It is so simple...

Clinton was indicted. And he testified. There is something about precedent that requires respect.

Clinton went through the same process of impeachment _ not indictment from a civilian jury.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia
Read about Ken Starr. His investigation was supposed to be about an Arkansas real estate deal and ended with a semen stained dress. Starr subpoenaed President Clinton.
clinton didn't need to abide by it. there was no reason for him to. he was...........STUPID....
BTW, he wasn't impeached out of office so so fking what?
Here's how impeachment works. The House of Representatives, part of the Legislative branch of government, issues articles of impeachment. Articles of impeachment are like indictments that are issued by the judicial branch of government. Those articles of impeachment are then forwarded to the United States Senate, again part of the legislative branch of government. The Senate then holds a trial to determine the guilt or innocence of who ever was impeached. Now, this is important, the House does not impeach someone out of office. The Senate can decide during the impeachment tribunal whether or not the subject of the articles of impeachment stays in office or removed from office.

There are three branches of federal government. I named the legislative and the judicial. Can you name the third branch?

I ask this because there are too many American citizens who do not understand how our federal government works. And I suspect many of those unfortunate people are deep in the pocket of Donald Trump. He himself said, "I love the poorly educated."
and what is the percent of senators to remove from office? do you even know? LOL. 2/3rds. it was added by our FF's for this specific type of scenario. no way 2/3 will vote to remove. just like clinton. it's amazing how much we know isn't it? why don't you all go learn it too.

Here's how impeachment works. The House of Representatives, part of the Legislative branch of government, issues articles of impeachment. Articles of impeachment are like indictments that are issued by the judicial branch of government. Those articles of impeachment are then forwarded to the United States Senate, again part of the legislative branch of government. The Senate then holds a trial to determine the guilt or innocence of who ever was impeached. Now, this is important, the House does not impeach someone out of office. The Senate can decide during the impeachment tribunal whether or not the subject of the articles of impeachment stays in office or removed from office.

So when are articles on impeachment going to brought forth and on what charge?

After the Mueller investigation concludes and based on the charges Mueller specifies.

After the Mueller investigation concludes and based on the charges Mueller specifies.
or there won't right?

or there won't right?
No. There will be a report from Robert Mueller. What that report will say no one knows outside the investigation. Mueller doesn't do leaks, interviews or press conferences.

Only Trump apologists seem to 'know'.

Let's go along with the notion that Mueller's investigation is indeed a witch hunt. Let's go along with the notion that there was no collusion, no obstruction and nothing was done that was illegal.

Let's accept all that for the purpose of this simple question: Why wouldn't Trump, or anyone so 'framed' not run to the offices of the Special Counsel and lay out everything so the investigation could be shown as illegitimate? Why not clear everything up by laying forth your case?

Some say that would be a perjury trap. Well, isn't the best way to avoid perjury is to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? It's really that simple.

So it boils down to this speculation that is not too tough to arrive at. Do you trust Trump to tell the truth?

He has a casual acquaintance with telling the truth. He is loquacious, hyperbolic and tends to exaggerate his accomplishments and qualities.

If you trust Trump to meet secretly with the likes of Putin and Kim without a written record, why can't he be trusted to tell his side of the story to Robert Mueller?

Pretty damn simple, for almost any other president.
Yeah tell his side so Mueller can lie about what was said,twist it,and then try and indict him for some made up crime...not gonna happen.

or there won't right?
No. There will be a report from Robert Mueller. What that report will say no one knows outside the investigation. Mueller doesn't do leaks, interviews or press conferences.

Only Trump apologists seem to 'know'.
sure, the report could simply say the investigation is over.

Trump knows the truth.

Clinton was indicted. And he testified. There is something about precedent that requires respect.

Clinton went through the same process of impeachment _ not indictment from a civilian jury.

Read about Ken Starr. His investigation was supposed to be about an Arkansas real estate deal and ended with a semen stained dress. Starr subpoenaed President Clinton.
clinton didn't need to abide by it. there was no reason for him to. he was...........STUPID....

There are three branches of federal government. I named the legislative and the judicial. Can you name the third branch?

