It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

No-one is making or has made "excuses" for child rapists, merely pointed out that the "problem" spans all sectors of British society and is not limited to Asians or Muslims, that's the fact of the matter.

Or you can tell the truth, instead.

But, hey, if you want to continue with the sort of conditioned response rhetoric that helps ensure more British children are raped, go for it, Dude.

We all realize that your need to feel virtuous for defending the child rapists is so much more important than the lives of the children being raped.

I want people to stop making excuses for child rapists in the name of multi-culturalism.

I would like to call a thug a thug without some self-righteous slag telling me that not all thugs rape and kill.

I don't want peoples lives ruined because of somebody's perception of what is politically incorrect.

You know, that kinda thing.

But nobody does make an excuse for child rapists in the name or multi-culturalism or anything else.
I don't understand your statement that someone is telling you "that not all thugs rape and kill." It's true that not all thugs rape and kill. Some deal drugs, rob people on the street; all kinds of crime. Most of us do refer to these people as "thugs," both in the U.S. and probably in Britain.
Nobody on either side of the Pond wants anyone's life ruined because of "what is politically incorrect," whatever this actually means.
Seriously, what are the Brits not doing that they should be doing, in your opinion?
There has been plenty of news that the U.S. law enforcement and judicial systems are not dealing well with sex crimes against children, teenagers, or adults. I don't think that the British system is any worse off than the U.S. one.

The truth of the matter is that if it weren't for the fact it is Muslims raping all these thousands of children, you would not be defending it like you have.

These Muslims called the children "easy meat", safe in the knowledge that they could rape the children with impunity since there were legions of those just like you ready to protect them.
They were described as easy meat because they were. Vulnerable young girls without any friends. This is not a new phenomena, it has been going on for over a century.
The fact that you want to pin it all on one group shows that you have zero interest in the issue ,or indeed anything of value to add.
And no one...not a single one of those pretending to champion these children will ask - how can we prevent this? How can we identify vulnerable kids and help them before they become "easy meat" for some pervert?

It goes back to the question. What is more important...the kids or the ethnicity of the criminal?
See, the problem is with the little girls. They probably had it coming. And the Pakis who raped them? Well, like we said, the girls fault and there's multi-culturalism we have to protect so they may not be dissccussed.

Disgusting!
Disgustong indeed. It is a good thing no one is claiming they had it coming and no one wants to protect these criminals. Do you have anpoint here?

But nobody does make an excuse for child rapists in the name or multi-culturalism or anything else.
I don't understand your statement that someone is telling you "that not all thugs rape and kill." It's true that not all thugs rape and kill. Some deal drugs, rob people on the street; all kinds of crime. Most of us do refer to these people as "thugs," both in the U.S. and probably in Britain.
Nobody on either side of the Pond wants anyone's life ruined because of "what is politically incorrect," whatever this actually means.
Seriously, what are the Brits not doing that they should be doing, in your opinion?
There has been plenty of news that the U.S. law enforcement and judicial systems are not dealing well with sex crimes against children, teenagers, or adults. I don't think that the British system is any worse off than the U.S. one.

The truth of the matter is that if it weren't for the fact it is Muslims raping all these thousands of children, you would not be defending it like you have.

These Muslims called the children "easy meat", safe in the knowledge that they could rape the children with impunity since there were legions of those just like you ready to protect them.
They were described as easy meat because they were. Vulnerable young girls without any friends. This is not a new phenomena, it has been going on for over a century.
The fact that you want to pin it all on one group shows that you have zero interest in the issue ,or indeed anything of value to add.
And no one...not a single one of those pretending to champion these children will ask - how can we prevent this? How can we identify vulnerable kids and help them before they become "easy meat" for some pervert?

It goes back to the question. What is more important...the kids or the ethnicity of the criminal?
See, the problem is with the little girls. They probably had it coming. And the Pakis who raped them? Well, like we said, the girls fault and there's multi-culturalism we have to protect so they may not be dissccussed.

Disgusting!
Disgustong indeed. It is a good thing no one is claiming they had it coming and no one wants to protect these criminals. Do you have anpoint here?

What do you make of the fact that the UK government allowed these rapes to continue for years, because they were afraid of being called racist, and indeed, one official who did speak out, was punished by being sent to diversity training?

