have some source. I don't deal with wild ass hunches like the one you want to push at me.

Is that your best guess?

nope, its the truth.
Based on what and who? The truth has to have some source. I don't deal with wild ass hunches like the one you want to push at me.

the world is always a safer place when we have a strong US president. Look back at history if you doubt that.

He destroyed the U.S. economy - earning the distinction of having among the highest unemployment averages of any president in U.S. history.
The first time you said that, he could be chalked up to a simple mistake. You are pretty brain-dead and may not of known any better. But now that it's been brought to your attention that Ronald Reagan had a higher average unemployment rate and yet you continue to repeat this lie proves you're nothing but a bald-faced liar.

I suppose this is an advantage of not having any credibility at all. You can lie as much as you want and it doesn't matter at all to you.

Forum List

Back