I ask this because there are too many American citizens who do not understand how our federal government works. And I suspect many of those unfortunate people are deep in the pocket of Donald Trump. He himself said, "I love the poorly educated."

The 3rd is Executive, faggot, and Trump will not be impeached.

If Trump is impeached, it's possible every leftist may be hunted down and killed, do you want that?

And you are expecting revelation of high crimes which heretofore there has been no evidence, leak or testimony of ?
I don't know what to expect. Mueller and his team are not reality television stars. They are professionals.
So let us just for the sake of argument say that Mueller says he found nothing, as he has so far stated that Trump is not under investigation. What is going to be your thing then? Will you say oh looks like I was wrong or will you claim Mueller is wrong?

Again let's say for the sake of argument say that the only thing Mueller tries to have Trump impeached for is that he tried to remove DACA. Would you be jumping up and down drinking champagne and yelling I told you so, or would you be wondering why and be thinking about how the next president might be unfairly removed from office?

If Trump is impeached, it's possible every leftist may be hunted down and killed, do you want that?
What is the Executive faggot?

And are you calling for armed insurrection?

Insurrection my ass, GFY faggot.

There are 3 branches to US government: judicial, legislative, and executive.

that isn't what he posted, so now you lied. how funny, you lied go figure that

And you are expecting revelation of high crimes which heretofore there has been no evidence, leak or testimony of ?
I don't know what to expect. Mueller and his team are not reality television stars. They are professionals.
So let us just for the sake of argument say that Mueller says he found nothing, as he has so far stated that Trump is not under investigation. What is going to be your thing then? Will you say oh looks like I was wrong or will you claim Mueller is wrong?

Again let's say for the sake of argument say that the only thing Mueller tries to have Trump impeached for is that he tried to remove DACA. Would you be jumping up and down drinking champagne and yelling I told you so, or would you be wondering why and be thinking about how the next president might be unfairly removed from office?
Trump and his surrogates have had many contacts with Russians. Trump never released his tax returns. Trump has bent over backward to the point of committing treason by siding with Putin over our own intelligence community. Trump wants to do private business in Russia. The Russians stole emails from the Clinton campaign and offered them to Trump, who then released those same emails. DACA has nothing to do with this.

Trump has a casual acquaintance with telling the truth. He lies and tries to create his own reality. His supporters have bought into that alternative reality. They believe him without reservation. While those supporters show a heavy skepticism about any other politician, somehow they manage to suspend that skepticism where a tycoon, a reality TV gameshow host and inveterate liar is concerned.

And those supporters are a distinct minority in this country. Otherwise Trump's approval numbers would show otherwise.

You've been immersed in an echo chamber where the only message is suspect everyone else, believe in the huckster buffoon, enemies are all around and Trump is the victim of a vast conspiracy.

That's no way to govern a democratic republic. It is better suited to a cult of personality and an Authoritarian state.

that isn't what he posted, so now you lied. how funny, you lied go figure that
Is armed insurrection the mature, responsible way to act? You want people killed over politics?

Trump and his surrogates have had many contacts with Russians. Trump never released his tax returns. Trump has bent over backward to the point of committing treason by siding with Putin over our own intelligence community. Trump wants to do private business in Russia. The Russians stole emails from the Clinton campaign and offered them to Trump, who then released those same emails. DACA has nothing to do with this.

Trump has a casual acquaintance with telling the truth. He lies and tries to create his own reality. His supporters have bought into that alternative reality. They believe him without reservation. While those supporters show a heavy skepticism about any other politician, somehow they manage to suspend that skepticism where a tycoon, a reality TV gameshow host and inveterate liar is concerned.

And those supporters are a distinct minority in this country. Otherwise Trump's approval numbers would show otherwise.

You've been immersed in an echo chamber where the only message is suspect everyone else, believe in the huckster buffoon, enemies are all around and Trump is the victim of a vast conspiracy.

That's no way to govern a democratic republic. It is better suited to a cult of personality and an Authoritarian state.
So you are saying that no matter what Mueller says or does you are convinced that Trump MUST at any cost be gone. So in other words you are just so convinced that everyone should think like you and act like you that you care nothing for anything but your point of view. In other words you are a pos got it.

What would put forth as Trump's most egregious lie .........in his own words ?

Forum List

Back