...merely a brainwashed Islamophobe, got it.

Hey it's your problem, not ours. Yours has the cops so afraid to prosecute the "Asians" that the rape rings went on for years and years and years.

Because of "othering", of course. Don't you dare OTHER the child rapists. Yep. Progressives. What an "evolved" ideology.
Yes, that was our mistake, pussy footing around what was considered a taboo subject, guess what, we got them in the end and have learned lessons as a result. One very important lesson we learned is that we shouldn't demonise a whole group because of the actions of a tiny minority within that group, but treat everyone equally, without fear or favour.

Oh no, you still do it. See your first post to me, about "othering", which is one of the absolute dumbest things Progressives have come up with in the history of ever. ONLY Progressives could make something fundamental to human thought processes from literally the moment we are born--this is me, I am not my mother, she is her, I am "other"--and make that morally bad. I mean that, ONLY Progs would cry about "othering".

You all cry about othering, by the way, WHILE you "other" the other-ers. It's absolutely some of the worst stone-cold stupidity I have ever seen. That you have not left Progressivism over it is proof positive that I am a superior thinker. If you left Progressivism today, simply for having seen the light on "othering", then we might be on an even playing field.

I'm confused. As I understand you, I'm somehow in the wrong for wanting to treat all people equally, regardless of ethnicity or religion, wheras you want to distinguish between some sort of "superior" us and an "inferior" them/other. In your world view therefore, it's fine to create a "demonised" group you can point to as "rapists" and "paedophiles". Surely you are the one "othering", not me?

Is it breaking your brain?

"othering" is going to happen and it's not even wrong. My family, my neighborhood, my coworkers, my friends, etc. Not even wrong; endemic to humanity. Again, ONLY the Progressives would take what is instinctive and natural and attempt (poorly) to make it evil.

It's what you DO with "othering" (cry and whine here, progs) that makes it wrong. If you think "This is not my family/neighborhood/coworkers/friends, but that does not make them objectively wrong or evil people", then you have no problems with "othering". It's neutral. It's only when you assign to them attributes they don't deserve--for evil OR GOOD--that "othering" becomes a problem.

Conservatives are accused of assigning Muslims evil attributes they don't deserve. You have accused this of me in this thread but I have not done it. What HAS HAPPENED in the UK is this: Muslims get assigned GOOD attributes they do not deserve, and you are tap dancing around why that is. You cannot own up to it because it would break your worldview into little bits, would it not?
Muslims are like any other group of humans that exist across many cultures. Good and bad. The issue here is unlike any other group you want to define them in entirety as bad.

Individuals did these crimes.

Disgusting!

What do you make of the fact that the UK government allowed these rapes to continue for years, because they were afraid of being called racist, and indeed, one official who did speak out, was punished by being sent to diversity training?
I actually already gave my thoughts on that on this thread. The police failed big time.

Hey it's your problem, not ours. Yours has the cops so afraid to prosecute the "Asians" that the rape rings went on for years and years and years.

Because of "othering", of course. Don't you dare OTHER the child rapists. Yep. Progressives. What an "evolved" ideology.
Yes, that was our mistake, pussy footing around what was considered a taboo subject, guess what, we got them in the end and have learned lessons as a result. One very important lesson we learned is that we shouldn't demonise a whole group because of the actions of a tiny minority within that group, but treat everyone equally, without fear or favour.

Oh no, you still do it. See your first post to me, about "othering", which is one of the absolute dumbest things Progressives have come up with in the history of ever. ONLY Progressives could make something fundamental to human thought processes from literally the moment we are born--this is me, I am not my mother, she is her, I am "other"--and make that morally bad. I mean that, ONLY Progs would cry about "othering".

You all cry about othering, by the way, WHILE you "other" the other-ers. It's absolutely some of the worst stone-cold stupidity I have ever seen. That you have not left Progressivism over it is proof positive that I am a superior thinker. If you left Progressivism today, simply for having seen the light on "othering", then we might be on an even playing field.

I'm confused. As I understand you, I'm somehow in the wrong for wanting to treat all people equally, regardless of ethnicity or religion, wheras you want to distinguish between some sort of "superior" us and an "inferior" them/other. In your world view therefore, it's fine to create a "demonised" group you can point to as "rapists" and "paedophiles". Surely you are the one "othering", not me?

Is it breaking your brain?

"othering" is going to happen and it's not even wrong. My family, my neighborhood, my coworkers, my friends, etc. Not even wrong; endemic to humanity. Again, ONLY the Progressives would take what is instinctive and natural and attempt (poorly) to make it evil.

It's what you DO with "othering" (cry and whine here, progs) that makes it wrong. If you think "This is not my family/neighborhood/coworkers/friends, but that does not make them objectively wrong or evil people", then you have no problems with "othering". It's neutral. It's only when you assign to them attributes they don't deserve--for evil OR GOOD--that "othering" becomes a problem.

Conservatives are accused of assigning Muslims evil attributes they don't deserve. You have accused this of me in this thread but I have not done it. What HAS HAPPENED in the UK is this: Muslims get assigned GOOD attributes they do not deserve, and you are tap dancing around why that is. You cannot own up to it because it would break your worldview into little bits, would it not?
Muslims are like any other group of humans that exist across many cultures. Good and bad. The issue here is unlike any other group you want to define them in entirety as bad.

Individuals did these crimes.

NOt all cultures are the same. SOme cultures are less progressive when it comes to women's rights, and/or dealing with the crime of rape.

You're one sick chav.

The entire way low functioning leftists have been trained to derive pleasure from the rape of children is sick beyond belief.

It all boils down to Pavlovian conditioning. When they defend the rape of children, all their little peeps congratulate them for their "tolerance" and lack of "racism", so they feel good about themselves. The more children that are raped, the better they feel. Conversely, if they dare offer an opinion criticizing the cultural attitudes producing all the massive rape of children, they are condemned roundly by their little peeps and called the same names they call others like "bigot", "Islamophobe" and "racist":. .

Who is really the phobic individual, though? Is it the one who is telling the truth about the Islamic attitudes producing this unprecedent level of child rape and want to confront those doing it, or the ones rolling on their backs and peeing on their belly in abject fear that they might possibly offend the rapists?

Disgusting!

I actually already gave my thoughts on that on this thread. The police failed big time.

The police did not set that tone. They merely submitted to it.

And it is still ongoing. You are still resisting discussing the issue, by question the motives of those who are trying to do so.

Your political correctness is at fault for those rapes.

The police did not set that tone. They merely submitted to it.

And it is still ongoing. You are still resisting discussing the issue, by question the motives of those who are trying to do so.

Your political correctness is at fault for those rapes.

yep. It's the entire climate of intimidation created to protect the rapists that enables the rapes. People indulge in such verbal abuse that getting to the heart of the problem becomes almost impossible.

It's like a hundred stupid townspeople lambasting that one brave kid who sees the Emperor is actually naked until the kid shuts up about it.

The status quo is the rape of children brought upon by ideology and cultural misogyny. That status quo must be protected at all costs by those invested in preserving it so they can feel superior for supporting the status quo.

Muslims get assigned GOOD attributes they do not deserve, and you are tap dancing around why that is. You cannot own up to it because it would break your worldview into little bits, would it not?

Perhaps, but Muslims also get assigned BAD attributes they also do not deserve, and I'm not tap dancing around anything; my worldview is clear in that all perpetrators should be pursued with equal vigour, regardless of religion or ethnicity. What part of that are you having a problem with?

Rotherham, England, population 110,000 people. Number of British rape victims (most being children) at the hands of Muslims 1400.

Number of those who are ready to swear up and down that the U.K. has no Muslim problem and who defend the rapists instead of the children involved? Nearly limitless.

Part of the problem is vulnerable kids who are easily preyed upon...they are usually already in fragile family circumstances. In addition to going after the abusers, there needs to be some way to address the factors that make those kids vulnerable.

Governments fail these vulnerable children, the Social Service departments fail these vulnerable children and have done so for decades, I do not think they give a crap about them and also there is the situation that for decades many politicians for example have been paedophiles and have sexually abused vulnerable children and it's all been covered up along with the organised Paedophile Rings involving politicians, judges, military, police and television personalities etc. Ask Tommy T Tommy Tainant about this bizarro English television and radio personality Jimmy Saville and the crowd he was involved with including politicians and the British Royal Family etc and how EVERYONE knew for FIFTY YEARS that he was a paedophile and ran a Paedophile Ring and only after he died they told the British public and it involved THOUSANDS of vulnerable children from Social Care establishments literally being Pimped to TOP British politicians, Royal Family, judges, Pop Stars, military, police etc.

I would agree with most of that although I suspect it has been going on for a lot longer than 50 years. Sir Henry Mayhew did a study of London crime and the poor in the Victorian era. He found that prostitution was the biggest occupation for women apart from service. He identified child prostitutes as a large part of that.

The victims then were the same victims as now. The poor,the weak, people from dysfunctional homes.

The major report on all this was "Lost in Care" which was available on line.It focused on abuses in a Wrexham care home, Bryn Estyn, by a group of paedos. It went on for decades and I knew a couple of lads who went there. They are affected to this day.

The paedos included high ranking police officers, local politicians and supposedly national politicians. The thing is that nobody cared about these kids.They were "bad" kids from "bad" homes and they were sent there to sort the problem. They became easy meat for the predators, not least because they were also their "carers".

In this instance nobody would believe the kids because they were lying toerags" . It wasnt until a whistle blower spoke up that the crimes came to light. Many , many cases were tried and there were a lot of low level convictions. Although the feeling locally was that those further up the food chain were never tried.

There was a witness account in the report where a police inspector visited a youth in the holding cells and buggered him. Nothing was done about it. The lad was not a credible witness, in fact he is in jail now for killing his wife. This officer went on to win substantial damages off Private Eye magazine (google Gordon Angelsea). How did he get access to the cells, what were the officers in charge doing ?

Move on to the Rotherham type scandals and much of the same problems exist. You have a group of dysfunctional youngsters that nobody cares about. And because of that they arent credible. They live in dysfunctional homes with druggie parent (s) or in shitty council run facilities where they get to run wild.

They have had a shit life and it looks like it wont get any better. So they meet a young lad who lends a sympathetic ear and tells her things she likes to hear. And there you go. I think there is a belief in the US that these girls were dragged down alley ways at knife point. There was no need for that when 20 fags and a couple of alcopops would do the trick.

So the problem is still the same as it always was. Protecting the vulnerable from predators.

Social services are generally overworked and underpaid. We could spend more money there.Better staff and more staff would help a lot.

Education needs to be looked at.Why do underage girls get pregnant ? Why are their aspirations so low ?

The predators will always be out there. Its about ensuring that there are no potential victims for them.

All this blah blah about the victims. Nothing about the perpetrators. What say you about the perps, Tommy?
Sue, there will always be people who are sexually aroused by children. I have read this whole damned thread and I still don't know what we're talking about here--teenagers, pubescent 11 year olds, six year olds, what? But what Tommy said about who the vics are is dead on. Same in this country, probably the same in most countries.
That is the most we can do. We can't rewire pedos. We've tried and nothing works. The only thing we can do is protect the victims. That is what matters. From all the numbers you've seen here, you know that this is not a problem isolated to one culture or religion. Those who focus on the Muslim perpetrators are trying to broad brush all Muslims as bad, for their own political agenda. I understand the frustration of the "whatabouts" who bring up other religions like Catholicism, but there is a reason for it--it is a human thing, regardless.

I'm not denying that all human populations have their sick pedophiles and I wouldn't even begin to call all Muslims pedophiles. The problem here is obvious: the cops wouldn't even GO AFTER the Muslims in this and other cases--they were protected because of their "diversity". THAT is what is manifest on this thread.

If you think Muslim pedos are worse than Catholic pedos, you have a problem.

If you think Catholic pedos are worse than Muslim pedos, you ALSO have a problem.
From what little I could figure out from the info in this thread, the pedo ring was full of high ranking officials, some in law enforcement. THAT is why the ring wasn't broken up earlier. No one was protecting Muslims, I'm absolutely sure.

Governments fail these vulnerable children, the Social Service departments fail these vulnerable children and have done so for decades, I do not think they give a crap about them and also there is the situation that for decades many politicians for example have been paedophiles and have sexually abused vulnerable children and it's all been covered up along with the organised Paedophile Rings involving politicians, judges, military, police and television personalities etc. Ask Tommy T Tommy Tainant about this bizarro English television and radio personality Jimmy Saville and the crowd he was involved with including politicians and the British Royal Family etc and how EVERYONE knew for FIFTY YEARS that he was a paedophile and ran a Paedophile Ring and only after he died they told the British public and it involved THOUSANDS of vulnerable children from Social Care establishments literally being Pimped to TOP British politicians, Royal Family, judges, Pop Stars, military, police etc.

I would agree with most of that although I suspect it has been going on for a lot longer than 50 years. Sir Henry Mayhew did a study of London crime and the poor in the Victorian era. He found that prostitution was the biggest occupation for women apart from service. He identified child prostitutes as a large part of that.

The victims then were the same victims as now. The poor,the weak, people from dysfunctional homes.

The major report on all this was "Lost in Care" which was available on line.It focused on abuses in a Wrexham care home, Bryn Estyn, by a group of paedos. It went on for decades and I knew a couple of lads who went there. They are affected to this day.

The paedos included high ranking police officers, local politicians and supposedly national politicians. The thing is that nobody cared about these kids.They were "bad" kids from "bad" homes and they were sent there to sort the problem. They became easy meat for the predators, not least because they were also their "carers".

In this instance nobody would believe the kids because they were lying toerags" . It wasnt until a whistle blower spoke up that the crimes came to light. Many , many cases were tried and there were a lot of low level convictions. Although the feeling locally was that those further up the food chain were never tried.

There was a witness account in the report where a police inspector visited a youth in the holding cells and buggered him. Nothing was done about it. The lad was not a credible witness, in fact he is in jail now for killing his wife. This officer went on to win substantial damages off Private Eye magazine (google Gordon Angelsea). How did he get access to the cells, what were the officers in charge doing ?

Move on to the Rotherham type scandals and much of the same problems exist. You have a group of dysfunctional youngsters that nobody cares about. And because of that they arent credible. They live in dysfunctional homes with druggie parent (s) or in shitty council run facilities where they get to run wild.

They have had a shit life and it looks like it wont get any better. So they meet a young lad who lends a sympathetic ear and tells her things she likes to hear. And there you go. I think there is a belief in the US that these girls were dragged down alley ways at knife point. There was no need for that when 20 fags and a couple of alcopops would do the trick.

So the problem is still the same as it always was. Protecting the vulnerable from predators.

Social services are generally overworked and underpaid. We could spend more money there.Better staff and more staff would help a lot.

Education needs to be looked at.Why do underage girls get pregnant ? Why are their aspirations so low ?

The predators will always be out there. Its about ensuring that there are no potential victims for them.

All this blah blah about the victims. Nothing about the perpetrators. What say you about the perps, Tommy?
Sue, there will always be people who are sexually aroused by children. I have read this whole damned thread and I still don't know what we're talking about here--teenagers, pubescent 11 year olds, six year olds, what? But what Tommy said about who the vics are is dead on. Same in this country, probably the same in most countries.
That is the most we can do. We can't rewire pedos. We've tried and nothing works. The only thing we can do is protect the victims. That is what matters. From all the numbers you've seen here, you know that this is not a problem isolated to one culture or religion. Those who focus on the Muslim perpetrators are trying to broad brush all Muslims as bad, for their own political agenda. I understand the frustration of the "whatabouts" who bring up other religions like Catholicism, but there is a reason for it--it is a human thing, regardless.

I'm not denying that all human populations have their sick pedophiles and I wouldn't even begin to call all Muslims pedophiles. The problem here is obvious: the cops wouldn't even GO AFTER the Muslims in this and other cases--they were protected because of their "diversity". THAT is what is manifest on this thread.

If you think Muslim pedos are worse than Catholic pedos, you have a problem.

If you think Catholic pedos are worse than Muslim pedos, you ALSO have a problem.
From what little I could figure out from the info in this thread, the pedo ring was full of high ranking officials, some in law enforcement. THAT is why the ring wasn't broken up earlier. No one was protecting Muslims, I'm absolutely sure.
That was a different paedo ring. The perps were "white christians" so less of a problem.

Part of the problem is vulnerable kids who are easily preyed upon...they are usually already in fragile family circumstances. In addition to going after the abusers, there needs to be some way to address the factors that make those kids vulnerable.

What do you make of the fact that the uk government officials let these rape rings go on for years, for fear of being called racist?

Or the one brave soul who spoke up about it being sent to "training" as punishment?
Depends on how that "brave soul" put it, don't you think? If she was as hateful about it as some of the folks here, I'd send her to diversity training, too, and be less likely to follow up on her suspicions.

Rotherham, England, population 110,000 people. Number of British rape victims (most being children) at the hands of Muslims 1400.

Number of those who are ready to swear up and down that the U.K. has no Muslim problem and who defend the rapists instead of the children involved? Nearly limitless.

Is Tainant doing moral equivalence again?

It's the subject of this thread dumb ass.

How long have you considered the rape of children a laughing matter, though?

Here you go again making stupid and slanderous remarks like that I, or anyone else, finds child-rape "a laughing matter" when none of us has ever said or implied such a thing. Stop lying and being hysterical.

The subject is "discussing the rape of Britain's children." Read the header. Moreover, when the article beneath speaks of the responsibility of only one religion for the crime, and states that somehow discussion of the crime of child-rape precludes further discussion of racism and Islamophobia, it is legitimate to discuss why these assertions are wrong.

You are totally in denial of the problem if you seek to pin it all on Muslims, which does two things: (1) fails to distinguish between innocent people who practice Islam, which might incite people against them, and (2) steers attention away from non-Muslim perps so that they can get away with even more crime.

Nobody is protecting, acting as an apologist for any perp, or pretending that child-rape is not a heinous crime or a "laughing matter," except in your head.
It is exacty disgusting attitudes like yours that allowed this scourge to fester for 11 years:

Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness

A story of rampant child abuse—ignored and abetted by the police—is emerging out of the British town of Rotherham. Until now, its scale and scope would have been inconceivable in a civilized country. Its origins, however, lie in something quite ordinary: what one Labour MP called "not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat."

Impossible, you will say, that such a thing could happen in Britain. In fact it is only one of over 1,400 cases, all arising during the course of the last fifteen years in the South Yorkshire town of Rotherham, all involving vulnerable girls either in Council care or inadequately protected by their families from gangs of sexual predators. Almost no arrests have been made, no social workers or police officers have been reprimanded, and until recently the matter was dismissed by all those responsible as a matter of no real significance. Increasing public awareness of the problem, however, led to complaints, triggering a series of official reports. The latest report, from Professor Alexis Jay, former chief inspector of social work in Scotland, gives the truth for the first time, in 153 disturbing pages. One fact stands out above all the horrors detailed in the document, which is that the girl victims were white, and their abusers Pakistani.

So what do you expect the British authorities to do now? The Rotherham Scandal already blew up with repercussions.
I want people to stop making excuses for child rapists in the name of multi-culturalism.

I would like to call a thug a thug without some self-righteous slag telling me that not all thugs rape and kill.

I don't want peoples lives ruined because of somebody's perception of what is politically incorrect.

You know, that kinda thing.

No-one is making or has made "excuses" for child rapists, merely pointed out that the "problem" spans all sectors of British society and is not limited to Asians or Muslims, that's the fact of the matter.
If the OP was serious about discussing this issue we would now be talking about deprivation in a post industrial society.

Muslims get assigned GOOD attributes they do not deserve, and you are tap dancing around why that is. You cannot own up to it because it would break your worldview into little bits, would it not?

Perhaps, but Muslims also get assigned BAD attributes they also do not deserve, and I'm not tap dancing around anything; my worldview is clear in that all perpetrators should be pursued with equal vigour, regardless of religion or ethnicity. What part of that are you having a problem with?
These idiots don't realize that they do not understand what is going on and keep pushing the ridiculous view that anyone who does not want to scapegoat all people of the same faith like they do somehow constitutes defending the rapists and not caring for the victims, when we basically are defending the innocent people of that faith from a sleazy attempt to generate religious strife for whatever their purpose is. They will never acknowledge the fault in their logic.

Last edited:

These idiots don't realize that they do not understand what is going on and keep pushing the ridiculous view that anyone who does not want to scapegoat all people of the same faith like they do is somehow constitutes defending the rapists and not caring for the victims, when we basically are defending the innocent people of that faith from a sleazy attempt to generate religious strife for whatever their purpose is. They will never acknowledge the fault in their logic.
They know that they are in the wrong but they dont care.

Is Tainant doing moral equivalence again?

Always.

Any excuse to enable the rapes will do.

Forum List

Back